Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 4:08 PM
      Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy A Complete Guide to End-of-Time Predictions
      By Geoff Stray. According to ancient calendars, the world as we know it ends in the year 2012. What are these prophecies and how reliable are they? How many cultures share the predictions? What modern science exists to back them up? What should we really expect in the year 2012? The answers to these questions can be found in this book, the most comprehensive guide available to the 2012 phenomenon.
      (more /•/ sales)

      Visit: