Washington D.C flooding.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      So when are the politicans going to get off their butts and do
      something about global warming? Now D.C is flooding. I bet you
      anything if something happens to THEM they will do something about it,
      otherwise it is not THEIR problem.
      As long as the oil companies keep us addicted to middle eastern oil,
      we are in deep bigtime trouble. I ride a bike, I try not to shop at
      Walmart, although I am forced to work there I do not condone the
      actions of the company, nore I indorse the policy of Walmart buying
      Chinese goods over made in the USA goods.
      We need to stop being so consumer addicted, kick the habit and change
      our ways before it is too late. WAKE UP AMERICA before it is too late.

      http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/06/26/east.flood.ap/index.html