Preparing for the Global Shift

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      Moving to the LIGHT from the DARK: How to Do It
      by Eileen Nauman, DHM(UK)

      Copyright 2006 Eileen Nauman
      All Rights Reserved

      Websites: http://www.medicinegarden.com , http://www.whatflowerareyou.com
      Email: docbones224@...
      Permission to share with friends globally.
      Permission must be gotten from me to post on any website.

      Changes are happening. And there are more changes coming. If you think
      the Earth is in dire straits now--wait. For many, this seems to be a
      crazy, chaotic, senseless time where we span the length and breadth
      from the sublime to the ridiculous.

      Globally, we can see that religions are at one another's throats again
      with terrorists popping up on both sides and both are extremist in
      nature. How they go about their extreme beliefs and actions may be
      base and savage or more thoughtful, using group energy and the media
      instead. Either way, the extremes are here and activated. Extremes can
      only survive and thrive on FEAR. They are fear-based and fear-runned
      and this is an important concept to grasp.

      Mother Earth is hurting from us humans who have fouled her air, water
      and soil. We need to take responsibility for this and our choices
      we've made. There's an old saying that a dog never shits in his own
      back yard (even the animals are smarter than we are....so much for
      human intelligence) and we have shit in our own back yard--the Earth
      we live on. So, we have collectively poisoned our planet on our every
      level. We have made it toxic. It is a reflection of us at our most
      base, selfish, narcissistic and uncaring.

      With Pluto, the planet of ultimate transformation conjunct the
      Galactic Center of our spiral arm galaxy where we live, there is good
      news. Add to this potent mix is Hades, the planet of 'dust to dust'
      where we have an opportunity to 'come clean' and wash all the
      dirtiness (our wounds, our negative, selfish way of living presently)
      and turn it in for something new. This is going on RIGHT NOW as of
      February/March/April 2006 for the first time in over 265 years. Then,
      beginning in December, 2006, we start the next stage/test/expansion
      and work to move into our heart and this goes into early 2007. During
      this first pass of Pluto conjunct the Galactic Center of our spiral
      armed place we live, is our chance, our Grace, to make another choice
      and clean up our own act. Understand that we cannot make others do
      what we want.

      Ultimately, the only person we can 'fix' or change is ourselves. But
      if anyone reading this article decides to work with the information
      provided herein, you can begin to make powerful, positive changes
      within yourself that will turn you from a Dark person into a Warrior
      for the Light. We are all light bulbs. Did you know that? If you could
      see a person's aura, it shines. The more we are of the Light, the
      brighter it becomes. The more we are of the Dark and caught up in our
      own web of selfishness and lack of sensitivity or awareness of other
      or our planet, the dimmer our light in our aura.

      Quite literally, we are all light bulbs. Wouldn't you like to stop
      hiding your light, your heart (which IS your light) under a bushel
      basket and shine like a beacon to the world to change it to the LIGHT?
      To the positive? To the Cosmos? To help bring Mother Earth and all her
      relations back into a beautiful, peaceful, coexisting harmony with one

      Of course you would! And I'm going to share with you how you can begin
      to clean out your own closets of wounds, negative attitudes on the
      mental/emotional and spiritual level. We are at the precipice of a
      time like no other in Earth's history and you can choose to be a
      dimwit or a beacon. And either choice is just fine. There is no
      judgment on this. Only where your heart and spirit is calling for you
      to go. So, as always, choice is in your hands.

      I would like all of you to go to a website called
      http://www.crosstheriver.com Down at the bottom of the front page
      you'll see the word FREE. Just click on that. There is a free download
      by the author, Petrus (James Copping), and I urge you to click on it
      and make a printed copy of it and read it. You just may find yourself
      in those 23 pages that he's so generously given to the world. Equally
      important, please read my articles "Crack in the Cosmic Egg", and a
      follow up article. Lastly, read my third article on this called

      These three articles were written in 2005. Petrus, the author, has
      several books that I feel also sound the alarm about the changes and
      has a wonderful way of speaking to the changes that are occurring
      right now and will continue to up through 2013. If you feel so moved,
      buy his books, absorb them and become them. And I have a technique for
      you to reach this place that he refers to as the "New World." Read on....

      We are coming out of eons of darkness and shortly, Earth will transit
      into the light once more. The changes for this started with the
      Harmonic Convergence in 1988. Did you notice that ever summer after
      that, for 9 more years, usually between June and July that there was a
      release of MORE high frequency energy sprinkled around our planet and
      us? Sensitive people felt it keenly. Every year, the energy of Mother
      Earth's aura, the place where we live, was heightened, increased and
      moved at a faster speed. She was preparing for this coming out of
      darkness to move into the dawn of new light, hope, and peace upon her
      wounded, ravaged body. And the good news is that we, as travelers upon
      her body, have the same opportunities and choices as she does.

      There is no question Mother Earth has prepared herself for this "light
      leap" or 'quantum leap' or "Cosmic shift' as I refer to it, into the
      higher realms of energy which is nothing but pure love and compassion.
      She WANTS to go there. She's suffered grievously for eons with humans
      upon her in wasting wars and now, pollution at every level. She has
      gone through her "Dark Night of the Soul" and because she has held the
      vision for peace and coexistence upon her body, she is now going to
      receive a cosmic reward for her holding the vision and bar to the
      positive and to the Light.

      She is going to transit, make a quantum leap up to another entirely
      new level as her gift, reward and Grace for hanging in there even
      though we were doing major damage to her on every level. We were, in
      essence, her Dark teachers who wounded her. She had a choice as to
      what to do with us and what we were doing to her. She has loved us
      instead of destroying us. She has been tolerant with us instead of
      turning to us in rage and loosing a storm of epidemics that could wipe
      out the human species in one, fell swoop. She had been patient with us
      instead of shaking us so hard that we would fall through the cracks of
      her own skin and be destroyed. She persevered. She held the faith that
      goodness would win over the Darkness and the deeds of destruction that
      are sown from us. She held the compassion that we are her children and
      she loves us, despite the savage damage we have done to her. She has
      loved us, despite our childish, irresponsible, selfish actions toward her.

      Mom Earth deserves this coming Grace. But so do we fought peaceful
      battles to try and keep her clean and unpolluted! Even though we have
      not been good stewards to her, we can still aspire to the Grace
      because we CHOOSE to do so. The coming energy that Mom Earth is going
      to move through is available to anyone else here who lives on her,
      without judgment. What does it take to want it? Simple. Free will
      choice. A desire to choose peace over war. A desire to choose
      tolerance over hatred and prejudice. A desire to see all living things
      coexist in harmony amongst one another instead of killing or
      destroying them with wars of any kind. If you find yourself desiring
      these things, then you're ready for a leap of consciousness that is
      coming shortly! To say that we live in an 'interesting' time,
      according to the Chinese proverb, is true. But more to the point, we
      live in a very exciting time where there are boundless, positive
      qualities and gifts open to anyone who CHOOSES to partake of them.

      I know many people are probably scratching their heads and saying,
      "Yes, I want peace on Earth, not war." And, they agree that the
      pollution must stop. But how do you lift a world consciousness with
      all our relations in tow? You don't. What you do is lift your OWN
      consciousness. We can never affect anyone else but ourselves. And if
      we focus on cleaning up the 'dirt' in our own self, then the world is
      one drop closer to peace instead of ongoing wars and terrorist of all
      kinds. God/Great Spirit/Buddha/Islam/Hinduism and all the other great
      religions of the world--and whom you privately believe in--are within
      us. The truth is, we were never separated but that is what you were
      all led to believe. With God within, there is no duality, no
      separation. So, the first awareness we must make is that God is within
      us--not outside of us as we were taught. Although, God is there, too.
      God is inside, outside and all around each of us all the
      time--nonstop, 24/7/365.

      Focusing on yourself is the first tenant of changing world
      consciousness: one person at a time. This may seem futile, but if you
      put a bucket under a faucet that drips, over time, that bucket is
      overflowing with water. The moral of this story is that EVERY person
      counts. You are ALL important to the process for the quantum leap in
      consciousness that is coming by 2013. It doesn't matter whether you
      are rich or poor, famous or unknown, have an IQ over 200 or of 50.
      Everyone counts. Why? Because everyone has a heart and this
      journey,this race for the dawn and the light of emerging consciousness
      is a heart centered marathon.

      There is an old symbol, much older than anyone can remember, beyond
      Christianity, beyond Rome, Greece and Mesopotamia. It is known as the
      Vesica Piscis symbol. Latin translation calls it the fish bladder. But
      don't be detoured by this name. Looking like two circles overlapping
      one another, it has been called the symbol of the 'fish' (because it
      is shaped like one where the circles overlap) or 'the eye of God,'
      because it looks like the shape of an eye, as well. I call it The Eye.
      Eye of Horus, for example. There are many 'eye' motif's and
      myths/legends around the world.

      The Vesica Piscis is easily one of the most profound geometrical
      images of ancient and modern times. It is, for example, considered to
      be an integral part of the Ark of the Covenant, as described and shown
      figuratively by ka-gold's version of the Vesica Piscis. The latter
      article, in fact, ties in rather nicely with the so-called Hourglass
      Nebula described at the end of this Alexandrian webpage.

      Essentially the intersection of two, overlapping spheres, the Vesica
      Piscis (including the interior portion of it, and/or the more common
      two dimensional version) represents, among other things:

      1. The joining of God and Goddess to create an offspring.

      2. A symbol for Jesus Christ.

      3. In art a pointed oval used as an aureole in medieval sculpture and

      4. The uterus of the female goddess (or Mother Mary's womb).

      5. The basic motif in the Flower of Life.

      6. An overlay of the Tree of Life.

      7. The formative power of polygons in mathematics.

      8. A geometrical description of square roots and harmonic proportions.

      9. A source of immense power and energy.

      10. As such, it is also a doorway or portal between worlds, and
      symbolizes the intersection between the heaven and the material plane.
      The shape of arches in gothic architecture is based on the vesica.

      11. The shape of the Vesica Piscis is derived from the intersection of
      two circles, the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical
      symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world
      of matter and the beginning of creation. To the Pythagoreans, the
      whole of creation was based on number, and by studying the properties
      of number, they believed one could achieve spiritual liberation. The
      Vesica Piscis was the symbol of the first manifestation, the dyad that
      gives birth to the entire manifest universe. Within the Vesica can be
      found the triangle, the tetrad, the square, the pentacle, and many
      more polygons, making the Vesica a true symbolic womb.

      12. The shape of the Vesica Piscis is derived from the intersection of
      two circles, the Pythagorean "measure of the fish" that was a mystical
      symbol of the intersection of the world of the divine with the world
      of matter and the beginning of creation. The Vesica Piscis is used in
      a wide range of symbolism.

      13. The Latin term Vesica Piscis, meaning "Vessel of the Fish" is the
      most basic and important construction in Sacred Geometry. A Vesica is
      formed when the circumference of two identical circles each pass
      through the center of the other. When a Vesica Piscis is viewed
      horizontally, it looks like a vagina or a womb which is why the Christ
      child was often pictured inside of one. When the Vesica Piscis is
      viewed vertically it looks like the shape of a fish. Amazingly, the
      above two Vesica Piscis each have a horizontal axis equal in length to
      the gematria value of the Greek word for "fishes."

      14. The Vesica Piscis is an ancient symbol used in Pagan culture,
      Christian symbolism and sacred geometry, as well as various other
      belief systems. This enduring symbol is so old that I would suggest it
      was 'born' during the age of Lemuria, the first world upon Earth, eons

      15. The two overlapping circles represent the physical world on one
      side and the causal or spiritual world on the other. The section where
      they intersect is the akashic or etheric level and is the "bridge
      between heaven and earth."

      In the earliest traditions, the supreme being was represented by a
      sphere, the symbol of a being with no beginning and no end,
      continually existing, perfectly formed and profoundly symmetrical. The
      addition of a second sphere represented the expansion of unity into
      the duality of male and female, god and goddess. By overlapping, the
      two spheres, the god and goddess created a divine offspring. It also
      shows the integration of the male/female that Carl Jung has talked
      about and that is the path to the Individuation process. The Vesica
      Piscis motif (and its derivatives, the Flower of Life, Tree of Life,
      and fundamentals of geometry) has a history of thousands of years and
      easily predates virtually all major religions of the current era.

      The son or daughter of the god and goddess is associated with the
      overlapping of the spheres -- the resulting three dimensional figure
      somewhat like an American football. In the case of Jesus Christ, the
      two dimensional figure has also served as a symbol for the miracle of
      the fishes. (The "tail" also served to more easily identify the source
      of the plane figure.) There is also conveyed the spiritual power
      originating from the interior of this symbol.

      Virtually every medieval church in Europe uses as a standard motif,
      the Vesica Piscis in two dimensions. The fact many of these churches
      were dedicated to the Virgin Mary or to Mary Madagalene (aka the
      goddess) is simply part of the understanding. Several of the churches
      in northern France are even located in such a manner that their points
      of light recreate the "lights" of the constellation Virgo. In
      Glastonbury, England, the site normally attributed to Avalon (the
      island of the Goddess), is also where the Chapel of St. Mary is
      located -- the latter which is apparently patterned with the use of
      the Vesica Piscis.

      The goddess of any and all religions which recognize her power and
      significance invariably use the Vesica Piscis to identify her. From
      the overlapping pools of water and the chalice well cover in the
      goddess's garden in Glastonbury (aka Avalon) to any number of
      representations of the Tree of Life, the goddess and her ability to
      create and birth life are celebrated.

      Robert Lawlor, in one of the best books available on Sacred Geometry
      [Thames and Hudson, 1982] notes that the Ö3 contained within the
      Vesica Piscis is "the formative power giving rise to the polygonal

      In Mark Percy's Appendix to the unique book, Two Thirds, [Aulis
      Publishers, London, 1993] the square roots of 2, 3, and 5 (three of
      the first digits in the Fibonacci Numbers) can be geometrically
      calculated. This is just an inkling of the possibilities. And, for
      those who are into mathematics, 3 - Square Root of Three - 1.732 : 1 -
      Vesica Piscis.

      In 1996, a Crop Circle in the shape of the Vesica Piscis appeared in
      England. Anyone stepping into the inner portion of the two circles'
      intersection could feel a sudden rush of energy. More dramatically, is
      the Hubble Space Telescope photo of the ineptly named Hourglass Nebula
      http://hubblesite.org, in the center of which is a dramatic, colorful
      object, supposedly the remnants of a dying star (one about the size of
      our Sun). The green spot, in fact, is larger than the size of our
      solar system! The photograph is so dramatic, in fact, that it has
      appeared on the cover of National Geographic [April 1997]. The fact
      that it is out in space, in our spiral armed galaxy makes this a
      symbol of the Universe, not just on our Earth.

      Now that you have a better idea of the definitions of Vesica Piscis,
      we need to explore why we want to utilize this symbol to help us leap
      into the New World or be prepared to transcend into peace rather than
      war, peace rather than chaos, peace rather than hatred and all the
      lower human emotions.

      Sometimes, people like to make things complex when simple will do. And
      this is basic and simple and anyone can do it. All you need is a ball
      of red yarn (or your favorite color). Or, just plain string. I prefer
      yarn because it is easier to handle and has some weight to it. But, if
      you're on a tight budget, some plain old white string from any store
      will do. You need to cut two sixteen feet (16') lengths of
      yarn/string. The reason is that each string is going to make one
      circle large enough for you to stand within. And you need two strings
      to make two circles that will overlap one another.

      I know you probably think this sounds crazy but before you make a
      judgment, test it out. Science was built upon trying something and
      then repeating the experiment. And if you want to prove this doesn't
      work, you need to try it to do that.

