Re: Hi new here, Anyone heard of "Lemures"?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
      I never heard of the bandage man, please tell us more. I would love to
      hear more about this. I reside right here in Eugene, Oregon and I am
      trying to get together a ghost kit to go ghost hunting.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Molly Smith"
      <molly_nicole_16@...> wrote:

      > I read about it in a very interesting book called Oregon's Ghosts and
      > Monsters. I forgot who the author is. but I came across his website a
      > couple years ago and he happened to be teaching at a college here.
      > I've always been intersted in his book. Anyone heard of the "bandage
      > man"? that story is creepy.

    • Molly Nicole Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
        Hey Jon,
        Well, in that book Oregon Ghosts and Monsters there is
        a story about the Bandage man. you should get that
        book. you can buy it at amazon.com. I forgot what the
        area was where the bandage man was. When the author
        went to the bar there to talk to the locals, there was
        a storm and the lights shut off, and the bandage man
        actually came then!
        I think I will just go get the book and tell you where
        he was sighted....
        it was at Cannon Beach off of highway 101.
        The author of the book is Mike Helm
        it was written about 20 years ago. it is very
        interesting though.

        heres another story:
        In that book it says there was a sighting of a large
        white creature that walked on two feet like a
        sasquatch and it was seen a couple times at a lake. it
        was published in the paper. I think it was by
        corvallis maybe. then tons of people showed up at the
        lake with guns! they were going to kill it.

        You want to hear something interesting? I personally
        have been haunted since I was about 16. whatever it is
        follows me to wherever I move to. I could tell you
        lots of stories if your interested.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
          We would all love to hear more stories about what is going on Molly. I
          love paranormal stories, sometimes they do give me the chills, like
          some campers hearing bigfoot screeches in the middle of the night....

          I will check that book out. Sounds like a very interesting read.

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Molly Nicole Smith
          <molly_nicole_16@...> wrote:

          > Hey Jon,
          > Well, in that book Oregon Ghosts and Monsters there is
          > a story about the Bandage man. you should get that
          > book. you can buy it at amazon.com. I forgot what the
          > area was where the bandage man was. When the author
          > went to the bar there to talk to the locals, there was
          > a storm and the lights shut off, and the bandage man
          > actually came then!
          > I think I will just go get the book and tell you where
          > he was sighted....
          > it was at Cannon Beach off of highway 101.
          > The author of the book is Mike Helm
          > it was written about 20 years ago. it is very
          > interesting though.
          >
          > heres another story:
          > In that book it says there was a sighting of a large
          > white creature that walked on two feet like a
          > sasquatch and it was seen a couple times at a lake. it
          > was published in the paper. I think it was by
          > corvallis maybe. then tons of people showed up at the
          > lake with guns! they were going to kill it.
          >
          > You want to hear something interesting? I personally
          > have been haunted since I was about 16. whatever it is
          > follows me to wherever I move to. I could tell you
          > lots of stories if your interested.
          >
          > --- Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I never heard of the bandage man, please tell us
          > > more. I would love to
          > > hear more about this. I reside right here in Eugene,
          > > Oregon and I am
          > > trying to get together a ghost kit to go ghost
          > > hunting.
          > >
          > > --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Molly
          > > Smith"
          > > <molly_nicole_16@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I read about it in a very interesting book called
          > > Oregon's Ghosts and
          > > > Monsters. I forgot who the author is. but I came
          > > across his website a
          > > > couple years ago and he happened to be teaching at
          > > a college here.
          > > > I've always been intersted in his book. Anyone
          > > heard of the "bandage
          > > > man"? that story is creepy.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Molly Nicole Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
            Speaking of bigfoot... my aunt's friend saw it in
            oregon. cool, huh.

            The spirit or spirits in my house started bothering me
            since i was about 16. now im 22. Ive had so many wierd
            things happen. the first thing that happened was I
            saw 3 tall spirits float by the doorway, me and my
            cousins were playing cards. alot of nights I would
            hear them running/stomping down the long hallway that
            was in our house. sometimes you would hear it stop
            right at the door. My friend would hear it too when
            she spent the night. and she heard it tap its foot on
            the ground next to the door. but the floor is actually
            carpet! I had a neighbor friend named Ashley and she
            was really scared of them so they like that so they
            would harass us more. one day they were throwing
            pieces of the litter box stuff through the air. this
            was in the room with my two rabbits. we decided to
            take my rabbits and leave. as we were going down the
            hall, Abby's eyes (myrabbit) got big (my rabbits could
            see the spirits) and then a piece of litter hit her on
            the head so hard that it then bounced off the wall. we
            walked to ashleys house. it still was throwing stuff
            at us when we got there.
            when i would spend the night at ashley's house (like a
            slumber party) it would throw things at us when she
            turned the light out. first it was a make-up bottle,
            then a hair rubber band, then Ashleys ring off of her
            finger! it took it off her finger. and she didnt know
            it until i showed her what had dropped on me.
            The spirits used to scratch walls. sometimes when im
            alone at this house it will run up the stairway. so i
            dont stay here alone at night. it will unlock the
            doors after ive locked them. also a few times it has
            said my name in a loud whisper. the first time it said
            something to me it mimmicked my moms voice exactly but
            my mom wasnt the one who called me. the past few times
            its been a loud whisper saying "molly". One morning it
            said my name in the kitchen a bunch of times, at first
            I thought it was my mom but it wasnt.
            It likes to make my bed shake, but more like a
            vibration. also sometimes it sits down on my bed cause
            i feel someone sit down. a few times it has come into
            me- It feels like someone body weight is inside you
            and you feel heavy like you can hardly move. then i
            pray and it goes away.
            one time it pulled the sheet up around my neck. then i
            prayed and it went away.
            one time my friend Ashley was looking down at the end
            of the dark hall and she said, "molly what are you
            doing?" she thought it was funny. I was behind her and
            said what are you talking about? then ashley told me
            that she saw a figure dancing at the end of the hall
            that had hair like me and she thought it was me.
            My friend Emily has seen a "light" figure in a room
            before. it was tall and she saw it take a step and
            then she stopped looking.
            One day when I was living at Carol's house i was
            sitting on the couch watching tv at night downstairs
            and when I turned off the tv, i saw in the reflection
            a big tall black figure with its hand resting on the
            back of the couch. i felt a rush go through my body.
            iguess thats adrenaline from being scared? so i just
            turned the tv back on.
            I have also seen white figures. one time at my old
            house walk by. and one time at this house standing at
            the bottom of the stair case. maybe white means its
            good?
            anyway, more later, i have to go to work,

            bye!
            -Molly

            http://mail.yahoo.com