Re: [Paranormalvortex] Warner Von Braun

  • icedragonpasson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Can anyone give me the article about Warner Von Braun and the UFO sighting?
      Or the web page where it was from?

      Thank you,

      Ice

    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
        these are what i found:

        http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2003/nov/m04-006.shtml

        http://www.themissingtimes.com/contentindex.xhtml

        http://www.inconjunction.org/pipermail/circleofjanusnewsletter/2002-March/000004.html

        http://www.red-ice.net/connections/space.html

        hope these help.
        Arapaho_Woman
        icedragonpasson@... wrote:
        Can anyone give me the article about Warner Von Braun and the UFO sighting?
        Or the web page where it was from?

        Thank you,

        Ice

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~