Metatron: Instructions on the Shift

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      Instructions on the shift - what to do and expect July 16 -18

      Hi everyone,

      The "shift' is coming up here soon and many of you have asked for instruction on how to handle this and what to do. The following is what I have sent you before. Just for your info. After this info, there are instructions from Metatron on how to handle this.

      Metatron, the Archangel of the Presence, whom I have channeled for five years now, informs us in recent channels, that July 16-18, 2006 is a monumental time. Energies will be entering Earth's orbit that will infuse us with more light than ever before. This infusion will be felt all over the world! This infusion is like a traveling energy, traveling through our galaxy and passing through Earth. This "energy" is intense light. It is not the bright light you are used to seeing, but is light nonetheless. Metatron calls it "The Energy of Light." Photon energy.

      As you have seen, Earth is "heating up" and is getting ready for her own ascension and rebirth. Climate changes are evident everywhere. Our world is changing and we are to change with it.

      Briefly, Metatron says that this "Energy of Light" is like a comet. It is a "group or band" of energies set in motion long ago by Father, Mother, God. Unlike a comet that is solid, this band of energy is not necessarily seen or detected - kind of like the wind. But it will be FELT by people and especially electrical systems. As this band of energy passes by and through Earth, electrical interruptions are possible.

      Here are things you might expect during these three days and some time afterward (especially in those not as evolved):

      Electrical interruptions in the "power grid", therefore power outages here and there.
      Slight dizziness experienced by some people.
      A flu-like feeling in some.
      A sense that time has changed - that it is moving even quicker now.
      Animals acting strangely - agitated or just listening and watching.
      Breathing shallowly can occur in some people.
      Tingling in Third Eye for some.
      Various vague feelings of uneasiness and in many people the old "issues" resurfacing.
      Sleeplessness or oversleeping
      Periods of just wanting to not do anything at all

      What is happening is that we have also hit upon a "wrinkle" in time. In other words, time as we know it has taken a leap forward, ignoring the laws of nature we are accustomed to. So, time will change again. It will move even more quickly but you will be able to handle this.

      Here is how: write down 20 things you wish to release now. You know what you are ready to let go of. 20 is a lot, but we all need to be as free as we can be! After you have written the 20 releases, write down at least 20 things you want now.

      On each day of the shift you will be guided as to how many and which of the 20 items to release. Trust your knowing on this. You WILL know. So, each day you probably will release 6 or so items. Releasing means you think of each item, send it to God in your own way. (put it in a bubble, have an Angel take it, etc.) After you have sent all your 20 items, look at your other list of 20 items you desire. Command them to manifest for you. Send them to God to be taken care of and manifest for you.

      During the shift, listen to your self. If you need to rest, rest. If you feel like being active, be active. Just do what you want to do from your inner self. Go about your work life as usual, but in your alone time, just do WHAT YOU WANT. Your inner guidance will kick in and you will know.

      Metatron informs us that many light workers will feel like "moving". This means you will want to be active, take a trip, DO something. Light workers will be "activated" during this shift. Your powers will increase: healing, intuition, all your abilities at least 300 percent! so, greater healings for your clients, bigger intuitions by you. So, hold on, release your issues and be ready for the new!

      Be good to yourself, do something good for others. Many of you will feel like really "serving" after the shift. You might be thinking of how to make a living doing your true work. You might be wanting to really make a difference in the world and finding the way to do this.

      This is a kind "cosmic" boot for all of us. We are asked to get off the fence, DO SOMETHING to help the world. Even if it is sending emails.

      Be kind to you and do some one thing that assists others during the shift. Small things count and so do big ones. Stand in your pillar of light and state that you are here to matter - make a difference. Spirit will take care of the how to's.

      Blessings on your shifting! Just relax, breathe deeply a lot. All is well.

      Sheryl Watson, Channel, Palmist,
      Spiritual Teacher and Advisor
      303 688 1245
      Be good to yourself ^i^