ONE AMAZING SITE !!!

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      If you have ever wanted scripture explained in plain English and in
      modern day terms this site is for you. Once you've read a few short
      pages the mystery will go away and simple logic will set in.

      There's a lot of information and many different subjects covered at
      the site. I might suggest you start with pages 1, 3, 4, and 13.
      They're very brief and to the point, yet convey a very common sense
      way of understanding prophecy.

      I think you'll see that the bible really is God's word, and He really
      is speaking to Us today, and that it's not just a lesson in history.
      Although there are some rather trying revelations, I found out how
      important it is to know these things and think you'll like knowing as
      well!! The link is:

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/kkkk_01.html

      If you would like to contact me and let me know what you think, my
      e-mail is garogle@...
      Thanks
      Gayle