Book of magik

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2006
      Be careful with magik! Playing around with something you do not know
      could get you in a lot of trouble. When I investigate the paranormal I
      am extremely careful before I go to a place or look something up.
      It is with this caution I do my work.

      http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2006
        That is very interesting Bro yet i didn't click on teh spells kinda was leary to but will check it over when i have more time thanks!!

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: Be careful with magik! Playing around with something you do not know
        could get you in a lot of trouble. When I investigate the paranormal I
        am extremely careful before I go to a place or look something up.
        It is with this caution I do my work.

        http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2006
          Thanks. Use whatever caution you feel is needed my friend. It gave me
          the chills just checking out that site.

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
          <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

          > That is very interesting Bro yet i didn't click on teh spells kinda
          was leary to but will check it over when i have more time thanks!!

          > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: Be careful with magik!
          Playing around with something you do not know
          > could get you in a lot of trouble. When I investigate the paranormal I
          > am extremely careful before I go to a place or look something up.
          > It is with this caution I do my work.
          >
          > http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html

          > Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative
          medicine

          Service.