Re: [Paranormalvortex] Membership drive

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Good Morning Jon I will pass this along I know many would love to join
      this group
      have a good day~~~~~>Jeanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Thank you for your support Frenchindian. We sure need support to grow and to improve or dicussion group.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          Your welcome I know this group will grow :-)~~~~~>Jeanne aka French
          Indian
          Butterfly Dancer