Re: [Paranormalvortex] Welcome frenchindian to Paranormalvortex!

  • winterfury@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hey French Indian glad to see you here :-)

      Peace~Love~Lght
      DancingWolf
    • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
      • Awanook@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001

          Visions

          Of
          The New Day

          SultryRose's Email Signatures

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
            Good Morning and hello to you all~ thank you~ I know I will like it here
            I will post soon ~~~~>Jeanne
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
              Hi Pony thank's ~I will like it here~
              Have a good weekend ~~~~>Jeanne
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
                Hi Winterfury wow nice seeing you here also :-) great place to be.
                ~~~~~~>Jeanne