Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: spirit seeking

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20 9:35 AM
      i would imagine any place there is reported sightings, and most likely places that are avoided by most due to experiences they have had there. For me here it could be just about anywhere. We seem to have alot of unexplained things here, but we each know there is an explaination but who would understand? anyways that is what i would suggest. Floow your heart Bro! you will be led to it i am sure.
      smiles
      Your Friend Forever
      arapaho_woman10

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      I am going to buy a camara and go find a site to look for spirits. I
      am not sure when my first attempt will be but I am getting ready with
      gear. Any suggestions would be most kind.

      Paranormalvortex investigator, Jon Miler.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Oregon_Middletons
      <oregon_middletons@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have anything to report on their own paranormal
      investigations? My husband and I enjoy investigating homes and lands
      that have reported paranormal activity. We also like to pick a place
      to investigate just to see what we come up with. The most recent
      investigation was last year at an apartment building that Mrs.
      Middleton was managing. We have our investigation on film, and it was
      amazing! My husband is also a channel and was able to communicate with
      a small girl child who was named Rachael. We took pictures and filmed
      as usual. We could see nothing with the naked eye, but through the
      film we saw many orbs and even have a picture of the girl child in my
      husbands arm.

      > In the first link below are some photos of some of our spirit
      seekings. (We don't like to use the term "ghost hunt."

      > http://hometown.aol.com/oregonmiddletons/page9.html
      >

      > Many blessings,
      >
      > Oregon Middleton's
      >
      > http://hometown.aol.com/oregonmiddletons/ (our home pages)
      >
      > http://www.myspace.com/oregonmiddletons (our my space profile)

      Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~