Your Amazon.com Inquiry

  • Amazon.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2006
      Greetings from Amazon.com.

      We're sorry. You've written to an address that cannot accept incoming
      e-mail. But that's OK--this automated response will direct you to the
      right place at Amazon.com to answer your question or help you contact
      customer service if you need further assistance.

      You will find the answers to the most common questions here:

      Where's My Stuff: http://www.amazon.com/help/wheres-my-stuff
      Canceling or Changing Orders:
      http://www.amazon.com/o/tg/browse/-/595034/
      Problem with an Item: http://www.amazon.com/o/tg/browse/-/557204/
      Marketplace Order Problems: http://www.amazon.com/o/tg/browse/-/537868/
      Gift Certificates: http://www.amazon.com/o/tg/browse/-/518226
      Returns & Refunds: http://www.amazon.com/returns

      If you need to modify an unshipped order or make changes to your
      account or subscriptions, you may do so online at any time via
      Your Account: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

      If your question is not answered by the above links, we invite you to
      search our Help Desk at http://www.amazon.com/help

      We hope our online resources meet all your needs. If you've explored
      the above links but find you still need to get in touch with us,
      you can click a button to contact us by e-mail or phone from any Help
      page on our web site.

      Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.

      Sincerely,

      Amazon.com Customer Service
      http://www.amazon.com

      P.S. You received this message because Amazon.com received
      the following message:

      Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
      From: r h <sydneyseas7@...>
      To: p <paranormalandufos@yahoogroups.com>,
      p <paranormalflorida@yahoogroups.com>,
      p <paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com>,
      p <portalsintime@yahoogroups.com>,
      p <psychic_selfdefense@yahoogroups.com>,
      r <revised_scientology@yahoogroups.com>,
      s <seerseeker@yahoogroups.com>, s <soul_alignment@yahoogroups.com>,
      s <spells-n-such@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Update by Sheldan Nidle

      Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
      12 Ben, 16 Kayab, 1 Caban Selamat Jarin! We return, dear Hearts, with more to tell you! As your world continues her steady march toward a new reality, we observe gladly the wondrous events taking place before us. Even as we speak, truly remarkable things are occurring in your financial realms. To comprehend the significance of this, you need to bear in mind that the present American regime has greatly restricted the movement of funds on your world. With this, the last cabal intends, first, to obtain the maximum amount of service fees for their "friends;" and second, to obstruct the disbursement of the abundance programs that forms the maneuver that leads to their legal removal. As a result, our Earth allies' plan to accomplish these deliveries has become most ingenious. Obviously, all we can tell you at this point is that these funds are very close to being administered. Further, our Earth allies have been able to put the new banking system into
      quasi-operation, meaning that a very few of the new rules and procedures are now in effect. While your world, taken as a whole, appears the same, a great many carefully chosen activities are readying your globe for some truly amazing changes. Here, we can inform you that a number of potential policy decisions by the present American regime have been thwarted in the past few months. This limits their options and permits a big shift in this government to go forward as planned. But make no mistake; this rogue tiger is still quite dangerous. Our policy is to help our allies contain this cabal's ambitions and set up the means for their coming removal from office. Yet, this divine action is only the beginning of what is required. This regime has encouraged its many political cronies to severely cripple America, which presents the next leadership with an immense restoration program. Here, we intend to help as much as the new leadership allows. One of the first items on
      the agenda is to restore the original constitution and pave the way for regaining much of the respect that America has lost. Then comes the disclosure of desperately needed hidden technology, followed by the completion of first contact! An effective way to regain your lost prestige is to unveil to the world the huge array of esoteric inventions stockpiled by your government's secret projects. Over the last century, amazing advances that far outstrip your "public" sciences have been acquired, back-engineered, and simply stolen by a slew of "black" agencies. These super-secret programs can swiftly solve your present energy and pollution predicaments. Included in this inventory are the means to produce clean, healing waters and eliminate much of the disease that now runs rampant on your globe. These programs furnished vast libraries of information that can help you in unraveling your true past. Once your populace is apprised of these truths, an acceptance of our
      existence becomes easier, and the long history we share can begin to be uncovered. This data can also prepare skeptics and disbelievers for the coming teachings of the Ascended Masters. Our purpose is to be both the harbingers of your new reality and also the ones who guide and teach you as you move into the final stages of becoming fully conscious Beings of Light. Another point is of course the changes coming to Mother Earth. She dearly loves you and intends to carry out her changes as slowly as possible. Even so, we told you in previous messages that this transformation does have a timetable. Thus it is vital that the necessary changes assigned to humanity be done, and done in the very, very near future. Your global crises need to be remedied immediately. When viewed logically, it becomes apparent that these hitherto insurmountable problems arise in the main from a misuse of power. This abuse by your covert leaders has created a global society on the brink of
      extinction! And you have little time left to prevent this, which means action must be swift. First contact may be close, but this is not a rescue mission; rather, it is part of a divine movement to return you to who are truly are. You have responsibilities: One of these is to support those working hard to bring in the changes. Another is to prepare your society for first contact. First contact is the last and most important event that is to transform your reality. Since it is what we hold dear, we are deeply involved in manifesting it as quickly as divinely possible. As noted in our opening, everywhere we look, your rapidly changing society is moving away from discord and division, and toward peace and community. Indigenous and local movements are springing up everywhere, bringing people together. On a local level, they unite communities into common causes aimed at preserving the environment or ending disputes that foment aggression between tribes and communities.
      These grass-roots unions serve as prototypes for uniting the nations of your "global village." To quote one of your maxims: "Think globally, but act locally." This is actually now becoming reality. This worldwide movement for peace and the grass-roots coming-together is most heartening to us. Much else needs to happen before your global society can accomplish its lofty goals. But try to see where these humble yet potent actions are leading: "Rome wasn't built in a day" is another of your sayings. Each seemingly small, local contribution is a "brick" that is needed to raise the Rome of your new reality. We who see all from a global vantage point know that each effort is helping. Hence, we ask you to do your part. Help to awaken and prepare your communities for the realities of first contact. Create groups that can share with joyful anticipation the truth about what is really happening on the planet and plan what you can do to make first contact manifest more
      rapidly. The grass-roots community actions combined with the large-scale, global work of our Earth allies are generating an increasingly integrated movement for change. We are very proud of your many varied endeavors. One of these, the Internet, has been instrumental in keeping you informed of the truth about global happenings, and this indirectly aids those working toward global change. The core changes include the redistribution of wealth, the new banking system for creating financial wealth, and the plans to bring about much-needed regime changes. See how both the macro- and microelements of your society are working in tandem to raise consciousness and forge a new reality. Seeing this happen is inspiring for us. We cannot over-stress to you how it is that this dual movement lets you carry out your intention to forge a new and abundant reality! A rise in consciousness is a by-product of a society's progress through the various stages of industrialization.
      Ultimately, this progress leads to a number of distinct electrical ages. In the latter part of this growth, inventions mirror the level of consciousness. This awareness of the Divine increases until the planetary society starts to question its core perceptions of reality. An explosion of ideas and possibilities ensues, and out of this potential comes the basis for the next stage of growth, and then the next, until the individual is awash with change on every level. This then forges a link with Spirit. This comprises the final quest, guiding you to the glory and wonder of full consciousness. In your case, full consciousness is the home from which you fell. And therefore are you blessed with a divine dispensation to rapidly transition through the remaining stages. So, now comes first contact and with it, a most well-deserved divine destiny! Today, we brought you up-to-date on what is close to happening on your world. Be ever aware that Heaven guides you Lovingly and
      gracefully toward full consciousness. Our part is to complete with first contact what Heaven and you have already begun. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in heavenly Love and Joy!)
      To print this update formatted for fewer pages: Click here

      Where paranormal minds meet
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Amazon.com

        Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:15:44 -0700 (PDT)
        From: r h <sydneyseas7@...>
        To: s <spirit_phenomena@yahoogroups.com>,
        s <supernaturaltopics@yahoogroups.com>,
        star <starseedgatherings@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <teamronnie2005@...>, t <terrancouncil@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <the-metaphysical-journey@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <the-metaphysical-universe@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <the_discipline_group@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <thee_angels_network@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <themetaphysicalcorner@yahoogroups.com>,
        t <themulti-dimensionalnewsportal@yahoogroups.com>,
        u <ufo_research_society@yahoogroups.com>,
        u <unexplained_events@yahoogroups.com>, v <vortex101@yahoogroups.com>,
        w <witchcrafttheoldreligion@yahoogroups.com>,
        w <wv-paranormal@yahoogroups.com>, p <paranormal-list@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormal-university@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormal_ghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormal_stuff@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormalandghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormalandufos@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormalflorida@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <portalsintime@yahoogroups.com>,
        p <psychic_selfdefense@yahoogroups.com>,
        r <revised_scientology@yahoogroups.com>,
        s <seerseeker@yahoogroups.com>, s <soul_alignment@yahoogroups.com>,
        s <spiral_ascension_awakening@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Top Secret UFO Report

        Last month British Defense Ministry released a top secret report
        which came to the conclusion that UFOs had no basis in reality. With
        over 70 crash retrievals, millions of sightings each year many of
        which involved prominent people and the photographs and video tapes
        that followed one would have to come to one of two conclusions. One
        it is a cover-up most likely inspired by the "Honorable" Paul
        Hellyer former defense minister's public comments concerning the
        undeniable reality of UFOs. The second option is these inept
        investigators are totally out of the loop and do not have a clue as
        to what is going on in the black opps around the world. A six year
        old could get on the internet and do a better investigation
        especially if they typed in UFOs over Mexico where literally
        hundreds of ships have been sighted and filmed over major cities.
        The report is an open display of ignorance and very embarrassing
        when one takes into account these people are in charge of gathering
        information and defending their country. I would be insulted if I
        were a citizen of the crown and demand these people are replaced by
        honorable, competent intelligent servants of the people.

        The cover-up is not just in America. By the way all those crop
        circles some up to a mile long which show extremely high physics and
        geometry made in seconds did not even factor into the report. I am
        sure they have an answer for them such as renegade bugs, gophers,
        smart wind or swarms of whacky surveyors with antigravity suits
        leaving no footprints. Yes these are the men/women we depend on to
        protect our boarders and skies and keep us safe. These are the best
        of the best, cream of the crop elite top gun men and women which
        stand between us and those that threaten the civilized world, truth,
        justice and the American way.

        The truth of the matter is a Times/CNN poll stated that over 80% of
        the people believe UFOs exist and there is a government cover-up.
        NASA, SETI, and other agencies are under government constraints and
        all information concerning UFOs has a higher clearance than nuclear
        weapons all of which must be cleared through NSA before release to
        the public where it dies. There are good honorable people within all
        the agencies which want this information to come out yet the
        consequences of speaking about it will lead to dire consequences.
        Death bed confessions like General Corso and other top officials
        with high clearances are the only way the truth will come out.
        Judging by the Times/CNN poll and other polls the truth is already
        out and the cover-up is over. Any further denial only takes away
        what ever credibility these men/women and agencies have left within
        our governments.
        The Exopolitics and Disclosure projects with a list of top officials
        with the highest clearances are waiting for public hearings and a
        release from their oaths of secrecy concerning UFOs, It is a very
        impressive list along with their stories of a long history of UFO
        encounters and crash retrievals. For our government and its
        agencies to save whatever credibility they have left it would be
        wise to end the cover-up, allow these courageous individuals to
        testify in open hearings. It is what the majority of the people want
        and majority rules in a true republic or democracy. If you want to
        know the truth about UFOs go to the ancient Vedas. They describe the
        ships in detail; some are physical ships, some energy, while others
        consist of magnetized light or consciousness. According to these
        ancient texts there are over 400,000 humanoid species throughout the
        universe. The frescos with UFOs on churches throughout Europe and
        almost every culture have records of interactions with the heavens
        and heavenly ships. This is nothing new.

