Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
      for sure it sounds like spam!

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: How on Earth did Amazon's customer service email end up a member of
      the egroup? I am going to check this one out. This is very strange
      indeed.
      The only way I can see this happening is if a spammer did this?

      <vortex101@yahoogroups.com>,
      <soul_alignment@yahoogroups.com>,
      > s <spiral_ascension_awakening@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Message from Uri Geller on John Lennon
      >
      > THE NIGHT THE ALIENS CALLED ON JOHN LENNON
      >
      > By Uri Geller
      >

      > We were eating in a restaurant in New York City, Yoko was with us,
      so this was after their big breakup and reconciliation. Yoko was
      expecting their child, Sean, and John was excited -- he was going to
      love this baby day and night: feed him, change him, teach him to talk,
      teach him to love music.

      > He did all of that. And he was going to watch him grow into
      adolescence, through the tumbles from bicycles and terrors of
      schooldays, from reading to dating to college. He never got to do
      that. John started talking about UFOs.

      > He said he believed life existed on other planets, that it had
      visited us, that maybe it was observing us right now. He took me to a
      quieter, darker table, lit a cigarette and pointed its glowing tip at
      my face.

      > "You believe in this stuff, right?" he asked me. "Well, you ain't
      f___in' gonna believe this."

      > "About six months ago, I was asleep in my bed, with Yoko, at home,
      in the Dakota Building. And suddenly, I wasn't asleep. Because there
      was this blazing light round the door. It was shining through the
      cracks and the keyhole, like someone was out there with searchlights,
      or the apartment was on fire.

      > "That was what I thought -- intruders, or fire. I leapt out of bed,
      and Yoko wasn't awake at all, she was lying there like a stone, and I
      pulled open the door. There were these four people out there."

      > "Fans?" I asked him.
      >
      > "Well, they didn't want my autograph. They were like, little.
      Bug-like. Big bug eyes and little bug mouths and they were scuttling
      at me like roaches."

      > He broke off and stared at me.
      >
      > "I've told this to two other people, right? One was Yoko, and she
      believes me. She says she doesn't understand it, but she knows I
      didn't lie to her. I told one other person, and she didn't believe me.

      > "She laughed it off, and then she said I must have been high. Well,
      I've been high, I mean right out of it, a lot of times, and I never
      saw anything on acid that was as weird as those f___in' bugs, man.

      > "I was straight that night. I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't tripping.
      There were these creatures, like people but not like people, in my
      apartment."

      > "What did they do to you?" Lennon swore again. "How do you know they
      did anything to me, man?" "Because they must have come for a reason."

      > "Your're right. They did something. But I don't know what it was. I
      tried to throw them out, but, when I took a step towards them, they
      kind of pushed me back. I mean, they didn't touch me. It was like they
      just willed me. Pushed me with willpower and telepathy."

      > "And then what?"
      >
      > "I don't know. Something happened. Don't ask me what. Either I've
      forgotten, blocked it out, or they won't let me remember. But after a
      while they weren't there and I was just lying on the bed, next to
      Yoko, only I was on the covers.

      > "And she woke up and looked at me and asked what was wrong. I
      couldn't tell her at first. But I had this thing in my hands. They
      gave it to me."

      > "What was it?" Lennon dug into his jeans pocket. "I've been carrying
      it round ever since, wanting to ask somebody the same question. You
      have it. Maybe you'll know."

      > "I took the metal, egg-like object and turned it over in the dim
      light. It seemed solid and smooth, and I could make out no markings.
      "I've never seen anything like it."

      > "Keep it." John told me. "It's too weird for me. If it's my ticket
      to another planet, I don't want to go there."

      > When we first met on November 28, 1974 he was suffering terribly
      from his separation from Yoko. His drug abuse, and drinking, linked to
      the sorrow of Yoko's recent miscarriage, had driven them apart, and
      John desperately wanted to mend the relationship.

      > He just didn't know how to make the first move. The night Lennon and
      I were introduced, Elton John was playing at Madison Square Gardens.
      Elton was trying to persuade the ex-Beatle to get up on stage with
      him, and John was torn -- he wanted to perform but he was scared.

      > Finally he turned to me and offered a deal, as though I were a
      negotiator sent by God: "I'll sing," he said, "but you have to make
      Yoko call me."

      > Like all of John's jokes, this one was a plea from the heart,
      wrapped in a sardonic quip. Yoko phoned John out of the blue, 36 hours
      later. I think John always believed I had beamed a mind-control ray at
      her. For my part, I think that of all the synchronicities that have
      shaped my life, that was one of the strangest.

      > Now, 24 years on, when I hold the cold, metal egg in my fist, I have
      a strong sensation that John knew more about this object than he told
      me. Maybe it didn't come with an instruction manual, but I think John
      knew what it was for.

      > And whatever that purpose was -- communication? healing? a
      first-class intergalactic ticket? -- it scared him. I wish I could
      have warned him... that however scary aliens seem, it's the humans you
      have to fear.

      > posted by Aileen @ 9:33 AM 0 comments

      > Where paranormal minds meet
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~
      http://www.geocities.com/im_just_a_rez_girl/RezGirl.html

    • Amazon.com

        Date: 1 Jul 2006 20:22:51 -0000
        From: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
        To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Paranormalvortex] File - Feature website of the month

        Feature website of the month for June;

          Date: 1 Jul 2006 20:22:51 -0000
          From: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
          To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 01:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
            From: r h <sydneyseas7@...>
            To: m <moonlady@yahoogroups.com>, n <new-age-indigo@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormal-list@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormal-university@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormal_ghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormal_stuff@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormalandghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormalandufos@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormalflorida@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <portalsintime@yahoogroups.com>,
            p <psychic_selfdefense@yahoogroups.com>,
            r <revised_scientology@yahoogroups.com>,
            s <seerseeker@yahoogroups.com>, s <soul_alignment@yahoogroups.com>,
            s <spiral_ascension_awakening@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Update by Sheldan Nidle

            Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

            6 Ahau, 3 Kumku, 1 Caban
            Selamat Jarin! We return to you yet again with more to discuss. As you know, we have reached the last month of this galactic year. Many surprising events are on the horizon ready to jump at a moment's notice into your hearts. There is also the deep need of Mother Earth and this entire solar system to transform into their fully conscious selves, all of which will result in a huge change in the reality you presently occupy. This shift takes many forms, and in our messages we have tried to give you a glimpse of them. It is important to constantly keep the bigger picture in mind and see events in this greater Light. Then, what may seem to be sporadic or glacial progress can take on a different aspect. With a fine-tuned eye and a discerning mind, the underlying changes swiftly come into focus, and the machinations of the dark and the covert counter-moves of the Light can be seen. At present, the final adjustments that seal your victory are taking place despite all the
            surveillance efforts of the dark.

            These final battles are the most intense yet. Little by little, our Earth allies have repositioned themselves. In the beginning, their conflict with the last dark cabal was more direct: A new Breton Woods-type financial agreement was to be suddenly sprung on this cabal when it least expected it. But this strategy was corrupted by the dubious positions adopted by many major international banks. The next scheme was to take this agreement and break it down into smaller pieces. The battle between major governments over oil and water rights has helped to make this strategy much more successful. As we speak, a number of these nations are working out important aspects of what was initially stipulated in the agreements of 1998. This makes it possible for the abundance programs and accompanying provisions to finally see the light of day. In a nutshell, the current worldwide struggles have hatched a secret diplomacy that can permit your destined victory to manifest
            conclusively before you.

            How the last pieces of this plan are to come together is something we cannot yet divulge. What we can tell you is that this triumph is not far off. We ask you to remember the big picture: A many-tentacled monster that has controlled your world for nearly 13 millennia is losing its stranglehold, and a well-positioned and effective minority is working assiduously to forge a workable alternative system. This has been in the works for just over 30 years. Prior to this, the two groups were held in balance by the definitive guidance of your overlords, the Anunnaki. Then, in the last few decades the tide turned in favor of the Light. The decisive moment was the Anunnaki's departure. Suddenly the playing field became more level, and our Earth allies have done much since then to achieve their goals. A momentum was built up in 1998 and then temporarily dashed in the first years of this decade. Thereafter, a new momentum was begun and really started to take shape at the end
            of the last galactic year. It has now reached the point where some public events can start to manifest.

