My poetry

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      I know this is a bit off topic but I wanted to share my poetry to
      anyone who was interested.

      http://allpoetry.com/poets/allonetribe
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        AWESOME SITE (((((((((((VORTEX BRO)))))))))))))))!! You are just mooving along there am proud to be your SIS!!
        Always RezGirl aka AW

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        I know this is a bit off topic but I wanted to share my poetry to
        anyone who was interested.

        http://allpoetry.com/poets/allonetribe

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~