      I would try this inside a house or structure rather than out in Nature
      (although if you don't have enough room inside, go out to your lawn,
      instead). Take one piece of red yarn and create a circle out of it,
      making sure the ends are touching and connecting.

      Next, take the second string and create a second circle. But this
      time, make sure that half (or less) of the second circle overlaps the
      first circle. There should be a 'fish' or 'eye' that is created as
      this yarn intersects one another. Congratulations! You have just
      created the Vesica Piscis symbol!

      TESTING THE Vesica Piscis

      There are some rules to the road in utilizing the Vesica Piscis (VP).
      First, step into one of the outer circles (either side) of the double
      circle, but not into the 'fish' or 'eye' area. When you get into the
      single circle area, ground yourself (see silver tree roots gently
      twining around your ankles and the tip of the root going down through
      each of your feet and several hundred feed down into Mother Earth),
      close your eyes and bend your knees slightly (we call this 'soft
      knees'). Take two or three deep breaths down into your abdomen and out
      your mouth. Stand there for a minute or two and see what happens.

      Next, open your eyes and step OUT of the single circle. Go to either
      end of the 'lens/eye/fish' and step into it. Close your eyes, soften
      your knees, take a couple of nice, deep breaths. Then, see what happens.

      Many people experience many sensations in the eye . You can suddenly
      be pulled forward until you feel like you're going to tip over your
      toes and fall. Or, you can feel pulled backward to the point where you
      think you're going to fall over. Or, you may feel a strong pull from
      your left or right shoulder. It may seem that you're doing what I
      call, 'adjusting' by moving one way or another. This adjustment is
      about getting your aura or energy field, back into balance and
      harmony. Once that is accomplished in the eye, you then can experience
      an incredible amount of things.

      Some people see a color or two. Others see a person, sometimes, their
      Master or spirit guide or a loved one that has passed over. Or, some
      will hear music, or their hearing will be sharpened and accentuated.
      Words, sentences or instructions may be given. Other times, places,
      incarnations or your home planet may be shown to you. No two people
      will ever have the same experience because they are uniquely different.

      What is the point of working in the eye of the VP? This is a way to
      access our own integration process, clean out our dirty laundry within
      us (our wounds/negative emotions, ect.), and heal yourself. When you
      sit and meditate in the eye, this is one of the most profound
      experiences you can have.

      The VP is about healing. And opening up. Don't be surprised if your
      heart chakra flies open and you feel tremendous love pouring down
      through you. As you are filled up with this love from the Universe,
      you, in turn, can give to others. It is a win-win situation.

      The VP can put you in touch with a special teacher in Spirit. You can
      receive positive and reinforcing guidance as well. Past lifetimes may
      unroll like film on a movie screen to you, too. The VP, in the finest
      sense of the word, is a DOORWAY. To where? Well, you must sit in there
      and find out. The VP is not only a doorway, but it is catalytic as
      well. You cannot sit in the VP and not change for the better. It will
      accentuate your true, authentic self and bring you to full bloom if
      you allow it to work with you.

      Reports of going through a worm hole, a 'star gate', flying through
      the galaxy or through the Universe have also been experienced. Even
      more profound, going 'home' to your home place where your soul was
      birthed (and we all have such a place where we have come from and
      return to between incarnations).

      The VP is a mystical opening into the other dimensions, a gate, a door
      or whatever you want to call it. When you sit or lie down in the VP
      (make sure your entire body is within the eye or lens/fish, no part of
      it outside it), something will happen. First, your aura will adjusted
      and harmonized. Once you are in harmony, then your healing begins.

      I would suggest a twenty minute meditation daily in the eye of the VP.
      Be sure to keep a journal or diary of what you feel, hear, see or
      experience. Over time, you will see that each journey is like a piece
      to a greater motif that is you.

      Feeling stressed out? Go sit or lie down in the The Eye of the symbol.
      If you are upset, angry or losing patience, go sit in the eye for
      about five to ten minutes. Amazingly, all the anger or impatience or
      feeling out of sorts, will simply dissolve away and you'll feel
      strong, steady and in your 'core' being where there is a sense of
      solidness and peacefulness.

