Apocalypse ready or not?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      Are you ready or not? I been feeling something big is headed our way
      for a very longtime. It gradually is becoming more intense.

      http://www.alienshift.com/id29.html
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        WOW!!!!
        THAT IS AWESOME SITE!!
        THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        Are you ready or not? I been feeling something big is headed our way
        for a very longtime. It gradually is becoming more intense.

        http://www.alienshift.com/id29.html

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~