Does amazon have a real person to ask a customer service question?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 12:55 AM
      I changed the settings to this member and I am trying to get in
      contact with amazon about this matter. I suspect one of the spammers
      did this and I want some customer service from amazon to help clear up
      this matter.
      I wish to have good relations with amazon.com so I want to deal with
      them on the up and up and find a solution to this issue that makes
      everone happy.
      But in the off chance amazon wanted to join my egroup I doubt if they
      would use their customer service email. That is why I have changed the
      settings so nothing from this egroup is sent to clog up their inbox.
      I am frustrated over this one.
      Anyone have any ideas? A brainstorming session would be nice.