Membership drive

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Sorry to bother everyone about this topic again but membership is now down to only 17 members and we are struggling here to keep this group lively. I am asking you all to please invite a friend, pass this egroup around to everyone on your address book who is interested in Paranormal topics. Thank you for your efforts, and remember if you have any problems please let me know and I will try and correct it. Our members are valued here and we want to keep everyone happy here. So any new ideas and suggestions would be great for me to help direct this egroup in a direction of growth.

      http://www.angelfire.com/weird/intothevortex/
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        Good Morning Jon I will pass this along I know many would love to join
        this group
        have a good day~~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          Thank you for your support Frenchindian. We sure need support to grow and to improve or dicussion group.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
            Your welcome I know this group will grow :-)~~~~~>Jeanne aka French
            Indian
            Butterfly Dancer