Re: File - Feature website of the month

    Message 1 of 143 , Jun 2, 2006
      Sorry there I have not placed the featured site up yet. Been very
      busy. I also had to get rid of another spam post. Some idiot keeps
      coming here sending porn messages to this board.
      I keep banning the jerk but the know it all finds a way to keep coming
      back. I am working on the problem to get rid of this spammer once and
      for all.
      If you know how to help me in any way rez girl please let me know thanks.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
      <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

      > mine came up blank, there was no link in my mail
      >
      > Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Feature website of the month for June;

      Service.

      Message 143 of 143 , Jul 1 1:08 AM