Re: [Paranormalvortex] How earthquakes work

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 8:46 PM
      great advice!! taken and appreciated very very much this could save a life as long as we are prepared.

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: We must study closely fault lines. If a major earthquake happens that
      is big enough a rift can happen causing a new fissure to open up.
      (Cliffs, or even a new passage for water to enter)
      We know so little of what could happen if mother Earth decides to show
      her full fury.
      We need rapid communications, backup networks and emergency networks
      at peak performance BEFORE something might happen. Even the most
      prepared may not be able to withstand the total fury of nature but we
      must try and be educated about the risks of a mega quake.

      http://library.thinkquest.org/03oct/00758/en/disaster/earthquake/tectonics.html

      Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~