Message from Archangel Michael

  • r h
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      Accessing Higher-Dimensional Light Cities
      Archangel Michael through Ronna Herman
      RonnaStar@...
      www.RonnaStar.com

      SEDONA Journal of EMERGENCE ~ July 2006 Issue
      http://www.sedonajournal.com

      Beloved masters, many years ago, I conveyed a message entitled
      "Mandate for Change." The opening paragraph read: "I wish to give you
      a mandate for the coming months and for the new millennium. Take heed,
      if you will, for these are some of the most critical, important years
      you will ever experience on the planet Earth. I have told you that
      these are years of integration, integrity, and of transcending the
      illusion of the third and fourth dimensions."

      Many of you, as seekers of light, took this message to heart and have
      diligently striven to transmute or eliminate old, limiting thought
      patterns and your narrow-focused reality of the past. You have learned
      to return your consciousness to your heart center and to live in the
      Now moment, thereby balancing and harmonizing your own force field and
      gradually expanding your sacred space farther and farther out into the
      world at large.

      For a very long time, we have been preparing you for your spiritual
      journey back into higher-dimensional awareness and for the
      reintegration of your vaster God-self. We are most pleased to inform
      you that all is now in place for the next phase of the accelerated
      ascension process. We will recap a very small portion of the important
      information we have given so you will understand what is transpiring
      and also help you prepare for these momentous times.

      We have given you the blessed gift of how to access and build your
      pyramid of power/light in the fifth dimension. This was to show you
      how easily you can manifest your desires when you are no longer
      influenced by the collective consciousness and the distortions of the
      third/fourth dimensions. We taught you how to release old, outmoded
      agreements and potential karmic "probable futures" as you raised and
      balanced your frequency patterns and moved through the process of
      stepping off the wheel of karma and into a state of grace. You quickly
      learned how to heal the past and script your future with the help of
      your angelic friends; however, the most important aspect of spending
      time in your fifth-dimensional pyramid was to help you become
      acclimatized and accustomed to functioning in a fifth-dimensional
      environment.

      Those of you who have diligently stayed the course are making
      remarkable headway in becoming a living meditation and are well on
      your way to self-mastery. As cocreators of peace, joy and abundance,
      you have become much more disciplined in your thoughts, actions and
      deeds. When you are heart centered and soul focused, you move quickly
      through the challenges, tests and opportunities before you as you
      process them and turn the knowledge of the experience into the wisdom
      of a master.

      We have requested that our messenger excerpt a recent message, which
      will give you a better understanding of the process that is unfolding
      on your planet in this pivotal year.

      CITIES OF LIGHT AND EMISSARIES OF THE CREATOR

      We have often spoken of the portal openings and cities of light;
      however, you still do not fully understand what we are endeavoring to
      tell you. We have also told you that there are wondrous beings of
      light from throughout the omniverse who have journeyed to your
      galaxy/solar system/planet to observe the phenomenal transformational
      process now in progress. In the past, these great beings sent down
      refracted portions of themselves; however, because this is a critical
      and momentous era in the evolution of your universe-and especially the
      Earth and her solar system-they were asked to come forth fully
      empowered, in all their magnificence. If you understand the workings
      of the universe, you know that it is not possible for any of the great
      beings to come down into the lower dimensions, in which you reside, in
      their full brilliancy and splendor. Remember, we have told you that
      all of the great masters, avatars and messengers of the Creator, in
      order to walk among you, brought forth only a small facet of their
      true magnificence into the physical vessel in which they incarnated.

      In order for these emissaries of the Creator to make the journey down
      from the highest realms of creation, they formed great celestial
      spheres of light that contain the frequencies and geometric patterns
      of light from the dimensions in which they reside. Their suns of light
      contain all the virtues, attributes, qualities and aspects of their
      home environment, as well as the wisdom, knowledge and information
      that they wish to impart to humanity. These great beings carry
      specific gifts and talents bestowed upon them directly from the
      heart/mind of the Supreme Creator, some of which have been made
      available to you via the pyramids of light you have created in the
      fifth dimension. These great lightships or cities of light are now
      firmly in place in the higher dimensions throughout your galaxy, with
      a high concentration of these magnificent structures in many key
      places around your Earth. The portal openings of unlimited potential
      you have heard about and have assisted in opening are gateways to
      these cities of light whereby you can access all the magnificence they
      contain, and for the first time since you left your lofty home among
      the stars, you will be able to commune and interact with these
      phenomenal beings.

      Many cities and places on Earth have been and will be designated as
      light cities whereby great ascension columns of light will radiate
      forth from the higher realms through your endeavors. People by the
      thousands are migrating to these cities, drawn there by an
      inexplicable impulse. There are other places that have been designated
      as light stations, where centers of learning, healing and spiritual
      wisdom are being formed. Thousands of dear souls will be drawn to
      these places to gain knowledge, to be healed and to join with their
      soul families or companions on the journey. They will take the seeds
      of new creation and wisdom back to their homes, and they will radiate
      these transforming frequencies from the realms of light to all those
      around them.

      A MICROCOSM OF DIMENSIONS SIX THROUGH TWELVE

      We will now give you a more detailed overview of how awesome these
      cities of light are, what they contain, what their purpose is. The
      light cities are huge spheres contained within and protected by a
      golden band of Creator light. They incorporate graduated dimensional
      spheres, with each sphere being separated from the next by membranes
      of light. The central sphere contains a fraction of the diamond-core
      essence of the Supreme Creator and is the generating force field for
      each light city. The next concentric, inner-dimensional circle around
      the core sphere contains the vibrational essence of our Father/Mother
      God for this universe, and stored within that circle are the divine
      theme, plan and overview for this universe, along with the divine
      schematic for the future, which is now being actively radiated forth
      throughout all the universe's multidimensional levels and especially
      to the Earth and her solar system.

      There is not space herein to explain in detail what each of the
      remaining dimensional levels consists of. Suffice it to say that the
      cities of light contain a microcosm of this universe's dimensions six
      through twelve, along with the overlighting radiance of the Supreme
      Creator as the Central Sun/core. Within each light city are
      representatives of the Elohim, the Creator councils of twenty-four,
      twelve and nine. There are representatives of the orders of Metatron,
      Michael and Melchizedek, and there are also Creator sons and daughters
      (who in the future will be the cocreator gods of new universes,
      galaxies, star systems, solar systems and planets). There is a host of
      archangels and angelic beings in each light city, representatives from
      the divisions of the seraphim and the many other angelic orders. For
      many of you who have reached a certain level of enlightenment, your I
      Am presence has sent down a powerful aspect of your God-self into a
      light city nearest to you so that it will be more easily accessible to
      you as you visit and become acclimated to these wondrous cities of
      light via the many portals or gateways.

      YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT

      As you are aware, the higher frequencies of light were showered down
      upon the Earth in greater and greater amounts until the Harmonic
      Convergence of 1987. At that time, it was decided that the vibrational
      frequency patterns had reached a level whereby it would be much too
      chaotic for the Earth and humanity at large to attempt to integrate
      and process any higher-frequency infusions. Therefore, a great clarion
      call went forth, and you, the slumbering starseed, began to awaken.
      You became what we called the transformers of light, the transducers
      and lightning rods of Spirit who breathed in the living light,
      sending it down into the core of your blessed planet to be mixed and
      melded with your Earth's essence before radiating it out into the
      world via your heart chakra/solar power center. Through your pure
      intentions, without even knowing the details or scientific reasoning
      behind what your higher self was guiding you to do, you-the
      lightworkers-began to spread and build the crystalline grid of light
      around the world, firmly anchoring it to the ancient established grids
      and ley lines beneath the Earth.

      You are also the ones who have traveled the world, visiting the sacred
      sites and the important power spots under the guidance of Spirit as
      you assisted in the activation of many of the great, semidormant,
      sentient crystalline structures deep within the Earth. You have
      anchored, activated and been empowered by many of the record-keeper
      crystals and rocks, and you have had some starseed activations of your
      own, as well as recapturing memories of some of your most important
      lifetimes on planet Earth. Now it is time for your next assignment,
      beloveds. It is you, the warriors of light, who must move up the
      ascension column, which contains a double-helix spiral of light
      whereby you may gain access to the outermost sphere of a light city.
      The right, clockwise spiral will take you up to the light city; the
      left, counterclockwise spiral, will bring you back down into your
      earthly plane. Each time you visit a light city, you will integrate
      and bring back to Earth a little more of the refined frequencies of
      light containing the divine blueprint for the future of humanity and
      the Earth. You will also gain access to the vibrational pattern of
      your perfected vessel of light as you strive to return to the health,
      vitality and longevity you were originally designed to enjoy.

      INTO THE INNER SANCTUM OF LIGHT

      The portals are now open, but you must rise up and enter, for this
      great gift of radiant light is accessible only to those who are firmly
      on the path of ascension and are capable of being baptized in the
      living light of new creation. Have no fear, beloveds, for just as an
      acolyte in an ashram or in a school of initiation, you must slowly
      work your way through the different levels of awareness. The key to
      each higher-dimensional inner sanctum is vibrational, and each one is
      more refined and exquisite than the last. If you have been reading our
      messages over the past few years and have made an effort to integrate
      even a small portion of our teachings, you are ready to be a part of
      this grand mission and to enter a city of light.

      If you still have doubts, go into your pyramid of light and lie on the
      crystal table therein. Ask your angelic friends to assist you in
      harmonizing your frequency patterns both within and without, and then,
      while in a meditative state, with pure intention, envision the
      double-helix spiral of light. See yourself being lifted up the spiral
      on the right and allow your higher self to orchestrate your journey
      into the light city. Do not place any conditions on your journey or
      expect a certain outcome. Allow Spirit to be your guide, and you will
      not be led astray. You will be infused with the appropriate amount
      of Creator light, with as much as you can integrate, process and
      project out into the world-no more, no less.

      Gradually, you, the ascending starseed of new creation, will move
      farther and farther into the inner sanctum of light as you bring more
      and more of the rarefied light of the Creator and the divine schematic
      of the future back to Earth with you. As has been said many times: As
      you are lifted up, so is the Earth and all her inhabitants. That is
      why we are urging you, the messengers, lightworkers and earthkeepers
      around the world, to gather together in order to access these cities
      of light and synergistically anchor these ascension portals on Earth.
      We will focus on major portals at first, those that are attuned to
      strategic power points around the Earth, so that the ancient grids and
      ley lines can merge with the crystalline grid, which is the new
      power grid overlay for the ascension of the Earth and humanity.
      Eventually, every area on Earth will be plugged in to this power
      source of ascension.

      Follow the nudgings of your heart/soul, beloveds, and you will be
      guided as to the part you have to play in this grand unfolding drama.
      Any positive endeavor, no matter how small, will be added to the whole
      as we march forward together into the glorious new age. I am ever near
      to guide and protect you. I am Archangel Michael.

      Adi Gaia
      Universal Citizen
      http://uciv.bravehost.com