            While these preparations proceed, Mother Earth is making major corrections to her surface area. Do remember that Mother Earth is a deeply caring parent to her ecosystem. Continual "reasonable" adjustments are necessary, and yet she fully comprehends the level beyond which changes would be catastrophic to human civilization. Hence, the larger movements, while still quite deadly, are to be restricted to a particular region. What puzzles Mother Earth is the massive stupidity of this last dark cabal: It persists with policies aimed at extinguishing all life on the planet while also wishing to reside here. The Anunnaki and their dark off-world allies are patently no longer available to rescue this cabal, and yet it insists on these self-destructive policies! Our Earth allies are aware of this and understand fully the importance of the first contact fleet to their magnificent plans. So, we stand ready when needed to guide and assist their vital undertaking.

            The ruinous policies of this last cabal for unbridled power and total control of your destiny are not to happen. The transitioning of the Anunnaki to the Light put an end to that forever! However, what they left behind them was a titanic face-off between the various factions of their former Earth-bound ruling elite. Possessing immense wealth and power, these groups battled for supremacy. And it was out of this struggle that the foundation for your new reality emerged. We have observed this drama from the start, and we now see taking shape what we wish to emphasize in this message: The philanthropic plans of our Earth allies are indeed succeeding. A long war of attrition is circumscribing the power of this dark cabal. New monetary instruments incorporating the key points of the 1998 agreements are presently taking effect. These are backed by the vast sums needed to bring the rest of the new monetary system into full legal force.

            This is a good start; but true-value monetary systems and universal debt-forgiveness are not the whole answer: A global financial abundance must transform your world's "poverty consciousness." Coupled with this are deeply ingrained survival fears. These erroneous thought forms were embedded in you by the strategies of the Anunnaki. Now the time has come for these fears and the belief systems they spawned to evaporate in the Light of your new reality. What is now required is a populace fully conversant in the lofty principles of liberty and personal sovereignty, and one that is determined to defend them against usurpers. The need to be fearless in these vital matters cannot be overstated. It is this that can unravel your society's conflicted attitudes to money. Only then can a true democracy begin to flourish!

            The time prior to first contact is to be used to end the many versions of slavery imposed upon your world by the Anunnaki and their minions. As we mentioned before, the present legal set-up is tied to imperial Roman law. This legacy, such as statute law and other illegal corruptions of common law, needs to be changed. The ideals of the American Declaration of Independence are to be freed from the entanglements of rampant systemic corruption. Only in a world of truly free men and women can these goals bestowed upon you by the Divine be realized. Thus, first contact is a catalyst for change. The continual taunts of the illuminoids as they try to seize more power and control are to be squelched underfoot by the irrepressible march of an abundance-fed, true democracy! This "house-cleaning" can then at last reveal the seeds of the foundation of your own galactic society. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious!

            What we are talking about is a movement for beneficial change that is shifting your global society. It is vital for you to comprehend that this shift is happening despite the dark policies pursued by this last cabal. Never forget the sacrifices made to ensure the downfall of this dark cabal. This operation is a divine one. Imperial Rome grew out of the growing power of a few ruling patrician families. This distortion eventually led to the demise of the Roman Republic. Similar conditions presently exist in America. This rising corporate power needs to be transformed, and our Earth allies are fully aware of this peril. Universal abundance and other related improvements can swiftly remedy your current predicaments. And these happy developments are just a prelude for events that can lead to the successful conclusion of this first contact mission.

            Today, we continued our discussion about how to effectively evaluate what is happening globally. As these events play out, we ask you to stay positive and focused upon your success. Bear in mind that, although things have taken some time to sort themselves out, great events are finally ready to manifest. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!) I

            www.paoweb.com