        The Tibetan Lamas are very aware of the off world visitors and their
        remote viewers said in the future these benevolent, spiritually and
        technologically advanced off worlders will be instrumental in saving
        humanity from total self destruction. Reason this; it is only
        logical to assume these off world visitors known as the greater
        family of man are interstellar, interdimensional and millions if not
        billions of years ahead of us in evolution. They have transcended
        all disease, have the clean fueless technology to restore the
        environment and obviously have found a way to live peacefully
        throughout the cosmos. In the interest of National Security is it
        wise to try to shoot them down and steal the technology to use it in
        the war industry on manufactured threats? They are far superior,
        come and go as they wish, can blink in and out of existence make
        right angle turns at several thousand miles and hour and if they
        wished could turn this planet into a cinder. One ship could take out
        all of our military bases in moments. Would it not be in the
        interest of National Security to make peace with them, ask for their
        protection if there was a malevolent ET out there and use their vast
        knowledge and technology for peaceful means?

        Universal Peace, the ending of disease and the restoration of the
        environment are in the interest of National Security. Everything
        else is in the interest of profit and greed at the expense of
        humanity and the Earth. It is a disservice to the people and serves
        only a select few, the elite. Yet does it serve the elite
        considering the karmic backlash and their light review in their
        passing where they will stand before a higher authority and observe
        all of their actions and feel all the pain, suffering and
        suppression meted out to others. I would not want to be in their
        shoes upon their passing or in the days to come when the unknown is
        made known, no rock is left unturned and all will be exposed to the
        light of truth. There is but one choice of wisdom and that is to
        serve in the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth.
        Disclosure will come from the skies, it is already underway and it
        is Gods plan that we live in harmony with each other, the
        environment and the greater family of man throughout the cosmos.
        Be well James Gilliland www.eceti.org
        Lets see if the press will release this report, pass it far and
        wide.

          Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
          From: r h <sydneyseas7@...>
          To: s <spirit_phenomena@yahoogroups.com>,
          w <wv-paranormal@yahoogroups.com>, m <moonlady@yahoogroups.com>,
          n <new-age-indigo@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormal-list@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormal-university@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormal_ghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormal_stuff@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormalandghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormalandufos@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormalflorida@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <portalsintime@yahoogroups.com>,
          p <psychic_selfdefense@yahoogroups.com>,
          r <revised_scientology@yahoogroups.com>,
          s <seerseeker@yahoogroups.com>, s <soul_alignment@yahoogroups.com>,
          s <spiral_ascension_awakening@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [Paranormalvortex] Message from Uri Geller on John Lennon

          THE NIGHT THE ALIENS CALLED ON JOHN LENNON

          By Uri Geller

          We were eating in a restaurant in New York City, Yoko was with us, so this was after their big breakup and reconciliation. Yoko was expecting their child, Sean, and John was excited -- he was going to love this baby day and night: feed him, change him, teach him to talk, teach him to love music.

          He did all of that. And he was going to watch him grow into adolescence, through the tumbles from bicycles and terrors of schooldays, from reading to dating to college. He never got to do that. John started talking about UFOs.

          He said he believed life existed on other planets, that it had visited us, that maybe it was observing us right now. He took me to a quieter, darker table, lit a cigarette and pointed its glowing tip at my face.

          "You believe in this stuff, right?" he asked me. "Well, you ain't f___in' gonna believe this."

          "About six months ago, I was asleep in my bed, with Yoko, at home, in the Dakota Building. And suddenly, I wasn't asleep. Because there was this blazing light round the door. It was shining through the cracks and the keyhole, like someone was out there with searchlights, or the apartment was on fire.

          "That was what I thought -- intruders, or fire. I leapt out of bed, and Yoko wasn't awake at all, she was lying there like a stone, and I pulled open the door. There were these four people out there."

          "Fans?" I asked him.

