Message to the Ground Crew 6-2-06

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Message from Valerie Donner - June 2, 2006
      Return to Straight From the Heart
      ---------------------------------
      Straight From The Heart
      Dear Ground Crew:

      Here we are again with our ground crew report for this time and space. There seems to be many Lightworkers who are feeling fatigued in the past couple of months. One friend of mine who takes excellent care of himself said that over the weekend he felt so tired he almost went to the doctor for a blood test to see if he was all right. In the past few days it has been challenging to stay in the body; you feel like you just want to sleep. Today I felt like I just wanted to take care of my inner child with a blanket and go off to nap time. Are any of you feeling similarly?

      I am sure this is connected to the continual influx of energies bombarding the planet. We need something to awaken humanity, don’t you think?

      I also feel that perhaps we are heading for another big event in the form of an earth change or something. Today felt rather depressing. Sometimes it is hard to know if it is you or the planet. You can always go into meditation and ask. When I awaken in the morning with a sad or painful heart chakra I usually attribute it to something more global unless I remember it came from the dream state.
      \n
      \nThe Gemini new moon on May 27 was powerful. Did any of you feel almost \nincapable of making decisions for your self during that time?
      \n
      \n \n \n \n \n The 06-06-06\n
      \nIn a few days we will be reaching the 06-06-06. Much has been said about \nthe 666 supposedly being the “mark of the beast”. Years ago I heard a talk with someone \nconnected with the Native Americans. This person’s take on the 666 was the bear \nscratching a tree. The claw marks represented the bar codes on everything now \nthat we purchase. If you look at the codes there are usually 6’s in the number. \nIt all has to do with computerization and control. There is probably something \nof significance to this day. Next Tuesday, the 6th, we are having an \nelection here in California. It could have an important effect on the future of \nCalifornia. I wonder what else might occur?
      \n
      \n
      \n \n \n \n \nMASTER \nNUMBERS
      \n",1] ); //-->

      The Gemini new moon on May 27 was powerful. Did any of you feel almost incapable of making decisions for your self during that time?

      The 06-06-06
      In a few days we will be reaching the 06-06-06. Much has been said about the 666 supposedly being the “mark of the beast”. Years ago I heard a talk with someone connected with the Native Americans. This person’s take on the 666 was the bear scratching a tree. The claw marks represented the bar codes on everything now that we purchase. If you look at the codes there are usually 6’s in the number. It all has to do with computerization and control. There is probably something of significance to this day. Next Tuesday, the 6th, we are having an election here in California. It could have an important effect on the future of California. I wonder what else might occur?

      MASTER NUMBERS

      \n(*Note from Dawn Fazende at Mount Shasta \nMagazine who forwarded Diana Cooper’s message below :)
      \n
      \n*”I am sending this because I know some of \nyou still believe “666” is the Bible’s code for the \n“DEVIL”. Archaeological research \nshows that "666" was the code used for Emperor \nNero during his persecution of the early Christians. His own bodyguards referred \nto him as “666” while plotting \nhis assassination. Seems the author \nof “Revelations” was talking about things occurring in his own time – not \npredicting things for 2000 years later.”
      \n
      \n ***************************************************************************************************
      “Dear Friends,

      I am sending this newsletter early as several people have expressed \nconcern about next Tuesday, 6th June 06, which is a “666”. The number 66 \nis reputed to be ‘devilish’. However, there is a higher truth",1] ); //-->
      (*Note from Dawn Fazende at Mount Shasta Magazine who forwarded Diana Cooper’s message below :)

      *”I am sending this because I know some of you still believe “666” is the Bible’s code for the “DEVIL”. Archaeological research shows that "666" was the code used for Emperor Nero during his persecution of the early Christians. His own bodyguards referred to him as “666” while plotting his assassination. Seems the author of “Revelations” was talking about things occurring in his own time – not predicting things for 2000 years later.”

      “Dear Friends,

      I am sending this newsletter early as several people have expressed concern about next Tuesday, 6th June 06, which is a “666”. The number 66 is reputed to be ‘devilish’. However, there is a higher truth .

      11 is the Master \nNumber \n

      22 is \nthe number of the Master Builder, that which can powerfully manifest a \nvision. \n

      33 is \nthe vibration of the Christ consciousness, unconditional \nlove. \n

      44 is \nthe frequency of Golden Atlantis, the energy of Heaven on \nEarth. \n

      55 \nresonates with higher creation.

      66 is the frequency of Pan, a 9th \ndimensional Master, who is in charge of all nature and who creates beautiful \nmusic in the inner planes.
      \n
      \nThe old masculine dominated \nchurch of limited vision who wished to control their flocks, preached that \nnature and the sexuality that engendered it was bad, so they created a picture \nof Pan with horns and a tail. This is a total misrepresentation of divine \ntruth. In fact the 6th June 06 is a wonderful opportunity to \ncelebrate nature and honour all life forms, which will enhance and add to the \nforces of light in the world. So on that day please say thank you for our \nbeautiful planet and perhaps light a candle of love and gratitude for the chance \nto be here at this incredible time of spiritual growth. Please forward \nthis information to anyone who may be interested or need to know.”",1] ); //-->.

      11 is the Master Number

      22 is the number of the Master Builder, that which can powerfully manifest a vision.

      33 is the vibration of the Christ consciousness, unconditional love.

      44 is the frequency of Golden Atlantis, the energy of Heaven on Earth.

      55 resonates with higher creation.

      66 is the frequency of Pan, a 9th dimensional Master, who is in charge of all nature and who creates beautiful music in the inner planes.

      The old masculine dominated church of limited vision who wished to control their flocks, preached that nature and the sexuality that engendered it was bad, so they created a picture of Pan with horns and a tail. This is a total misrepresentation of divine truth. In fact the 6th June 06 is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate nature and honour all life forms, which will enhance and add to the forces of light in the world. So on that day please say thank you for our beautiful planet and perhaps light a candle of love and gratitude for the chance to be here at this incredible time of spiritual growth. Please forward this information to anyone who may be interested or need to know.”

      Continual Awakening and Summer \nSolstice Meditation
      \n
      \nOne thing I am noticing is that people are continuing to awaken. I see my \nclients wanting to change, like quitting their jobs, giving up addictions, \ntaking better care of themselves, etc. These changes are supported by new movies \nlike “The Da Vinci Code” (I hear the Catholic Church is upset with this movie.), \n“The Celestine Prophecy,” and now “The Peaceful Warrior” based on Dan Millman’s \nbook. There are many enlightened beings that are in the movie industry helping \nto raise peoples’ awareness.
      \n
      \nOne ground crew member, Nan Cohen, has invited us to participate in an \nEarth Light Peace Global Meditation on June 21, 2006. This is the Summer \nSolstice and a powerful time to create your intentions. If enough of us focus on \npeace and harmony (not just on this day but every day) we will create \npeace. Go to: http://light-peace-bridge.2012.blogeasy.com to get the meditation.
      \n
      \nThere is also a group of brave Lightworkers in Romania who found us. They \nare students doing research to evolve body, mind and spirit. They are “doing \nthis against all odds here in Romania when things appear to be considered \n‘unorthodox’ . . . Most of the people in our country have a pretty narrow vision \nregarding spirituality, and anything which they cannot understand, they classify \nit as some kind of ‘heresy’ and never look at it again; they are refractory and \nrigid.",1] ); //-->

      Continual Awakening and Summer Solstice Meditation

      One thing I am noticing is that people are continuing to awaken. I see my clients wanting to change, like quitting their jobs, giving up addictions, taking better care of themselves, etc. These changes are supported by new movies like “The Da Vinci Code” (I hear the Catholic Church is upset with this movie.), “The Celestine Prophecy,” and now “The Peaceful Warrior” based on Dan Millman’s book. There are many enlightened beings that are in the movie industry helping to raise peoples’ awareness.

      One ground crew member, Nan Cohen, has invited us to participate in an Earth Light Peace Global Meditation on June 21, 2006. This is the Summer Solstice and a powerful time to create your intentions. If enough of us focus on peace and harmony (not just on this day but every day) we will create peace. Go to: http://light-peace-bridge.2012.blogeasy.com to get the meditation.

      There is also a group of brave Lightworkers in Romania who found us. They are students doing research to evolve body, mind and spirit. They are “doing this against all odds here in Romania when things appear to be considered ‘unorthodox’ . . . Most of the people in our country have a pretty narrow vision regarding spirituality, and anything which they cannot understand, they classify it as some kind of ‘heresy’ and never look at it again; they are refractory and rigid. Fortunately there are some \nopen-minded people. Their number is small and their struggle is big, but the \nfight for freedom will never cease.”
      \n
      \nThey have opened a public library with about 600 books and 200 magazines \nand videotapes. Most of the books are in English. Their website \nis:www.sundari.way2web.ro
      \n
      \nSuggestion for Cutting \nGasoline Prices
      \n
      \nHere is an interesting suggestion to cut the price of gasoline. It comes \nfrom some Higher Ups (from our celestial realms not the oil company executives). \nThe idea is that the biggest oil reserve the gas companies have is in our gas \ntanks. If we only fill up half way they will sell less. If enough of us do it \nthey will eventually have to lower their prices. Do you think this would \nwork????
      \n
      \n
      \nA Channeled Message \nFrom Mira From The Pleiadian High Council Through Valerie \nDonner
      \n",1] ); //--> Fortunately there are some open-minded people. Their number is small and their struggle is big, but the fight for freedom will never cease.”

      They have opened a public library with about 600 books and 200 magazines and videotapes. Most of the books are in English. Their website is:www.sundari.way2web.ro

      Suggestion for Cutting Gasoline Prices

      Here is an interesting suggestion to cut the price of gasoline. It comes from some Higher Ups (from our celestial realms not the oil company executives). The idea is that the biggest oil reserve the gas companies have is in our gas tanks. If we only fill up half way they will sell less. If enough of us do it they will eventually have to lower their prices. Do you think this would work????

      A Channeled Message From Mira From The Pleiadian High Council Through Valerie Donner

      \n
      \nGreetings, I am Mira.
      \n
      \nI come to you today with much to share. We are awaiting our future \nconnections with you that will be in person. We will be at your beck and call. \nThat means we have been planning our time together so that we will be of the \nutmost assistance. We are excited about this reunion and about the impact our \npresence will have upon the Earth.
      \n
      \nHad it not been for you, the Lightworkers, we would continue to be \ndelayed in our arrival. You have paved the way for our coming with your love and \nLight energy. Your focus on the Light and on healing yourselves and the Earth is \nwhat is making this possible.
      \n
      \nThe stage is being set for our arrival. When we say it will be soon in \nour time we mean soon. In your time is could be a little while longer. \nPreparations are being made. You are being served in matters of time due to the \nhigher frequencies coming to the Earth. The fourth dimensional and fifth \ndimensional energies remind you that time is moving quickly into the \never-present now. Please be patient a little longer.
      \n
      \nIn your fields of consciousness you are ready for us. Your governments \nwant to keep us away but this will not work. We will be coming at the request of \nour Creator. The future growth and healing of all of life on your planet is not \nin the hands of your governments or those who have been in control. ",1] ); //-->June 1, 2006

      Greetings, I am Mira.

      I come to you today with much to share. We are awaiting our future connections with you that will be in person. We will be at your beck and call. That means we have been planning our time together so that we will be of the utmost assistance. We are excited about this reunion and about the impact our presence will have upon the Earth.

      Had it not been for you, the Lightworkers, we would continue to be delayed in our arrival. You have paved the way for our coming with your love and Light energy. Your focus on the Light and on healing yourselves and the Earth is what is making this possible.

      The stage is being set for our arrival. When we say it will be soon in our time we mean soon. In your time is could be a little while longer. Preparations are being made. You are being served in matters of time due to the higher frequencies coming to the Earth. The fourth dimensional and fifth dimensional energies remind you that time is moving quickly into the ever-present now. Please be patient a little longer.

      In your fields of consciousness you are ready for us. Your governments want to keep us away but this will not work. We will be coming at the request of our Creator. The future growth and healing of all of life on your planet is not in the hands of your governments or those who have been in control.
      \n
      \nOur presence will be like a homecoming for you. Many of you have \nPleidadian roots. You possess our DNA. You participated with us in the formative \nstages of your planet and during other times as well. It has been a very long \ntime since we and others from other planets will be coming en mass.
      \n
      \nThere will be new technologies that we will pass on to you. Many gifts \nwill be at your fingertips. We are excited about a mutual exchange for we have \nmany things to learn from you.
      \n
      \nYou as Lightworkers will be teaching the myriads of humans who will just \nbe beginning their spiritual paths. They will need you and what you know. You \nwill show them the way.
      \n
      \nPlease do not be baffled with what I am telling you. Our arrival will be \nthe most natural thing to you. It will be a joint process not a take over. We \nwill be respectful and helpful on all accounts. We will be bringing our families \nalong with animals and other things that will bring us all joy.
      \n
      \nYour encrypted ways of being on the Earth will leave. In exchange for \nthis you will have direct communications and truth. You will master the \nknowingness levels rather quickly. It is your inner knowing that will present \nitself to the forefront of your consciousness. You will need to learn how to \nlive this way. It will be an adjustment. Can you imagine how different your \nlives would be if you now lived on your planet in integrity and truth? You would \nnot have to spend your precious energy trying to figure things out. Some of you \nare practicing this type of beingness now. You still get roadblocks though from \nothers who surprise you with their polarity.",1] ); //-->

      Our presence will be like a homecoming for you. Many of you have Pleidadian roots. You possess our DNA. You participated with us in the formative stages of your planet and during other times as well. It has been a very long time since we and others from other planets will be coming en mass.

      There will be new technologies that we will pass on to you. Many gifts will be at your fingertips. We are excited about a mutual exchange for we have many things to learn from you.

      You as Lightworkers will be teaching the myriads of humans who will just be beginning their spiritual paths. They will need you and what you know. You will show them the way.

      Please do not be baffled with what I am telling you. Our arrival will be the most natural thing to you. It will be a joint process not a take over. We will be respectful and helpful on all accounts. We will be bringing our families along with animals and other things that will bring us all joy.

      Your encrypted ways of being on the Earth will leave. In exchange for this you will have direct communications and truth. You will master the knowingness levels rather quickly. It is your inner knowing that will present itself to the forefront of your consciousness. You will need to learn how to live this way. It will be an adjustment. Can you imagine how different your lives would be if you now lived on your planet in integrity and truth? You would not have to spend your precious energy trying to figure things out. Some of you are practicing this type of beingness now. You still get roadblocks though from others who surprise you with their polarity.
      \n
      \nAs Lightworkers on Earth you have been disappointed throughout your lives \nwith people who were untruthful. Most of you tend to be gullible and trusting \nbecause this is the way you live in the higher realms. Trust is not an issue in \nthese realms. You can read energy and see what is going on right away due to \nyour telepathic abilities and the use of the many gifts that you have at your \nfingertips.
      \n
      \nOne of the areas where you have needed to learn some of the most \nimportant lessons on Earth is in the area of your empowerment. Discernment is \npart of this lesson. You have had your self-esteem eroded from so many past \nlives that you lost faith and belief in your selves. There have been many who \ntook advantage of this fact. You will be given ample time and teachings that \nwill assist you to fully empower your selves. After we arrive (all of us from \nmany different planetary systems) you will get to review the history of how \ncertain issues were replayed over and over. You will learn that you will never \nhave to repeat these lessons again. Perhaps you could start working on this \nissue of your empowerment now.
      \n
      \nYou will see that humanity on the Earth plane is a classic example of \nsome of the most challenging aspects of living in a physical body in a third \ndimensional consciousness. You have been allowed to play it to the fullest in \nthis illusion called your life. Some of you have chosen to learn through drama \nbut most of you have grown tired of this choice. By the time we come to be with \nyou your lives and consciousness will have shifted to the extent that we will be \nable to make a transition together into the higher dimensions. You will find \nthis fulfilling and you will be pleased to assist in the transformation of your \nbeloved planet.",1] ); //-->

      As Lightworkers on Earth you have been disappointed throughout your lives with people who were untruthful. Most of you tend to be gullible and trusting because this is the way you live in the higher realms. Trust is not an issue in these realms. You can read energy and see what is going on right away due to your telepathic abilities and the use of the many gifts that you have at your fingertips.

      One of the areas where you have needed to learn some of the most important lessons on Earth is in the area of your empowerment. Discernment is part of this lesson. You have had your self-esteem eroded from so many past lives that you lost faith and belief in your selves. There have been many who took advantage of this fact. You will be given ample time and teachings that will assist you to fully empower your selves. After we arrive (all of us from many different planetary systems) you will get to review the history of how certain issues were replayed over and over. You will learn that you will never have to repeat these lessons again. Perhaps you could start working on this issue of your empowerment now.

      You will see that humanity on the Earth plane is a classic example of some of the most challenging aspects of living in a physical body in a third dimensional consciousness. You have been allowed to play it to the fullest in this illusion called your life. Some of you have chosen to learn through drama but most of you have grown tired of this choice. By the time we come to be with you your lives and consciousness will have shifted to the extent that we will be able to make a transition together into the higher dimensions. You will find this fulfilling and you will be pleased to assist in the transformation of your beloved planet.
      \n
      \nWe love you and the Earth. You are all special to us. We await our time \nof connection in the wondrous and beautiful way in which we are destined to be \nreunited.
      \n
      \nI am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. We watch over you and the \nEarth.
      \n
      \n
      \n Ships \nof Light\n
      \nBy Valerie \nDonner
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nWill be making their \nway,
      \nTo precious Mother \nEarth
      \nAnd all that will \nstay.
      \n",1] ); //-->

      We love you and the Earth. You are all special to us. We await our time of connection in the wondrous and beautiful way in which we are destined to be reunited.

      I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. We watch over you and the Earth.

      Ships of Light
      by Valerie Donner

      Ships of Light
      Will be making their way,
      To precious Mother Earth
      And all that will stay.

      \nShips of Light \n
      \nAre bigger than we can \nimagine.
      \nThey fly with \nthought
      \nNot with gasoline \nengines.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nHave many useful \nthings,
      \nNew \ntechnology,
      \nNew patterns in their \nwings.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nAre numerous and \nfine.
      \nSome are \nhuge
      \n",1] ); //-->
      Ships of Light
      Are bigger than we can imagine.
      They fly with thought
      Not with gasoline engines.

      Ships of Light
      Have many useful things,
      New technology,
      New patterns in their wings.

      Ships of Light
      Are numerous and fine.
      Some are huge
      But they are all \nsublime.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nWill land here and \nthere.
      \nThey have strategic \nplaces.
      \nLet the White House \nbeware.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nCome as our \nfriends.
      \nThey will lift us \nup
      \nTo other places in the \nend.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight.
      \nWill fly \nhigh.
      \n",1] ); //-->But they are all sublime.

      Ships of Light
      Will land here and there.
      They have strategic places.
      Let the White House beware.

      Ships of Light
      Come as our friends.
      They will lift us up
      To other places in the end.

      Ships of Light.
      Will fly high.
      There will be rainbow \ncurrents
      \nVisible in the \nsky.
      \n
      \nShips of Light \n
      \nWill be natural and \nseen;
      \nNo more sneaky \nlies
      \nTo cover up the \nscene.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nWill be seen by \nall.
      \nSome won’t like \nit;
      \nOthers will have a \nball.
      \n
      \nShips of Light \n
      \n",1] ); //-->There will be rainbow currents
      Visible in the sky.

      Ships of Light
      Will be natural and seen;
      No more sneaky lies
      To cover up the scene.

      Ships of Light
      Will be seen by all.
      Some won’t like it;
      Others will have a ball.

      Ships of Light
      Might require some \nadjusting.
      \nThey will offer \nus
      \nThings that won’t be \nrusting.
      \n
      \nShips of \nLight
      \nAre part of the \nCreator.
      \nThey are waiting for \nus
      \nWith their love \ngenerator.
      \n
      \n
      \nIn \nConclusion
      \n
      \nWe have an exciting and amazing future ahead of us. We are approaching \nthe destiny about which we have dreamed. It is why we came in the first place. \nEven though we have been discouraged it is helpful to remind ourselves that we \nare co-creating our New Earth. We are working on many different dimensions and \nlevels to bring it about. We are the Ground Crew. We have a job to do. We have \nlots of assistance too.",1] ); //-->Might require some adjusting.
      They will offer us
      Things that won’t be rusting.

      Ships of Light
      Are part of the Creator.
      They are waiting for us
      With their love generator.

      © 2006 The Ground Crew

      In Conclusion
      We have an exciting and amazing future ahead of us. We are approaching the destiny about which we have dreamed. It is why we came in the first place. Even though we have been discouraged it is helpful to remind ourselves that we are co-creating our New Earth. We are working on many different dimensions and levels to bring it about. We are the Ground Crew. We have a job to do. We have lots of assistance too.
      \n
      \nLet us stay connected as we awaken more and more into higher \nconsciousness.
      \n
      \nBlessings, love and Light,
      \n
      \nValerie Donner
      \nã2006 The Ground Crew
      \n
      \nValerie Donner is the founder of The Ground Crew \nWebsite. She is a spiritual counselor, intuitive healer/reader, channel, \nteacher, writer and speaker. She works deeply at the heart and soul level where \nhealing is needed. She sees things, feels things and receives information for \nher clients. She has been meditating twice a day for over 30 years. She works with her team like the \nMasters Jesus, Kuthumi, Mother Mary, Djwal Khul, St. Germain and the Archangels \nGabriel, Michael, Rafael and Uriel. She can be reached for private sessions at: \nPhone 866-281-2402 (toll free in the U.S.), 925-287-8976, Mail: P.O. Box 5705, \nWalnut Creek, CA 94596-5705, and E-mail: valeriedonner@...
      \n
      \n",1] ); //-->

      Let us stay connected as we awaken more and more into higher consciousness.

      Blessings, love and Light,

      Valerie Donner

      Valerie Donner is the founder of The Ground Crew Website. She is a spiritual counselor, intuitive healer/reader, channel, teacher, writer and speaker. She works deeply at the heart and soul level where healing is needed. She sees things, feels things and receives information for her clients. She has been meditating twice a day for over 30 years. She works with her team like the Masters Jesus, Kuthumi, Mother Mary, Djwal Khul, St. Germain and the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, Rafael and Uriel.
      She can be reached for private sessions at:
      Phone 866-281-2402 (toll free in the valeriedonner@...
      \n
      \n
      \n2006 Copyright The Ground Crew
      \n

      \n\n
      ",0] ); D(["ce"]); //-->U.S.), 925-287-8976
      Mail: P.O. Box 5705, Walnut Creek, CA 94596-5705
      and E-mail: valeriedonner@...

      Mt. Shasta Retreat

      For those of you interested in exploring the magic and mysteries at Mt. Shasta, you still have time to sign up for my retreat. It is being held from July 20 to 23 and is bound to be a life transforming experience. I welcome the ground crew and hope that some of you will be able to make it.

      For information on lodging and facilities in Mt. Shasta you may go to: www. mtshastachamber.com

      Please see the following registration form.

      HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN RETREAT

      Come to the Heights of Mt. Shasta for a peak mystical experience!
      \n
      \n \n Facilitated by Valerie Donner
      \n \n “There is no place like \nMt. Shasta—a place where Heaven and Earth \nmeet!”
      \n
      \nDate: Thursday, \nJuly 20, 2006, 1:00 PM until Sunday July 23, 2006, 3:00 \nPM
      \nLocation: The City \nof Mt. Shasta (directions will be provided upon \nregistration)
      \nCost: $444 includes bath and sauna at Stewart \nMineral Springs and Sunday brunch at the beautiful Mt. Shasta Resort (Receive a \n10% discount-- $44 if you register by June 15)
      \nInformation about \nlodging and camping will be provided.
      \n
      \nThrough spending \ntime in nature, walking, meditating, and being nurtured deeply, you will \nexperience teachings, channelings and visits to sacred sites on and around Mt. \nShasta. Come be touched in the heart and soul by the beauty of Mt. Shasta.",1] ); //-->

      Facilitated by Valerie Donner
      “There is no place like Mt. Shasta—a place where Heaven and Earth meet!”

