Re: [Paranormalvortex] Welcome frenchindian to Paranormalvortex!

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 29, 2001
      Thank you I know I will enjoy this group
      talk to you later~~~>Jeanne
    • winterfury@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
        Hey French Indian glad to see you here :-)

        Peace~Love~Lght
        DancingWolf
      • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
        • Awanook@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001

            Visions

            Of
            The New Day

            SultryRose's Email Signatures

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
              Good Morning and hello to you all~ thank you~ I know I will like it here
              I will post soon ~~~~>Jeanne
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
                Hi Pony thank's ~I will like it here~
                Have a good weekend ~~~~>Jeanne
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
                  Hi Winterfury wow nice seeing you here also :-) great place to be.
                  ~~~~~~>Jeanne