Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Hi new here, Anyone heard of "Lemures"?

  • Molly Nicole Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hey Jon,
      Well, in that book Oregon Ghosts and Monsters there is
      a story about the Bandage man. you should get that
      book. you can buy it at amazon.com. I forgot what the
      area was where the bandage man was. When the author
      went to the bar there to talk to the locals, there was
      a storm and the lights shut off, and the bandage man
      actually came then!
      I think I will just go get the book and tell you where
      he was sighted....
      it was at Cannon Beach off of highway 101.
      The author of the book is Mike Helm
      it was written about 20 years ago. it is very
      interesting though.

      heres another story:
      In that book it says there was a sighting of a large
      white creature that walked on two feet like a
      sasquatch and it was seen a couple times at a lake. it
      was published in the paper. I think it was by
      corvallis maybe. then tons of people showed up at the
      lake with guns! they were going to kill it.

      You want to hear something interesting? I personally
      have been haunted since I was about 16. whatever it is
      follows me to wherever I move to. I could tell you
      lots of stories if your interested.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
        We would all love to hear more stories about what is going on Molly. I
        love paranormal stories, sometimes they do give me the chills, like
        some campers hearing bigfoot screeches in the middle of the night....

        I will check that book out. Sounds like a very interesting read.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Molly Nicole Smith
        <molly_nicole_16@...> wrote:

        > Hey Jon,
        > Well, in that book Oregon Ghosts and Monsters there is
        > a story about the Bandage man. you should get that
        > book. you can buy it at amazon.com. I forgot what the
        > area was where the bandage man was. When the author
        > went to the bar there to talk to the locals, there was
        > a storm and the lights shut off, and the bandage man
        > actually came then!
        > I think I will just go get the book and tell you where
        > he was sighted....
        > it was at Cannon Beach off of highway 101.
        > The author of the book is Mike Helm
        > it was written about 20 years ago. it is very
        > interesting though.
        >
        > heres another story:
        > In that book it says there was a sighting of a large
        > white creature that walked on two feet like a
        > sasquatch and it was seen a couple times at a lake. it
        > was published in the paper. I think it was by
        > corvallis maybe. then tons of people showed up at the
        > lake with guns! they were going to kill it.
        >
        > You want to hear something interesting? I personally
        > have been haunted since I was about 16. whatever it is
        > follows me to wherever I move to. I could tell you
        > lots of stories if your interested.
        >
        > --- Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I never heard of the bandage man, please tell us
        > > more. I would love to
        > > hear more about this. I reside right here in Eugene,
        > > Oregon and I am
        > > trying to get together a ghost kit to go ghost
        > > hunting.
        > >
        > > --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Molly
        > > Smith"
        > > <molly_nicole_16@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I read about it in a very interesting book called
        > > Oregon's Ghosts and
        > > > Monsters. I forgot who the author is. but I came
        > > across his website a
        > > > couple years ago and he happened to be teaching at
        > > a college here.
        > > > I've always been intersted in his book. Anyone
        > > heard of the "bandage
        > > > man"? that story is creepy.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Molly Nicole Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
          Speaking of bigfoot... my aunt's friend saw it in
          oregon. cool, huh.

          The spirit or spirits in my house started bothering me
          since i was about 16. now im 22. Ive had so many wierd
          things happen. the first thing that happened was I
          saw 3 tall spirits float by the doorway, me and my
          cousins were playing cards. alot of nights I would
          hear them running/stomping down the long hallway that
          was in our house. sometimes you would hear it stop
          right at the door. My friend would hear it too when
          she spent the night. and she heard it tap its foot on
          the ground next to the door. but the floor is actually
          carpet! I had a neighbor friend named Ashley and she
          was really scared of them so they like that so they
          would harass us more. one day they were throwing
          pieces of the litter box stuff through the air. this
          was in the room with my two rabbits. we decided to
          take my rabbits and leave. as we were going down the
          hall, Abby's eyes (myrabbit) got big (my rabbits could
          see the spirits) and then a piece of litter hit her on
          the head so hard that it then bounced off the wall. we
          walked to ashleys house. it still was throwing stuff
          at us when we got there.
          when i would spend the night at ashley's house (like a
          slumber party) it would throw things at us when she
          turned the light out. first it was a make-up bottle,
          then a hair rubber band, then Ashleys ring off of her
          finger! it took it off her finger. and she didnt know
          it until i showed her what had dropped on me.
          The spirits used to scratch walls. sometimes when im
          alone at this house it will run up the stairway. so i
          dont stay here alone at night. it will unlock the
          doors after ive locked them. also a few times it has
          said my name in a loud whisper. the first time it said
          something to me it mimmicked my moms voice exactly but
          my mom wasnt the one who called me. the past few times
          its been a loud whisper saying "molly". One morning it
          said my name in the kitchen a bunch of times, at first
          I thought it was my mom but it wasnt.
          It likes to make my bed shake, but more like a
          vibration. also sometimes it sits down on my bed cause
          i feel someone sit down. a few times it has come into
          me- It feels like someone body weight is inside you
          and you feel heavy like you can hardly move. then i
          pray and it goes away.
          one time it pulled the sheet up around my neck. then i
          prayed and it went away.
          one time my friend Ashley was looking down at the end
          of the dark hall and she said, "molly what are you
          doing?" she thought it was funny. I was behind her and
          said what are you talking about? then ashley told me
          that she saw a figure dancing at the end of the hall
          that had hair like me and she thought it was me.
          My friend Emily has seen a "light" figure in a room
          before. it was tall and she saw it take a step and
          then she stopped looking.
          One day when I was living at Carol's house i was
          sitting on the couch watching tv at night downstairs
          and when I turned off the tv, i saw in the reflection
          a big tall black figure with its hand resting on the
          back of the couch. i felt a rush go through my body.
          iguess thats adrenaline from being scared? so i just
          turned the tv back on.
          I have also seen white figures. one time at my old
          house walk by. and one time at this house standing at
          the bottom of the stair case. maybe white means its
          good?
          anyway, more later, i have to go to work,

          bye!
          -Molly

          http://mail.yahoo.com