The search for Atlantis

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2006
      There are many theories out there. I believe the place is in our
      minds, that we created sort of like King Aurthor and the road table.
      Yet to be fair I admit we REALLY do not know where and if Atlantis
      existed.

      http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa090301b.htm
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2006
        That was Amazing thank you so much ((((((((((((Bro))))))))))

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: There are many theories out there. I believe the place is in our
        minds, that we created sort of like King Aurthor and the road table.
        Yet to be fair I admit we REALLY do not know where and if Atlantis
        existed.

        http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa090301b.htm

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~