Update by Sheldan Nidle

  • r h
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
      Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

      6 Ahau, 3 Kumku, 1 Caban
      Selamat Jarin! We return to you yet again with more to discuss. As you know, we have reached the last month of this galactic year. Many surprising events are on the horizon ready to jump at a moment's notice into your hearts. There is also the deep need of Mother Earth and this entire solar system to transform into their fully conscious selves, all of which will result in a huge change in the reality you presently occupy. This shift takes many forms, and in our messages we have tried to give you a glimpse of them. It is important to constantly keep the bigger picture in mind and see events in this greater Light. Then, what may seem to be sporadic or glacial progress can take on a different aspect. With a fine-tuned eye and a discerning mind, the underlying changes swiftly come into focus, and the machinations of the dark and the covert counter-moves of the Light can be seen. At present, the final adjustments that seal your victory are taking place despite all the
      surveillance efforts of the dark.

      These final battles are the most intense yet. Little by little, our Earth allies have repositioned themselves. In the beginning, their conflict with the last dark cabal was more direct: A new Breton Woods-type financial agreement was to be suddenly sprung on this cabal when it least expected it. But this strategy was corrupted by the dubious positions adopted by many major international banks. The next scheme was to take this agreement and break it down into smaller pieces. The battle between major governments over oil and water rights has helped to make this strategy much more successful. As we speak, a number of these nations are working out important aspects of what was initially stipulated in the agreements of 1998. This makes it possible for the abundance programs and accompanying provisions to finally see the light of day. In a nutshell, the current worldwide struggles have hatched a secret diplomacy that can permit your destined victory to manifest
      conclusively before you.

      How the last pieces of this plan are to come together is something we cannot yet divulge. What we can tell you is that this triumph is not far off. We ask you to remember the big picture: A many-tentacled monster that has controlled your world for nearly 13 millennia is losing its stranglehold, and a well-positioned and effective minority is working assiduously to forge a workable alternative system. This has been in the works for just over 30 years. Prior to this, the two groups were held in balance by the definitive guidance of your overlords, the Anunnaki. Then, in the last few decades the tide turned in favor of the Light. The decisive moment was the Anunnaki's departure. Suddenly the playing field became more level, and our Earth allies have done much since then to achieve their goals. A momentum was built up in 1998 and then temporarily dashed in the first years of this decade. Thereafter, a new momentum was begun and really started to take shape at the end
      of the last galactic year. It has now reached the point where some public events can start to manifest.

      While these preparations proceed, Mother Earth is making major corrections to her surface area. Do remember that Mother Earth is a deeply caring parent to her ecosystem. Continual "reasonable" adjustments are necessary, and yet she fully comprehends the level beyond which changes would be catastrophic to human civilization. Hence, the larger movements, while still quite deadly, are to be restricted to a particular region. What puzzles Mother Earth is the massive stupidity of this last dark cabal: It persists with policies aimed at extinguishing all life on the planet while also wishing to reside here. The Anunnaki and their dark off-world allies are patently no longer available to rescue this cabal, and yet it insists on these self-destructive policies! Our Earth allies are aware of this and understand fully the importance of the first contact fleet to their magnificent plans. So, we stand ready when needed to guide and assist their vital undertaking.

      The ruinous policies of this last cabal for unbridled power and total control of your destiny are not to happen. The transitioning of the Anunnaki to the Light put an end to that forever! However, what they left behind them was a titanic face-off between the various factions of their former Earth-bound ruling elite. Possessing immense wealth and power, these groups battled for supremacy. And it was out of this struggle that the foundation for your new reality emerged. We have observed this drama from the start, and we now see taking shape what we wish to emphasize in this message: The philanthropic plans of our Earth allies are indeed succeeding. A long war of attrition is circumscribing the power of this dark cabal. New monetary instruments incorporating the key points of the 1998 agreements are presently taking effect. These are backed by the vast sums needed to bring the rest of the new monetary system into full legal force.

      This is a good start; but true-value monetary systems and universal debt-forgiveness are not the whole answer: A global financial abundance must transform your world's "poverty consciousness." Coupled with this are deeply ingrained survival fears. These erroneous thought forms were embedded in you by the strategies of the Anunnaki. Now the time has come for these fears and the belief systems they spawned to evaporate in the Light of your new reality. What is now required is a populace fully conversant in the lofty principles of liberty and personal sovereignty, and one that is determined to defend them against usurpers. The need to be fearless in these vital matters cannot be overstated. It is this that can unravel your society's conflicted attitudes to money. Only then can a true democracy begin to flourish!

      The time prior to first contact is to be used to end the many versions of slavery imposed upon your world by the Anunnaki and their minions. As we mentioned before, the present legal set-up is tied to imperial Roman law. This legacy, such as statute law and other illegal corruptions of common law, needs to be changed. The ideals of the American Declaration of Independence are to be freed from the entanglements of rampant systemic corruption. Only in a world of truly free men and women can these goals bestowed upon you by the Divine be realized. Thus, first contact is a catalyst for change. The continual taunts of the illuminoids as they try to seize more power and control are to be squelched underfoot by the irrepressible march of an abundance-fed, true democracy! This "house-cleaning" can then at last reveal the seeds of the foundation of your own galactic society. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious!

      What we are talking about is a movement for beneficial change that is shifting your global society. It is vital for you to comprehend that this shift is happening despite the dark policies pursued by this last cabal. Never forget the sacrifices made to ensure the downfall of this dark cabal. This operation is a divine one. Imperial Rome grew out of the growing power of a few ruling patrician families. This distortion eventually led to the demise of the Roman Republic. Similar conditions presently exist in America. This rising corporate power needs to be transformed, and our Earth allies are fully aware of this peril. Universal abundance and other related improvements can swiftly remedy your current predicaments. And these happy developments are just a prelude for events that can lead to the successful conclusion of this first contact mission.

      Today, we continued our discussion about how to effectively evaluate what is happening globally. As these events play out, we ask you to stay positive and focused upon your success. Bear in mind that, although things have taken some time to sort themselves out, great events are finally ready to manifest. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!) I

      www.paoweb.com

    • r h
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2006
        Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

        13 Manik, 10 Kumku, 1 Caban
        Selamat Jarin! We come today with more things to discuss with you. The efforts of our Earth allies are continuing to bear fruit, and the final preparations needed to achieve their objectives are moving forward as planned. We expect shortly to see some much-needed changes to your world. The present system, in place since just before the end of WWII, has been breaking apart at an accelerating rate over the course of the last three years. Holding this system in place increasingly taxes those told to enforce ever-stricter rules and regulations. Slowly and secretly, a new system has begun to show its head, yet the moment for its full disclosure has not quite arrived. This is due in part to the nature of the old system, and in part to the way the still-powerful American regime operates. Nevertheless, the days of the old system are numbered. Too many elements within it have unofficially jumped ship to the much longed for new financial and monetary system. Thus, our Earth allies
        are nearly ready to bring this new way into the light of a new day!

        The remaining key elements are a number of central banks seemingly aligned with the American Federal Reserve Bank but in truth pledged to a new and much broader-based currency exchange system. These shifting alliances have brought pressure upon the supposedly American-controlled IMF to prepare a whole set of secretly kept, new policies on debt forgiveness, inter-central bank and inter-governmental loans, and a number of ongoing charitable projects. These are pure dynamite to the present "Breton Woods" agreements that set up this present system in late 1945. Recently promulgated charters designed to both modify and drastically alter it are in place and awaiting a special global conference to formally announce this and give it legal force. All this has been sniffed out in the past year by American intelligence, and their concerted efforts to gut it have failed. All that remains is the proper moment to leak it to the world. This event depends on the intra-governmental
        effort to oust the present American regime, and this, in turn, is indirectly tied to the global release of the vast abundance program.

