Economic crisis

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      I hope veryone is getting ready for this. The stock market is reeling
      because of the spreading war in the Middle East and super high gas
      prices caused by these tensions.
      I for one have not the funds to really do much. I am making every
      effort to come up with an affective plan to stay operational if things
      get real rough.
      I have been watching the escelating crisis in the Middle East with
      deep concern for the security of the whole world. I sure wish we had a
      real plan to ween ourselves of of oil and onto bio fuels.
      The sooner we can get the ball on the roll the better off we will be.
      I am so tired of us being so dependent on what goes on in the Middle East!
      I believe our hands will be forced if gas prices soar to 6$ a gallon.
      I am NOT going to spend that much for gas, forget it!

      http://money.cnn.com/2006/07/14/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm