Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: File - Feature website of the month

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 139 , Jun 2, 2006
      Geee i am at a lost to handle that but i have been placeing him on spam too and i don't know what to look for if it would be his IP number that he uses to get in, sorry Bro i am at a loss. How you doing otherwise? miss our chats. let me know what else is happening i will see what i can do on this end and get back to you. smiles
      Always
      Arapaho_Woman10

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      Sorry there I have not placed the featured site up yet. Been very
      busy. I also had to get rid of another spam post. Some idiot keeps
      coming here sending porn messages to this board.
      I keep banning the jerk but the know it all finds a way to keep coming
      back. I am working on the problem to get rid of this spammer once and
      for all.
      If you know how to help me in any way rez girl please let me know thanks.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
      <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

      > mine came up blank, there was no link in my mail
      >
      > Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Feature website of the month for June;

      Service.

      > May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      > ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

      Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

      Message 139 of 139 , Mar 1 1:08 AM
        Feature website of the month for June;