      Worried? Anxious? Panic attack? Want to get rid of these awful
      feelings? Go sit or lie down in the lens/eye for ten to twenty minutes
      and feels all this unwanted energy dissipate and dissolve. You'll come
      out of there feeling like a new person.

      Sick? Have a headache? Experiencing arthritis? Go sit or lay down in
      the lens/eye for ten to twenty minutes and see what happens. You'll be
      feeling a lot better when you leave the VP.

      You see, the VP is our very own, private doorway to the Universe in
      every possible and conceivable way. You can turn negative into
      positive. Separation or duality into Oneness. ain into no pain. Sharp,
      hurtful emotions move into a feeling of peace and harmony.

      So many of you are Warriors for the LIght and you don't know it, at
      least on a conscious level. But on a subconscious level, you
      definitely are one! You see, there is such a thing as a 'peaceful
      warrior.' It does not mean you are out killing people or beings, are
      violent, are extreme in any way. Nope, just the opposite. Let's look
      to see if you qualify to be a Warrior for the light:

      1. If you desire peace over war.

      2. Believe that we can all live in coexistence on this planet with
      everyone and everything without violence/fighting/killing.

      3. Are trying not to pollute this planet in myriad ways from large to

      4. Believe everyone is allowed to believe what they want and respect
      them for their right to do this.

      5. Does not allow FEAR to run/rule you. Understands that FEAR holds us
      a prisoner not only of ourselves, but others as a group. FEAR keeps
      the Dark in control.

      6. Knows on some intuitive level that LOVE and compassion is the only
      way out and up from this mess we've created on Earth.

      7. Works daily to do at least one good thing for others.

      8. Has healthy boundaries (or is working to have them) in place so
      that you are not giving away your life energy to others beyond that
      line in the sand.

      9. Is not a 'victim' mentality and knows that you are responsible to
      do the hard work yourself (instead of whining that you're not getting
      a hand out from someone else).

      10. That you do not blame others for the choices you are making daily,
      rather, take responsibility for all of them.

      11. Understand that change can only come through you and changing
      yourself, you can change this world and its vibration to a higher
      frequency and move it into the Light.

      12. Meditation, yoga or some other form of ancient tools are practiced
      by you on a regular basis because it puts you in touch with the Cosmic
      love and energy that is always there for us.

      13. Understand that harmony and balance must first occur within you.
      And once you are there, you can turn around and help others find this
      same exquisite peace. This is a world changing knowing.

      14. Do not attach into powerful emotional dramas; your own or others
      because it is emotional drama that keeps us trapped. You know to
      detach and work at this daily, but you are still connected--from a
      compassionate level, instead. And even if you aren't there yet, you
      are TRYING and that is all that is asked.

      15. You do not practice pity or sympathy. Rather, you are learning to
      practice compassion--daily--in large and small ways.

      16. Visualizes daily, a world at peace, with people happy to be
      working with one another toward a common, shared goal of harmony. To
      see poverty, starvation and classism dissolve. This is done through
      meditation, quiet moments, prayer work or any way that you connect
      with this desire. To see an Earth that is no longer polluted, that all
      our relations work in tandem with us, not against us, is part of this
      visualization. That we do not see "Man" as the top of the pecking
      order; rather, a part of of it.

      17. Practices humility and understands that we are part of a much
      greater fabric of Being, and that humans are not the center of any
      Universe. That we are all part of a greater cog and wheel and we're a
      mere part of this incredible, miraculous and ongoing process.

      18. That our best teachers are inside ourselves, not outside of us.
      Outside teachers are necessary, but we SIFT or SIEVE through what they
      tell us and keep what feel right and releases the rest. Teachers
      outside of us, well intended that they may be, are flawed and human.
      We are not attracted to Gurus or one leader who knows all (they
      don't). Rather, we honor our own knowing. The guides within you are
      perfect and will never lie to you. To listen to your own inner
      voice/heart/intuition is your best resource and guide to the Light.

      19. Respect for all life, no matter if human, animal, reptile, organic
      or inorganic; everything has a spirit within it and energy around it.
      Treating all life as if it was your relative. Treating all life as
      equal to your own.

      20. Respect for all people, regardless of religion, race, nationality,
      skin color or gender. You understand that if we don't share this
      respect that we do not respect ourselves, either. What is reflected
      outside of us is a reflection of who we are inside ourselves. Embrace
      the community of the Earth for we are part and parcel of it, never
      disconnected from it and that what is reflected is us. And that if we
      don't like the reflection we can change it--within ourselves
      first--and then it will affect change globally.

      21. That all things are made up of energy. That energy can be changed
      but never destroyed. Understanding that energy can be moved from Dark
      to Light by simply being in your heart and desiring it to be so, can
      make it so.

      22. Knowing that Dark is as necessary as Light and that we, as a
      planet, have gone through 13,000 years of Dark but that our DAWN and
      first LIGHT are going to arrive shortly by 2013. And you want to
      prepare for this incredible Grace and energy distribution that is free
      to all who desire it.

      23. Do not practice Classism; that one group, gender or person is
      better than another. We all have a heart, a mind and share the same
      red blood in our veins; which makes us equal.

      24. Stands up and is counted when the Dark descends upon you. It may
      mean standing quietly in your core for small or large challenges that
      may arrive in your life/career/family. You know the difference in when
      to fight, when to retreat and to choose your battles wisely.

      25. Understands the use of anger but uses/transforms it into a
      pro-active energy and action to catapult Light, instead of sinking
      into the rage which puts us into the firm clutches of the Darkness.
      Anger is a useful tool, but never taken out to harm others. Ever.

      26. Does not envy anyone, is not jealous of anyone and is learning to
      respect your own inner qualities, skills and who and what you are,

      27. Does not lie; will always tell the Truth.

      28. Does not tell half lies or half truths or some part of truth you
      feel you want another to know--but not the WHOLE truth. Truth will out
      and you know that. You are willing to tell the truth even if it does
      not get you what you want, even if it humiliates you or shows you to
      be terribly human. Truth is one of the core qualities of a Warrior for
      the Light.

      29. To recognize and absorb and radiate the beauty that is all around
      you; large and small. To acknowledge the beauty in others, in
      yourself, and in 'all your relations' that live with you on our planet.

      30. To have FAITH when the darkness falls upon you. When you go
      through the 'gauntlet' or the Dark Night of the Soul, as all of us
      must and do, to know that God or whomever you believe in, is there to
      hold and support you through this transformative action.

      31. To surrender over to a higher power only. You do not surrender to
      anyone else, for that is giving your power away. Understanding that by
      surrender, you are placing yourself in the hands of a compassionate
      energy (be it God or whomever you believe in) who loves you and will
      take care of you no matter how rough Life gets for you.

      32. To understand that "this took, shall pass," and that whatever
      harsh Life lessons you are learning now and in the future, that the
      cycle will stop and complete itself. That you must just persevere,
      surrender to a higher power and have faith and do the best you can
      with your test. That is all that is required of you.

      33. That you are a unique being here on this planet and that who you
      are, what you are, is needed and necessary for the Light to dissolve
      the Dark. Belief in yourself, respect of yourself, is essential as
      never before. Each person is like a beautiful wildflower--different
      and yet beautiful in your uniqueness.

      34. Honoring your skills, your experiences in life that have shaped
      and formed you. That what you know is unique and only you have this
      knowing. These are tools you have developed that can be utilized not
      only by yourself, but shared with others on a positive level.

      35. You treat your body as a temple and as a partner. Giving it
      nourishing food, healthy food and caring for it as a mother does her
      baby, comes instinctively. Addictive foods, smoking, and alcohol may
      be your challenge but you actively work to halt these and make your
      body an abode that resonates with harmony.

      36. Realizing that we are all here on this fragile planet called Earth
      and that if we do not take care of it--or ourselves--that we will
      having nothing in the future. And the desire to create a planet as a
      haven and a new Garden of Eden is a quiet driving force within your
      heart and spirit.

      You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
      Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |