Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Does amazon have a real person to ask a customer servi...

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
      Your doing everything you can think of, am hoping it gets resolved as well, Good Luck!!

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: Thank you. I am trying to get in touch with someone over there at
      amazon to tell them what is going on and that I am taking corrective
      action. Amazon seems to be out to lunch on the customer service end of
      the business, not good. An email auto response is going to chase
      customers away and problems like this will not get resolved very fast.
      I want to be careful on doing any corrective action because I want to
      be with good standing with the company, but I will not tolerate
      spammers placing company email up on my board either.
      I am trying to get to the bottom of this.
      I have already taken steps on correcting the matter, it will take awhile.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, icedragonpasson@... wrote:

      > I do not deal with Amazon at all. I go to cheaper places then them.
      It is a
      > spammer and probably has nothing to do with Amazon at all. I've seen
      this kind
      > of action in other forums and such.
      > I am unsure if Amazon will take reasonability for this matter or if
      they
      > will offer a solution. I sure hope so, because this is giving them a
      bad name.

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~
      http://www.geocities.com/im_just_a_rez_girl/RezGirl.html