          "Well, they didn't want my autograph. They were like, little. Bug-like. Big bug eyes and little bug mouths and they were scuttling at me like roaches."

          He broke off and stared at me.

          "I've told this to two other people, right? One was Yoko, and she believes me. She says she doesn't understand it, but she knows I didn't lie to her. I told one other person, and she didn't believe me.

          "She laughed it off, and then she said I must have been high. Well, I've been high, I mean right out of it, a lot of times, and I never saw anything on acid that was as weird as those f___in' bugs, man.

          "I was straight that night. I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't tripping. There were these creatures, like people but not like people, in my apartment."

          "What did they do to you?" Lennon swore again. "How do you know they did anything to me, man?" "Because they must have come for a reason."

          "Your're right. They did something. But I don't know what it was. I tried to throw them out, but, when I took a step towards them, they kind of pushed me back. I mean, they didn't touch me. It was like they just willed me. Pushed me with willpower and telepathy."

          "And then what?"

          "I don't know. Something happened. Don't ask me what. Either I've forgotten, blocked it out, or they won't let me remember. But after a while they weren't there and I was just lying on the bed, next to Yoko, only I was on the covers.

          "And she woke up and looked at me and asked what was wrong. I couldn't tell her at first. But I had this thing in my hands. They gave it to me."

          "What was it?" Lennon dug into his jeans pocket. "I've been carrying it round ever since, wanting to ask somebody the same question. You have it. Maybe you'll know."

          "I took the metal, egg-like object and turned it over in the dim light. It seemed solid and smooth, and I could make out no markings. "I've never seen anything like it."

          "Keep it." John told me. "It's too weird for me. If it's my ticket to another planet, I don't want to go there."

          When we first met on November 28, 1974 he was suffering terribly from his separation from Yoko. His drug abuse, and drinking, linked to the sorrow of Yoko's recent miscarriage, had driven them apart, and John desperately wanted to mend the relationship.

          He just didn't know how to make the first move. The night Lennon and I were introduced, Elton John was playing at Madison Square Gardens. Elton was trying to persuade the ex-Beatle to get up on stage with him, and John was torn -- he wanted to perform but he was scared.

          Finally he turned to me and offered a deal, as though I were a negotiator sent by God: "I'll sing," he said, "but you have to make Yoko call me."

          Like all of John's jokes, this one was a plea from the heart, wrapped in a sardonic quip. Yoko phoned John out of the blue, 36 hours later. I think John always believed I had beamed a mind-control ray at her. For my part, I think that of all the synchronicities that have shaped my life, that was one of the strangest.

          Now, 24 years on, when I hold the cold, metal egg in my fist, I have a strong sensation that John knew more about this object than he told me. Maybe it didn't come with an instruction manual, but I think John knew what it was for.

          And whatever that purpose was -- communication? healing? a first-class intergalactic ticket? -- it scared him. I wish I could have warned him... that however scary aliens seem, it's the humans you have to fear.

          posted by Aileen @ 9:33 AM 0 comments

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 29, 2006
            How on Earth did Amazon's customer service email end up a member of
            the egroup? I am going to check this one out. This is very strange
            indeed.
            The only way I can see this happening is if a spammer did this?

            --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Amazon.com" <Service@...> wrote:

> [...]
            negotiator sent by God: "I'll sing," he said, "but you have to make
            Yoko call me."

            > Like all of John's jokes, this one was a plea from the heart,
            wrapped in a sardonic quip. Yoko phoned John out of the blue, 36 hours
            later. I think John always believed I had beamed a mind-control ray at
            her. For my part, I think that of all the synchronicities that have
            shaped my life, that was one of the strangest.

            > Now, 24 years on, when I hold the cold, metal egg in my fist, I have
            a strong sensation that John knew more about this object than he told
            me. Maybe it didn't come with an instruction manual, but I think John
            knew what it was for.

            > And whatever that purpose was -- communication? healing? a
            first-class intergalactic ticket? -- it scared him. I wish I could
            have warned him... that however scary aliens seem, it's the humans you

          • Bearshield
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
              for sure it sounds like spam!

              Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: How on Earth did Amazon's customer service email end up a member of
> [...]

              negotiator sent by God: "I'll sing," he said, "but you have to make
              Yoko call me."

              > Like all of John's jokes, this one was a plea from the heart,
              wrapped in a sardonic quip. Yoko phoned John out of the blue, 36 hours
              later. I think John always believed I had beamed a mind-control ray at
              her. For my part, I think that of all the synchronicities that have
              shaped my life, that was one of the strangest.

              > Now, 24 years on, when I hold the cold, metal egg in my fist, I have
              a strong sensation that John knew more about this object than he told
              me. Maybe it didn't come with an instruction manual, but I think John
              knew what it was for.

              > And whatever that purpose was -- communication? healing? a
              first-class intergalactic ticket? -- it scared him. I wish I could
              have warned him... that however scary aliens seem, it's the humans you

              May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
              ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~
              http://www.geocities.com/im_just_a_rez_girl/RezGirl.html

            • Amazon.com

                Date: 1 Jul 2006 20:22:51 -0000
                From: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
                To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [Paranormalvortex] File - Feature website of the month

                Feature website of the month for June;

                  Date: 1 Jul 2006 20:22:51 -0000
                  From: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
                  To: Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 01:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
                    From: r h <sydneyseas7@...>
                    To: m <moonlady@yahoogroups.com>, n <new-age-indigo@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormal-list@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormal-university@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormal_ghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormal_stuff@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormalandghosts@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormalandufos@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormalflorida@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <portalsintime@yahoogroups.com>,
                    p <psychic_selfdefense@yahoogroups.com>,
                    r <revised_scientology@yahoogroups.com>,
                    s <seerseeker@yahoogroups.com>, s <soul_alignment@yahoogroups.com>,
                    s <spiral_ascension_awakening@yahoogroups.com>

                    Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

                    6 Ahau, 3 Kumku, 1 Caban
                    Selamat Jarin! We return to you yet again with more to discuss. As you know, we have reached the last month of this galactic year. Many surprising events are on the horizon ready to jump at a moment's notice into your hearts. There is also the deep need of Mother Earth and this entire solar system to transform into their fully conscious selves, all of which will result in a huge change in the reality you presently occupy. This shift takes many forms, and in our messages we have tried to give you a glimpse of them. It is important to constantly keep the bigger picture in mind and see events in this greater Light. Then, what may seem to be sporadic or glacial progress can take on a different aspect. With a fine-tuned eye and a discerning mind, the underlying changes swiftly come into focus, and the machinations of the dark and the covert counter-moves of the Light can be seen. At present, the final adjustments that seal your victory are taking place despite all the
                    surveillance efforts of the dark.

                    These final battles are the most intense yet. Little by little, our Earth allies have repositioned themselves. In the beginning, their conflict with the last dark cabal was more direct: A new Breton Woods-type financial agreement was to be suddenly sprung on this cabal when it least expected it. But this strategy was corrupted by the dubious positions adopted by many major international banks. The next scheme was to take this agreement and break it down into smaller pieces. The battle between major governments over oil and water rights has helped to make this strategy much more successful. As we speak, a number of these nations are working out important aspects of what was initially stipulated in the agreements of 1998. This makes it possible for the abundance programs and accompanying provisions to finally see the light of day. In a nutshell, the current worldwide struggles have hatched a secret diplomacy that can permit your destined victory to manifest
                    conclusively before you.

                    How the last pieces of this plan are to come together is something we cannot yet divulge. What we can tell you is that this triumph is not far off. We ask you to remember the big picture: A many-tentacled monster that has controlled your world for nearly 13 millennia is losing its stranglehold, and a well-positioned and effective minority is working assiduously to forge a workable alternative system. This has been in the works for just over 30 years. Prior to this, the two groups were held in balance by the definitive guidance of your overlords, the Anunnaki. Then, in the last few decades the tide turned in favor of the Light. The decisive moment was the Anunnaki's departure. Suddenly the playing field became more level, and our Earth allies have done much since then to achieve their goals. A momentum was built up in 1998 and then temporarily dashed in the first years of this decade. Thereafter, a new momentum was begun and really started to take shape at the end
                    of the last galactic year. It has now reached the point where some public events can start to manifest.

