Hi new here, Anyone heard of "Lemures"?

  • Molly Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
      I read about it in a very interesting book called Oregon's Ghosts and
      Monsters. I forgot who the author is. but I came across his website a
      couple years ago and he happened to be teaching at a college here.
      I've always been intersted in his book. Anyone heard of the "bandage
      man"? that story is creepy.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2006
        I never heard of the bandage man, please tell us more. I would love to
        hear more about this. I reside right here in Eugene, Oregon and I am
        trying to get together a ghost kit to go ghost hunting.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Molly Smith"
        <molly_nicole_16@...> wrote:

        > I read about it in a very interesting book called Oregon's Ghosts and
        > Monsters. I forgot who the author is. but I came across his website a
        > couple years ago and he happened to be teaching at a college here.
        > I've always been intersted in his book. Anyone heard of the "bandage
        > man"? that story is creepy.

      • Molly Nicole Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
          Hey Jon,
          Well, in that book Oregon Ghosts and Monsters there is
          a story about the Bandage man. you should get that
          book. you can buy it at amazon.com. I forgot what the
          area was where the bandage man was. When the author
          went to the bar there to talk to the locals, there was
          a storm and the lights shut off, and the bandage man
          actually came then!
          I think I will just go get the book and tell you where
          he was sighted....
          it was at Cannon Beach off of highway 101.
          The author of the book is Mike Helm
          it was written about 20 years ago. it is very
          interesting though.

          heres another story:
          In that book it says there was a sighting of a large
          white creature that walked on two feet like a
          sasquatch and it was seen a couple times at a lake. it
          was published in the paper. I think it was by
          corvallis maybe. then tons of people showed up at the
          lake with guns! they were going to kill it.

          You want to hear something interesting? I personally
          have been haunted since I was about 16. whatever it is
          follows me to wherever I move to. I could tell you
          lots of stories if your interested.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
            We would all love to hear more stories about what is going on Molly. I
            love paranormal stories, sometimes they do give me the chills, like
            some campers hearing bigfoot screeches in the middle of the night....

            I will check that book out. Sounds like a very interesting read.

            --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Molly Nicole Smith
            <molly_nicole_16@...> wrote:

            > Hey Jon,
            > Well, in that book Oregon Ghosts and Monsters there is
            > a story about the Bandage man. you should get that
            > book. you can buy it at amazon.com. I forgot what the
            > area was where the bandage man was. When the author
            > went to the bar there to talk to the locals, there was
            > a storm and the lights shut off, and the bandage man
            > actually came then!
            > I think I will just go get the book and tell you where
            > he was sighted....
            > it was at Cannon Beach off of highway 101.
            > The author of the book is Mike Helm
            > it was written about 20 years ago. it is very
            > interesting though.
            >
            > heres another story:
            > In that book it says there was a sighting of a large
            > white creature that walked on two feet like a
            > sasquatch and it was seen a couple times at a lake. it
            > was published in the paper. I think it was by
            > corvallis maybe. then tons of people showed up at the
            > lake with guns! they were going to kill it.
            >
            > You want to hear something interesting? I personally
            > have been haunted since I was about 16. whatever it is
            > follows me to wherever I move to. I could tell you
            > lots of stories if your interested.
            >
            > --- Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I never heard of the bandage man, please tell us
            > > more. I would love to
            > > hear more about this. I reside right here in Eugene,
            > > Oregon and I am
            > > trying to get together a ghost kit to go ghost
            > > hunting.
            > >
            > > --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Molly
            > > Smith"
            > > <molly_nicole_16@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I read about it in a very interesting book called
            > > Oregon's Ghosts and
            > > > Monsters. I forgot who the author is. but I came
            > > across his website a
            > > > couple years ago and he happened to be teaching at
            > > a college here.
            > > > I've always been intersted in his book. Anyone
            > > heard of the "bandage
            > > > man"? that story is creepy.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Molly Nicole Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
              Speaking of bigfoot... my aunt's friend saw it in
              oregon. cool, huh.

              The spirit or spirits in my house started bothering me
              since i was about 16. now im 22. Ive had so many wierd
              things happen. the first thing that happened was I
              saw 3 tall spirits float by the doorway, me and my
              cousins were playing cards. alot of nights I would
              hear them running/stomping down the long hallway that
              was in our house. sometimes you would hear it stop
              right at the door. My friend would hear it too when
              she spent the night. and she heard it tap its foot on
              the ground next to the door. but the floor is actually
              carpet! I had a neighbor friend named Ashley and she
              was really scared of them so they like that so they
              would harass us more. one day they were throwing
              pieces of the litter box stuff through the air. this
              was in the room with my two rabbits. we decided to
              take my rabbits and leave. as we were going down the
              hall, Abby's eyes (myrabbit) got big (my rabbits could
              see the spirits) and then a piece of litter hit her on
              the head so hard that it then bounced off the wall. we
              walked to ashleys house. it still was throwing stuff
              at us when we got there.
              when i would spend the night at ashley's house (like a
              slumber party) it would throw things at us when she
              turned the light out. first it was a make-up bottle,
              then a hair rubber band, then Ashleys ring off of her
              finger! it took it off her finger. and she didnt know
              it until i showed her what had dropped on me.
              The spirits used to scratch walls. sometimes when im
              alone at this house it will run up the stairway. so i
              dont stay here alone at night. it will unlock the
              doors after ive locked them. also a few times it has
              said my name in a loud whisper. the first time it said
              something to me it mimmicked my moms voice exactly but
              my mom wasnt the one who called me. the past few times
              its been a loud whisper saying "molly". One morning it
              said my name in the kitchen a bunch of times, at first
              I thought it was my mom but it wasnt.
              It likes to make my bed shake, but more like a
              vibration. also sometimes it sits down on my bed cause
              i feel someone sit down. a few times it has come into
              me- It feels like someone body weight is inside you
              and you feel heavy like you can hardly move. then i
              pray and it goes away.
              one time it pulled the sheet up around my neck. then i
              prayed and it went away.
              one time my friend Ashley was looking down at the end
              of the dark hall and she said, "molly what are you
              doing?" she thought it was funny. I was behind her and
              said what are you talking about? then ashley told me
              that she saw a figure dancing at the end of the hall
              that had hair like me and she thought it was me.
              My friend Emily has seen a "light" figure in a room
              before. it was tall and she saw it take a step and
              then she stopped looking.
              One day when I was living at Carol's house i was
              sitting on the couch watching tv at night downstairs
              and when I turned off the tv, i saw in the reflection
              a big tall black figure with its hand resting on the
              back of the couch. i felt a rush go through my body.
              iguess thats adrenaline from being scared? so i just
              turned the tv back on.
              I have also seen white figures. one time at my old
              house walk by. and one time at this house standing at
              the bottom of the stair case. maybe white means its
              good?
              anyway, more later, i have to go to work,

              bye!
              -Molly

              http://mail.yahoo.com