        While this progresses, a number of regional disputes have gained new impetus. Accordingly, our Galactic Federation diplomatic and liaison teams have been working tirelessly to alleviate these intensifying situations. A result of their efforts is a special crisis team put together by our Earth allies, which possesses the will and means to produce positive results. Hence, many things are happening behind the scenes that are designed to keep your global society's many flashpoints from spiraling out of control. It is necessary to maintain a certain level of international civility in order to manifest what is in the works. The illegal American regime is bent on fostering policies that encourage instability. Our Earth allies' crisis team and Galactic Federation diplomatic personnel are effectively defusing these incendiary policy objectives. Our purpose is to move your society forward to its desired shift in consciousness. This is being aided by the work of Heaven, which
        encourages the rapid move of everyone toward full consciousness.

        The new monetary system that is in the works is to be a regionally powered one. A number of major currencies are to obtain equal status. Once the abundance program is in full effect, the present system is to be drastically modified. Naturally, much of the new system is still under wraps; it is believed a rapid transition can only happen if the full breadth of this four-stage procedure continues in its current covert mode; hence, our present minimal disclosure. However, we can tell you that the overall concept is to move your society away from want and as swiftly as possible toward a full-out abundance. This undertaking, in the latter stages, is to include the deployment of our advanced technologies in order to free your global society from its almost total reliance upon energy resources extracted from Mother Earth. This technology uses the infinite energies of Creation to provide you with food, water, clothing, and housing.

        As you can see, this program is closely tied in to the preservation of Mother Earth's ecosystem. Your rise in consciousness has permitted Mother Earth to start her own shift into full consciousness. This shift is regulated by your own changes. This mutual transformation is what has allowed us even to contemplate the completion of our first contact mission with you, which is why we meticulously watch what happens every day on your world. You need to understand that there are specific developments and events that are to take place in a precise, Heaven-directed order. This divine program colors our approach to first contact. Bear in mind that we are preparing an entire planetary society for a huge leap into a full-blown galactic reality! You can see that this necessitates a unique set of circumstances, and that orchestrating them is often not easy. In fact, at times it appears that we must formulate the impossible in order for the then-possible to occur!

        As your world moves steadily toward a new reality, the chaos created by those with another goal in mind breeds yet more chaos. This anarchy can push you off-center and bring you into contact with those fears and horrors driven into your subconscious by the core perceptions of the present reality. If and when these surface, we ask you to look them straight in the eye and accept, love, and transform them into a more positive and supportive aspect of your being. But know that this procedure can at times be rather unnerving. A core factor here is to remember that you are to transform yourselves as well as your society. This also implies mutual help. Never forget that you are part of a grand collective of consciousness! This collective consists of yourselves, your fellows, and those marvelous helpmates supplied for you by Heaven and the Galactic Federation.

        Concerning the Earth changes, expect these at times to be regionally quite intense. But be assured that Mother Earth has decided to hold back on changes of a global reach since your own transformation is not very far off. These smaller changes include a prelude to the final migration of one of her poles to the Earth's core. Many prognosticators have confused the evidence of this operation with a pole shift. Again, be assured these effects are merely part of the preparations for her complete transformation. This most dramatic of moves is to be saved for the moment when you are in a safe refuge and finishing off your final step into full consciousness. Until then, Mother Earth is to concentrate on those things that resolve the pressure on her tectonic plates and that build up the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean basins for the return of the continents of Lemuria and Atlantis.

        The raising of Atlantis and Lemuria is to balance the land-water ratio of Mother Earth. As a fully conscious planet, she is noted for her symmetry as well as for her exquisite beauty. Her particular blending of land and water results in a stunning surface configuration. The deserts will go; inland seas will increase, which together with forests, lakes, and grasslands will produce a full palette of colors that she will weave into a glorious tapestry. The planet that is to emerge after the changes will be quite different. Yet, she will retain the overall shape of the continents you are used to. In addition, a two-layered firmament will give her a glow much like that of a halo when viewed from near interplanetary space. Soon, an Earth that is both familiar and excitingly novel will become your lovely new home!

        Today, we updated you on what is presently happening on your world. We ask you to stay focused upon your victory! Many things are coming together to forge a new reality. Your part is to relax, and prepare to receive your well-deserved bounty! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!) F

        www.paoweb.com