                    While these preparations proceed, Mother Earth is making major corrections to her surface area. Do remember that Mother Earth is a deeply caring parent to her ecosystem. Continual "reasonable" adjustments are necessary, and yet she fully comprehends the level beyond which changes would be catastrophic to human civilization. Hence, the larger movements, while still quite deadly, are to be restricted to a particular region. What puzzles Mother Earth is the massive stupidity of this last dark cabal: It persists with policies aimed at extinguishing all life on the planet while also wishing to reside here. The Anunnaki and their dark off-world allies are patently no longer available to rescue this cabal, and yet it insists on these self-destructive policies! Our Earth allies are aware of this and understand fully the importance of the first contact fleet to their magnificent plans. So, we stand ready when needed to guide and assist their vital undertaking.

                    The ruinous policies of this last cabal for unbridled power and total control of your destiny are not to happen. The transitioning of the Anunnaki to the Light put an end to that forever! However, what they left behind them was a titanic face-off between the various factions of their former Earth-bound ruling elite. Possessing immense wealth and power, these groups battled for supremacy. And it was out of this struggle that the foundation for your new reality emerged. We have observed this drama from the start, and we now see taking shape what we wish to emphasize in this message: The philanthropic plans of our Earth allies are indeed succeeding. A long war of attrition is circumscribing the power of this dark cabal. New monetary instruments incorporating the key points of the 1998 agreements are presently taking effect. These are backed by the vast sums needed to bring the rest of the new monetary system into full legal force.

                    This is a good start; but true-value monetary systems and universal debt-forgiveness are not the whole answer: A global financial abundance must transform your world's "poverty consciousness." Coupled with this are deeply ingrained survival fears. These erroneous thought forms were embedded in you by the strategies of the Anunnaki. Now the time has come for these fears and the belief systems they spawned to evaporate in the Light of your new reality. What is now required is a populace fully conversant in the lofty principles of liberty and personal sovereignty, and one that is determined to defend them against usurpers. The need to be fearless in these vital matters cannot be overstated. It is this that can unravel your society's conflicted attitudes to money. Only then can a true democracy begin to flourish!

                    The time prior to first contact is to be used to end the many versions of slavery imposed upon your world by the Anunnaki and their minions. As we mentioned before, the present legal set-up is tied to imperial Roman law. This legacy, such as statute law and other illegal corruptions of common law, needs to be changed. The ideals of the American Declaration of Independence are to be freed from the entanglements of rampant systemic corruption. Only in a world of truly free men and women can these goals bestowed upon you by the Divine be realized. Thus, first contact is a catalyst for change. The continual taunts of the illuminoids as they try to seize more power and control are to be squelched underfoot by the irrepressible march of an abundance-fed, true democracy! This "house-cleaning" can then at last reveal the seeds of the foundation of your own galactic society. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious!

                    What we are talking about is a movement for beneficial change that is shifting your global society. It is vital for you to comprehend that this shift is happening despite the dark policies pursued by this last cabal. Never forget the sacrifices made to ensure the downfall of this dark cabal. This operation is a divine one. Imperial Rome grew out of the growing power of a few ruling patrician families. This distortion eventually led to the demise of the Roman Republic. Similar conditions presently exist in America. This rising corporate power needs to be transformed, and our Earth allies are fully aware of this peril. Universal abundance and other related improvements can swiftly remedy your current predicaments. And these happy developments are just a prelude for events that can lead to the successful conclusion of this first contact mission.

                    Today, we continued our discussion about how to effectively evaluate what is happening globally. As these events play out, we ask you to stay positive and focused upon your success. Bear in mind that, although things have taken some time to sort themselves out, great events are finally ready to manifest. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!) I

                    www.paoweb.com