      Date: Thursday, July 20, 2006, 1:00 PM until Sunday July 23, 2006, 3:00 PM
      Location: The City of Mt. Shasta (directions will be provided upon registration)
      Cost: $444 includes bath and sauna at Stewart Mineral Springs and Sunday brunch at the beautiful Mt. Shasta Resort (Receive a 10% discount-- $44 if you register by June 15)
      Information about lodging and camping will be provided.

      Information about lodging and camping will be provided.

      Through spending time in nature, walking, meditating, and being nurtured deeply, you will experience teachings, channelings and visits to sacred sites on and around Mt. Shasta. Come be touched in the heart and soul by the beauty of Mt. Shasta. This sacred retreat will facilitate the following:

      Relaxation and rejuvenation

      Healing

      New awareness of self

      Improved meditation

      Greater awareness of Mt. Shasta and nature

      A magical experience with Nan Olson and her gifts from the mineral kingdom

      Being in joy and beauty at the mountain

      Includes a Lemurian experience with Louise Jones author of three books about Telos the city under Mt. Shasta that is left over from Lemuria

      Valerie Donner is a spiritual counselor, intuitive reader/healer, teacher and channel. She works deeply at the heart and soul level to facilitate healing and transformation. Valerie has been meditating twice a day for over 30 years. She is the founder of The Ground Crew website, www.thegroundcrew.com She lived in Mt. Shasta for three years and is pleased to share some of the blessings she discovered of this sacred place.

      Heart of the Mountain Retreat Registration Form
      Name_____________________________________________ \nState_______________________________________________
      \nPhone______________________________________________
      \nE-mail______________________________________________
      \nAddress____________________________________________
      \nCity \n_______________________________________________
      \nState_______________________________________________
      \nPlease make checks out to: The Ground Crew and mail them \nto P.O. Box 5705, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
      \n
      \nWe can accept credit cards MasterCard, Visa, American \nExpress
      \n
      \nCard number: \n__________________________________________
      \n
      \nExpiration date: \n_________________________________________
      \n",1] ); //-->Name_____________________________________________

      Phone______________________________________________

      E-mail______________________________________________

      Address____________________________________________

      City _______________________________________________

      State_______________________________________________

      Please make checks out to: The Ground Crew and mail them to P.O. Box 5705, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

      We can accept credit cards MasterCard, Visa, American Express

      Card number: __________________________________________

      Expiration date: _________________________________________

      \nSpace is limited so please register as soon as possible. \nRegistration must be received by July 10, 2006.
      \nWorkshop fees are non-transferable and non-refundable \nunless we are notified 2 weeks in advance of the event. \n
      \n
      \nFor questions or to register over the phone please call \nValerie Donner, at The Ground Crew, 925-287-8976 or e-mail \nvaleriedonner@...
      \n
      \n
      \n
      \n

      \n\n
      ",0] ); //-->
      Space is limited so please register as soon as possible. Registration must be received by July 10, 2006.
      Workshop fees are non-transferable and non-refundable unless we are notified 2 weeks in advance of the event.

      For questions or to register over the phone please call Valerie Donner, at The Ground Crew, 925-287-8976 or e-mail valeriedonner@...

      To View the PDF File, Click Here

      © 2006 The Ground Crew

      The information on this website is presented for the benefit of humanity. All of this information is copyrighted by The Ground Crew and must not be used for any other proprietary purposes. Permission is granted for personal use only.

      ©2006 The Ground Crew.
      Permission must be granted for any use other than personal.
      http://www.thegroundcrew.com

      Visit: