Re: [Paranormalvortex] Does amazon have a real person to ask a customer servi...

  • icedragonpasson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      I do not deal with Amazon at all. I go to cheaper places then them. It is a
      spammer and probably has nothing to do with Amazon at all. I've seen this kind
      of action in other forums and such.
      I am unsure if Amazon will take reasonability for this matter or if they
      will offer a solution. I sure hope so, because this is giving them a bad name.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
        Thank you. I am trying to get in touch with someone over there at
        amazon to tell them what is going on and that I am taking corrective
        action. Amazon seems to be out to lunch on the customer service end of
        the business, not good. An email auto response is going to chase
        customers away and problems like this will not get resolved very fast.
        I want to be careful on doing any corrective action because I want to
        be with good standing with the company, but I will not tolerate
        spammers placing company email up on my board either.
        I am trying to get to the bottom of this.
        I have already taken steps on correcting the matter, it will take awhile.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, icedragonpasson@... wrote:

        > I do not deal with Amazon at all. I go to cheaper places then them.
        It is a
        > spammer and probably has nothing to do with Amazon at all. I've seen
        this kind
        > of action in other forums and such.
        > I am unsure if Amazon will take reasonability for this matter or if
        they
        > will offer a solution. I sure hope so, because this is giving them a
        bad name.

      • Bearshield
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2006
          Your doing everything you can think of, am hoping it gets resolved as well, Good Luck!!

          Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: Thank you. I am trying to get in touch with someone over there at
          amazon to tell them what is going on and that I am taking corrective
          action. Amazon seems to be out to lunch on the customer service end of
          the business, not good. An email auto response is going to chase
          customers away and problems like this will not get resolved very fast.
          I want to be careful on doing any corrective action because I want to
          be with good standing with the company, but I will not tolerate
          spammers placing company email up on my board either.
          I am trying to get to the bottom of this.
          I have already taken steps on correcting the matter, it will take awhile.

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, icedragonpasson@... wrote:

          > I do not deal with Amazon at all. I go to cheaper places then them.
          It is a
          > spammer and probably has nothing to do with Amazon at all. I've seen
          this kind
          > of action in other forums and such.
          > I am unsure if Amazon will take reasonability for this matter or if
          they
          > will offer a solution. I sure hope so, because this is giving them a
          bad name.

          May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
          ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~
          http://www.geocities.com/im_just_a_rez_girl/RezGirl.html