Update by Sheldan Nidle

  • r h
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2006
      Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
      2 Kan, 7 Moan, 1 Caban
      ---------------------------------
      Greetings, dear Hearts! We return on this day with some interesting items to discuss. At the top of our list is the Sun. She has been more active than usual this week. This is due, in part, to the great increase in interdimensional energies streaming toward her from the galactic core. This energy affects not only this solar system but also, for example, others as far away as those in Andromeda and Cassiopeia. This energy is helping to heal the fractures in space-time produced by the more devastating of the battles in the last great galactic wars which largely ended some 200 of your years ago. This healing is permitted because a general peace treaty, fully approved by the combatants, is now in effect. Further, the proper legal and heavenly sanctions for this reconstitution were only approved in the past few weeks. This energy can cause some unusual phenomena: an increase in the polar ozone holes and eccentric weather around your globe. Another side effect is heightened
      interference with your radio communications and your larger electrical power generators. Another item on the list is the changing nature of the Moon and his relationship to Mother Earth. Normally, a moon acts as the regenerator and protector of a planet. Moons help to correct the tides of the oceans, stabilize the atmosphere, and constitute an intrinsic part of the circadian rhythms that the planetary ecosystem requires to function in a prescribed manner. Lately, your Moon has been delegating some of these activities to the nodal points that are eventually to become Mother Earth's two natural moons. This is part of the procedure to return your moon to his original position as one of the five moons that once served the trans-Martian planet that some of you call Marduk, and that we prefer to call Bellona. Some observers of the moon's surface have noticed new constructions. These devices are part of this relocation work, as are the various craft recently seen floating
      nearby. Together with the Elohim, we are preparing your reality to fulfill her fully conscious destiny! Your solar system is likewise changing as a result of the profusion of energies streaming out from the Sun. In previous messages, we remarked about the changing conditions of the inner planets. These mostly water worlds are to be restored to their former glory. Even the now lost, innermost world of Vulcan and the outermost and largest of the inner planets, Bellona, are to be reinstated in orbit around their great Mother, the Sun. Six outer planets are similarly being prepared to take an active role in a wholly reconstituted solar system. This involves recapturing many moons that have floated free from their planets and now wander the solar system as so-called planetoids. A prime example is Pluto; others are Ceres and Chiron. These small worlds are important to the future of this system as a whole. Much is mere flotsam: pieces of Bellona that drifted out into
      space and established orbits around the Sun. Some are moons, or pieces of moons, that need to be lassoed and returned to their former mistresses. It is clear from this that your astronomers need to change their definition of a solar system. As order is returned to your solar system, you can begin to understand what a miracle a solar system in fact is. Special conditions are needed to form one, and most stars do not possess them. Nevertheless, a nearly countless number of them exist in physical Creation! Solar systems can have as few as 2 or 3 worlds, or as many as 24. Most of the systems hosting highly sentient Beings have from 6 to 12 planets. Yours is to be returned to a system of 12 planets. This is all about understanding harmonics or resonance patterns. Solar systems with "the right stuff" possess a set of harmonics equivalent to yours. In fact, Mother Earth sits in the middle of a planetary system that once had perfect harmonics, and the work of the Elohim is
      presently restoring these rhythms. When finished, your solar system will have a base harmonic that is sympathetic with the Sirius B system. In the near future, this resonance can allow your solar system to drift much closer to Sirius B. In the various realities that surround your solar system, major transformation is likewise taking place. As you shift your consciousness, this process can become quite disturbing for you. Each solar system is generally composed of sub-realities. Normally, each planet is enveloped in its own sub-reality, and since these sub-realities are so similar, they fit together almost seamlessly. Realities are based upon the collective belief system; they constitute the lens through which you view yourselves and your physical world. Now, however, your perceptions are about to change. When they do, the physical construct of your world will change. Things you did not notice before will become real and take on great significance. This process is
      part of the great shift in consciousness that you are undergoing. The immensity of this shift's last stages is one of the main reasons why we are here to complete our first contact with you in the very near future. These changes in your reality and in those surrounding you are an important by-product of your move back into full consciousness. It can be quite difficult for those with no experiential concept of it to comprehend what full consciousness is like. Physicality is Light and Love forming a determined space. This space (a reality) sees itself as a form and generates a collective with the other inhabitants. Together, all decide to perceive the rest of the space in the reality as a series of forms. These forms behave according to a joint set of rules. When these rules are altered by new perceptions, sweeping new rules are forged which reinterpret all the space in a given reality. This is why the Universe you see in the night sky can look and feel quite
      different as you become fully conscious. For you to achieve this shift as flawlessly as possible, you will need a physical "coach." Physical Creation is, by nature, quite magical! Its apparently staid and solid aspect is deceptive. In fact, Creation is permeable and given to frequent change. The critical factor is consciousness. When you began, over a century ago, to loosen the bonds with your "traditions", you moved away from the means that tied you to a limited consciousness reality. This process was further accelerated by inventions that moved you first into the age of electricity and then, super electronics. Heaven preplanned these developments. And now the time has come to end the dominance of the dark and return this world to the Light. This undertaking required the sanction of the dark. The key to their acquiescence was greed, long a province of the dark. Once their consent was given, you were hurtled to the very brink of first contact and the rewards of
      full consciousness. Today, we wanted to convey to you an insight in the way the many transformations underway in your reality influence your perceptions of the Universe and your world. Everything around you, including you and your "known" Universe, is changing at a great rate. Nonetheless, it is a mere intimation of what the future holds. The world you know is destined to alter in the twinkling of an eye! But this can only take place after what seems to you to be a most trying period of waiting, soaring global chaos, and other related but ostensibly illogical events. Try to take this all in your stride. The magical process of morphing a reality can be distressing and strange at times, and interspersed with bouts of frustration. This peculiar "soup" is your current daily reality. We ask you to view it with empathy and to bring your combined superb abilities to bear on hastening the arrival of your new reality. Remember, Together, We are truly Victorious!
      This message addresses what is happening to you and your reality. Bear in mind that your reality and those adjacent to it are transforming and that it is all part of the divine plan. This process is to restore you to your true selves and return you to the loving bosom of your spiritual and galactic families! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!)

    • r h
      Message 2 of 8 , May 17, 2006
        Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
        9 Cimi, 14 Moan, 1 Caban
        ---------------------------------
        Selamat Jarin! We come to you once again, dear Hearts, with more to tell you! As your world continues to grow in consciousness, your planetary populace becomes less subject to manipulation by your dark cabal. Further, there is mounting discontent with the miserable conditions that most of you still have to endure. Another factor is the rising power of our Earth allies. This motley mix has served up a setting for a great change in the very near future. We see this grand transformation as now being ready to manifest in your reality. This we base on three main factors: First is the dangerous monetary situation on your world; the reign of the current US dollar is nearly over, which means a new monetary system is critically needed. Second, the present, untenable petroleum-based economy of the planet is creating a new desire to find practical alternatives, and quickly. Third, the exponentially increasing world debt needs to be forgiven before a series of potentially explosive
        civil wars throughout your so-called Third World becomes inevitable. This is the dire situation facing your many ruling cabals. The solutions to these dilemmas lie in heeding the requirements for change. This change can no longer be merely cosmetic; it needs to be a massive realigning of the financial, economic, and political elements that form your society. Those in charge realize this and have formally and covertly accepted our assistance. Yet despite this, there remains an immense hodgepodge of powerful individuals and groups deeply obsessed with a variety of different solutions. However, these are by and large very practical and reasonable members of society, and we have therefore been able to use our "good offices" and our technology to formulate a widely approved series of solutions. One of the more important addresses the monetary quandary. Ultimately, this involves a new global banking agreement, which in turn requires a new primary currency or,
        alternatively, a balanced spread of currencies. In any event, this new monetary giant needs to become the foundation of a system based upon true value. Your present fiat system has run its course and has fully displayed its countless, inherent weaknesses. The prerequisite of a new, true-value monetary and banking system depends upon finding a new energy source to drive the global economic engine. This means that your fossil-fuel-based economy is viewed as a dinosaur "gasping its last" by these practical ones. All this is weighed carefully against the powerful positions still held by your last dark cabal. Hence, progress has been slow but nevertheless steady. As the powerful U.S. regime, still controlled by this dark cabal, begins to implode upon itself, the prospect for a coherent plan of campaign comes into focus. Bear in mind that our role in these matters is to work in tandem with our Earth allies to make this quiet revolution a reality. The dark cabal still
        maintains the primary power positions in the present system and is holding on for dear life. Their current stranglehold cannot last much longer. Like the mounting chaos in your various global systems, their internal chaos also grows and is soon to affect their complete collapse. This inevitability inspires and motivates our earthly coalitions! The political component is of course inextricably tied in to this equation. This last dark cabal holds your reality in a fierce headlock. Here also, the foundation upon which they stand is crumbling like a brick wall in a powerful earthquake. The many difficulties they faced during the last Gregorian year are only multiplying in this one. We are buoyed up by what is happening throughout your globe. The political system you have long known is everywhere becoming more and more insufferable, and so regime changes are more likely to occur. This can further destabilize the present system and demonstrate the overall need for
        fundamental change. The depth and scope of these changes, not to mention the time factor, points clearly toward the need for some type of external assistance. Our intent is to help you create the requisite conditions that can then lead rapidly toward our formal acceptance and the moment for first contact. We feel this moment is getting very near. This growing chaos is more than countered by the increase in the consciousness levels of your global population. In every country, children who possess a higher level of consciousness are being born. Their addition daily raises the consciousness quotient of your reality. This further weakens the ability of this last cabal to compensate for the innate liabilities of their goals. All this means that you are advancing at an accelerated pace toward your victory. Look upon this period in your history as the golden moments when the dark's influence on you began rapidly to wane. It is a time of great promise as the forces of
        chaos move to obstruct the dark from its dire goals. This approaching defeat breathes life into the new programs mentioned above. These agreements, which ensure you an abundant and a safer world, can now start to emerge from behind the curtains where they have been kept. Before they can be released from obscurity, certain things must first take place. Our liaisons and diplomatic personnel are working around the clock with our Earth allies to this end. As you know, as soon as this U.S. regime falls, a window of opportunity is thus created, and the demise of the current monetary and economic systems can be swiftly announced. A moment of transition will open up which can move your world beyond the current brinkmanship into a space where she can prepare herself for something new. This something new is an innovative precious-metal-backed currency system, an end to fractional banking, and a global debt-forgiveness holiday! This is to be followed by a great sharing of
        abundance and the restoration of common law throughout the globe. These events contain the final steps leading to first contact. They include the implementation of new ecological pacts that end the tyranny of fossil fuel dependence and begin an age of alternatives. This contains the formal introduction of free energy devices and their derived transportation systems. Our arrival can spur this move to energy alternatives, but more importantly, will begin the necessary union between the inner-Earth people and the surface dwellers. This union can initiate you to much needed technology and serve as the start of a new galactic society for the peoples of Mother Earth. At this time, the facts about Earth's true history can be made known together with an amazing education system enabling the assimilation of huge amounts of new information. Most importantly, these new abilities can enable a joyous return to full consciousness. Our purpose has been, throughout, to
        move you toward your divine destiny. This is why, in our messages to you, we constantly harp on about the need to "consider the big picture", be positive, and learn to move beyond your understandable frustrations. We know such advice can be challenging for those living in the anguished throes of a world wresting itself from the clutches of the dark. Nevertheless, you need to know that these necessary transformations you are going through are to result in your destined triumph. Our part, at first, is to help you indirectly and, at the appropriate moment, to join in directly. This arrangement compels us to help where our special talents can do the most good. Due to the current conditions on your world, this has mostly meant working in a covert manner with those most able to unseat the rooted power of your last dark cabal. Today, we discussed what is occurring on your world. We wish to re-emphasize to you the power inherent in your calm, continuing focus on your
        victory. This concentration has helped us greatly, and we remain ever grateful for your mindful assistance. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!)

      • r h
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2006
          Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

          10 Chicchan, 8 Pax, 1 Caban
          Selamat Jarin! We come before you, dear Hearts, with more to explain to you. Around you, the last aspects of the dark are finally losing their grip upon you. This is because of what is being accomplished by our Earth allies. Many times before, our joint efforts looked set to overwhelm the dark, but each time, the numerous moles within the ranks of our Earth allies alerted this last dark cabal to the impending danger. This time, we are at last invited to participate fully in this party and can enjoy a most deserved celebration. As we await this momentous moment in your history, we can assure you that the results of what is about to happen are to be most successful. Currently, our fleet liaison officers are supervising the swift winding up of those tasks remaining at our end. But the bulk of this undertaking is done, and some truly grand times lie ahead! Very shortly, we expect some major decisions to be proclaimed by a number of new governments. These unprecedented
          declarations are to set the stage for our arrival on your shores!

          As you are all too aware, getting your world to this point has been quite a challenge. Your global society was infested with layers upon layers of dark agents originally put in place by your former overlords, the Anunnaki. These shadowy gangs were ruthless in maintaining control and enflaming the myriad schisms that have kept you "divided and conquered" for so long. The pivotal element was to clean out these seemingly endless layers of infestation one by one. Any momentary lapse of attention was pounced upon by the dark who literally seeped through the cracks caused by carelessness or betrayal. These little setbacks warded off this growing momentum for change for over three decades. Now, at long last, the moment of victory is at hand. When the last few pieces are in place, we duly expect the many changes we have all been longing for to begin manifesting. These changes are designed to rapidly stabilize your world and encourage global harmony. Our concern is to stop
          the dark's recently established plans for global economic collapse. Once we neutralize this treachery, your world can move away from a multitude of disasters.

          The prime disaster-in-the-making is, of course, global warming. Three main factors contribute to this phenomenon: First is the ravaging effect of industrialization; in the past two decades, this blight has spread massively into the developing world, especially the highly populated nations of China and India. These latter are now caught up in a spiral of surging industrial production and attendant rising pollution. This is on top of the enormous damage already inflicted over two hundred years by the nations of Europe and North America. Second is the natural process of transformation of Mother Earth as she, like you, changes back into a fully conscious Being. As this happens, processes come into play that cause her ice caps to melt, her atmosphere to heat up, and her flora and fauna to undergo great changes. The third factor is the hyperactivity of the Sun. Here, colossal outpourings of coronal discharges into the solar system affect Mother Earth's upper atmosphere
          and provide conditions for big changes.

          Unchecked global pollution is growing rapidly. Its importance in this mix lies in the fact that it acts as the catalyst for and speeds up the effects of the other two factors. Remember, dear Ones, you reside in a holistic reality: The reality affects you, and you affect your reality. It is true that this is a time of grand change; however, your unconscious efforts of the last two hundred years greatly influence the immensity of the changes that you now see around you. This growth in responsibility gave birth first to the emotional and then the scientific desire to care for the "living spaceship" that supports you. Currently, you are facing urgent challenges. First, how to effectively respond to the grave requirements of a swiftly eroding environment. Second, how to quickly deploy technologies capable of either alleviating or preferably reversing the present hazardous planetary conditions. This involves another immediate need: the question of how to govern
          yourselves.

          The manifest inability of most of your governments to serve their citizenry points to the necessity to rethink the premise of governmental responsibility toward its constituents. The rise of the influence of giant multinational corporations and the vast increase in the costs of political campaigning has skewed the fundamental relationship between the people and their elected officials. A case in point is the issue of global warming: Despite a number of international agreements and dedicated grassroots activism, the problem of how to control the emissions of "greenhouse gases" and many other pollutants is not even close to a viable solution. The present momentum of a global economy dominated by multinationals can lead only to inevitable catastrophe. This is why a new economic direction is an essential first step and why the program to be put into effect by our Earth allies is so vital to everyone.

          Prosperity unleashed without a purpose solves nothing. Therefore, a constituent of the upcoming prosperity programs will be a series of objectives whose focus is to quickly transmute the factors that imprison you. Freedom is a state of mind, and it confers an active responsibility to self and others. Debt forgiveness also involves goals that induce social responsibility. The ills of the past need to be remedied in a manner that forever prevents their reoccurrence. All these prerequisites shape the new economic system that is to be instigated once the present American regime is driven from office. These crying needs are bringing the impending solutions into play. Our liaisons and diplomatic personnel are very excited at the prospect of the imminent downfall of the last stronghold of the dark.

          As you forge ahead with a new reality, its many building blocks will become visible. Each block will represent an aspect that makes the whole possible. We see first contact in this light. But much still needs to be done before we can move out from under the cloak put around us by this dark cabal. Once the UFO cover-up is put to flight, we will naturally be seen in our true colors as your benevolent space family. Completing this first contact mission with the peoples of Mother Earth allows us to assist you openly in resolving your environmental problems. However, the nature of our technology requires a reality that is beyond the dark realm that has smothered you for so long. Thus, with our help, each upward step of your new reality permits yet another, each one accelerating your progress toward your ultimate goal-your return to full consciousness.

          Your transformation to date has introduced you to various bits of the whole process. Taken in isolation, your experiences can be discouraging. It is thus so important for you to maintain the perspective of the big picture to avoid being sucked down into the minutiae of daily life. The bigger picture can help you comprehend how the chaos around you is sweeping toward only one possible outcome: your inevitable and destined victory. As it is difficult for a limited conscious Being to see beyond the daily malarkey, it helps to look upon your world as a "comedy of errors." Try to laugh at this vaudeville and be easy on yourself during your periods of exasperation. Look to the divine purpose of these end times: the birth of a golden new reality! Together, We are indeed Victorious!

          Today, we touched on some of the many elements coming together to produce your new reality. We know this cosmic drama can seem quite bewildering. We ask you to call upon your deep inner resources to find ways to maintain your "cool" and above all, your sanity. And know that you are not in this alone! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!) N

          www.paoweb.com

          Visit:

        • r h
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 7, 2006
            Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

            4 Eb, 15 Pax, 1 Caban
            Greetings, dear Ones! We return for yet another go-round with you. Many of the things we talked about in the last few messages continue to percolate. The dark cabal knows that its time in power is nearing an end. Yet, some matters still need attention. We dearly hope that the work of our Galactic Federation liaisons and related members of our diplomatic corps can soon reach completion. Until this happens, we remain fully focused on these issues. In addition, other members of the fleet, involved in the care of Mother Earth, report that she badly needs some important pressure adjustments to many of her tectonic plates. Hence, you can expect some major seabed earthquakes in the next few weeks. All this indicates that the present reality is barely remaining in place. A new reality and the energy momentum to manifest it are growing stronger each day. These rising pressures on all fronts show us that you are indeed very close to this reality's end-game scenario. With the
            demise of the old, a new world filled with the joy of first contact can at last appear!

            While your old reality recedes, the solar system pursues her own renovations. Realities, as we have mentioned many times, are interlocked or clustered together. This is the case with this solar system, in which the Sun and your sister planets are tied together by a number of vital common interests. As Mother Earth changes, so does the rest of the solar system. Long ago, this system was pristine; the 12 daughter planets sailed in harmonious, near-perfect orbits around the Sun. The forces and energies acting upon them were carefully allotted. Then the great galactic wars swept in and, with a series of severe skirmishes, changed your solar system into a scarred remnant of her former self. It is this that led to this system's devolution into a limited consciousness reality. Among the changes were elliptical orbits, the eventual disappearance of her innermost world, and the sudden demise of her outermost water world. These events caused the turning down of Mother
            Earth's energies and resulted in the crippled planet that you presently reside on as guests.

            An important point for you to grasp is your status as guests. You are not true members of this planetary ecosystem; rather, you are extraterrestrials drawn from 50 star-nations dotted throughout this galactic neighborhood. As such, you each have a special responsibility to take care of and protect this beautiful water world. Mother Earth has done much to ensure your survival in this most dangerous limited consciousness environment. All she asks in turn is that you now make amends for your destructive actions against her. This need is one that you are more than capable of fulfilling. Our part is to aid you by providing, once we arrive in great numbers, the technology and logistics to carry out what is immediately essential. Bear in mind that your deeds of the past 500 years have accelerated massive planet-wide extinctions. Further, your misuse of your industrial and petroleum-based inventions have brought great plagues upon you and your fragile environment. These
            developments helped to further speed up the rate of extinctions over the past 100 years.

            The decreasing number of successful species on your world is mirrored by a biosphere that is rapidly transforming. The polar icecaps are melting and the climate is warming up. Your world is becoming more inhospitable to human survival. This you have brought upon yourselves. This dilemma came about for a purpose: to show you that you need to either change, or die. These are harsh words to utter, and they are intended to draw your attention to events that are compelling you urgently to see just how different your approach needs to be. The old ways are no longer viable or relevant. New, drastic solutions are imperative. The anguish of your world's citizenry is just the tip of an iceberg of iniquity and is triggering an increasingly vocal cry for change. It is this that is finally driving our Earth allies to finish up what they started decades ago. Here, you really need to 'stay the course" and keep the pressure on. The blending of your efforts with the abilities of
            our Earth allies can assuredly bring you the changes you yearn for.

            Our first contact fleet is bound at present by a pledge to our Earth allies to aid them in the swift completion of their remaining tasks. The most vital are crucial regime changes, and these are by far the hardest. Embedded in various governments are individuals who are working diligently to muster the resources to carry out the near impossible. This operation makes for a most sensational plotline, but know it is getting done. Soon the actions to oust these regimes can become concrete history. Until then, realize that many men and women are daily risking their jobs and lives to bring about this victory. Before these coups d'etat hit the headlines, your ongoing focus on your objectives is greatly needed. We repeat: keep the pressure up. Show these regimes you are determined to have their dismissal. Most of all be forbearing and know Heaven is always with you!

            The changes within you are likewise accelerating. The integration of your physical and spiritual elements is creating greater sensitivities and this brings an increase in headaches, back problems, and rising levels of fatigue. As your new head chakras begin to make themselves known, headaches can be more severe at times. Keep in mind that a vast new information system is being restored to you which brings you back into contact with the spiritual realms. Also, several new chakra points are opening along your spine. This changes the way your nervous system works while inadvertently affecting your lower back. Muscle spasms and occasional twinges of pain may result. We ask you to evaluate these accordingly. Remember that so much needs to be transformed and much of this can cause either discomfort or some degree of temporary disability.

            Many of you are also experiencing problems in your upper chest region. The integration of your new thymus chakra was delayed; as this procedure can somewhat affect your body's present immune system. Our Galactic Federation medical teams are currently monitoring this process closely, and a number of procedures are being followed to see that this new chakra comes in as easily as possible. However, be warned that a more powerful thymus can initially affect you by producing a temporary increase in fatigue. If this happens, we recommend that you take time out to have a nap. Having integrated, your body can then reward you with increased energies to complete your tasks. In many senses, your bodies have the growing pains of young children as you grow back into fully conscious Beings.

            The status of this first contact mission is quite robust. We watch a deep evolution taking place in you and in our Earth allies. This operation evolved enormously over the past decade and a half, and our fleet likewise altered its focus many times. You could say we matured much like you have. Our learning curve became steeper and our knowledge of your world gave us much wisdom. For this we are ever grateful. Observing your triumphs and seeing your reactions to the half-baked excuses of the dark were indeed worth the journey. We stand at the very brink of contact. And yet, if you are honest with yourselves, you can imagine how these last few steps could easily become the hardest. So, be kind to yourselves and do not be caught up in games of retribution or shame as the last dark act plays out. Never forget, Together, We are indeed Victorious!

            Today, we discussed what is now happening on your world. We are forever thankful for your energies, your support, and your unswerving assistance in these matters. Soon, we shall arrive on your shores. Be together, and use your great abilities to support what is now so close to happening. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!) P

            wwww.paoweb.com

            Visit:

          • r h
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 14, 2006
              Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

              11 Cauac, 2 Kayab, 1 Caban
              Selamat Jarin! We arrive, dear Hearts, with more to tell you! The move toward first contact continues. On many fronts around your world, events are moving forward to their climactic denouements. Numerous requisite agreements about world finance are clandestinely being enacted by collegiums of concerned central bankers. These actions make it necessary for the world's governments to hammer out a new Breton Woods-like agreement. This crisis is yet another key indication that the time has come to evict the current American regime from power. Consequently, we have strongly urged those directly involved in this action to complete with due haste what remains outstanding. Our diplomatic liaisons report this critical move is very close. Other related actions, which involve the changing of several willful regimes, are likewise close to completion. The progress on these two fronts-the financial and the governmental-indicates that the many abundance programs are indeed approaching
              the magic moment for unimpeded distribution.

              As the clash between the last dark cabal and our Earth allies plays out, we can comprehend that your global society is not yet ready for the great shock that it is shortly to receive. To remedy this, we began, months ago, a program designed to alleviate many of your global society's lingering fears. Security and sufficient financial opportunities for advancement haunt the core of your world economy. These worries create energies that are being manipulated by your dark cabal. Our operation is providing many needed resources to counter these fears. The amount of money covertly hoarded by your dark cabal is truly staggering! Using the offices of our Earth allies, we set up a system to summarily confiscate and redistribute these vast sums. In addition, we have gathered together a sufficient quantity of objects of value to ensure that a true 'hard currency" monetary system can be quickly manifested worldwide when so needed. We mention this to demonstrate that your new
              reality is very close and indeed quite inevitable.

              While this transpires, Mother Earth is rumbling. She wants to transform into her fully conscious Self. Nonetheless, she knows that the full sweep of these changes can only be carried out once you have been moved into designated sanctuaries. So, she remains content with much smaller movements of her surface area. Even these have recently caused degrees of discomfort among your population. Expect more in the coming days and months as many minor adjustments are made. Mother Earth remains in a very fragile condition and sustaining her in this state is becoming more and more difficult. Despite this, our science teams and the planetary Elohim are committed to maintaining the current homeostasis for as long as necessary. This means that what is being done by our Earth allies must conclude very shortly, and it is the intention of our liaisons to see to it that this does indeed happen. Assisting them are our fleet personnel who have been on assignment among you for over a
              decade. These two elements are dedicated to your success and your coming great victory!

              Our fleet personnel are predicting that first contact is very near! All the diverse elements needed are starting to fall into place. Mother Earth's delicate condition further emphasizes this fact. We look around your planet and can see only how beneficial first contact will be. The 13-millennia rule of the dark has reached its zenith, and it is this that causes the distress that racks your globe. Those individuals and groups who are committed to change have worked diligently and are just beginning to witness the fruits of their labor. The cry for such change is seen in the faces of your poor and downtrodden. Their desperate hope for relief has only increased in the past ten years. Everywhere, governments in Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and the Americas feel silent but effective protestations for change. This great silent scream is bringing varied groups together and amplifying the power of your global "quiet revolution." This quiet revolution is reaching a point
              where it is ready to manifest before you.

              Above all, we understand that this revolution is about a great shift in consciousness. Your long sojourn through the realms of limited consciousness is nearing an end. Our scientists desire to inform you that individual Soul fields strengthened enormously during the past year. As we approach the start of a new galactic year, we wish to report that your collective Soul fields are merging into a most beautiful kaleidoscope of ever-changing patterns and forms. Their beauty is something to behold! We see this in our viewing devices and observe it within our mind's eye. This exquisite beauty signals the magnificence of the coming transformations of your world and, of course, you. You are a great people on the verge of actually manifesting your limitless potential. This fact fills us with joy and proves to us that your grand potential is shortly to be realized. We are most grateful to Heaven that we have been given a part in these proceedings.

              Consciousness is the most beautiful of pearls! As you become able to possess her higher forms, you come to perceive Creation in new and quite wondrous ways. These new perceptions permit you to conceive of Creation as a complete and holistic entity. The crass divisions of physicality fall away, and you can finally view physicality as a whole and determine the extent of her connection to the infinite realms of Spirit. It is this connection that is so important to you. Some 13 millennia ago you were severed from this marvelous connection; it was taken from you by the dark, and now this gift is being graciously returned to you! In the interim, you became great connoisseurs of the dark's impious ways. This wisdom is needed for your next task. Soon, you are to be full members of this grand galactic union-in fact, some of its most important ambassadors.

              In this capacity, you are to do some really outstanding things to bring physical Creation together. Your manifesting powers, when combined with the special status and beauty of Mother Earth, are to complete many intergalactic agreements that currently are in early formative stages. The peoples of inner Earth eagerly anticipate their reunion with you. Many conference centers abandoned during the destruction of Lemuria and then Atlantis need to be rebuilt on your planet's nodal points. These great edifices are to be the sites of momentous forums where your inherent skills can contribute great works not only for this Galactic Federation, but also for the whole of physicality. You are, as we have said before, to be the creators of a grand union of the Light throughout physicality.

              This destiny is no small thing to ponder. It predicts your future potential and coming magnificence. It demonstrates how beautifully you have weathered the storm whipped up long ago by the dark. The coming time shows only the merest beginnings of what you are to become and be truly capable of doing. Remember, you are all great children of the Light who have come to this marvelous yet dangerous reality to learn, grow, and ultimately to transform it. This you are already doing! Be not afraid of what is happening to you. Accept who you are and be ready to become great Beings of the Light! The final series of metamorphoses is now beginning. Soon, both your living residence, Mother Earth, and you are to complete your transformation into something quite splendid! Then the time for reunion with true family and assuming the mantle of your destiny can at last begin!

              Today, we discussed the happenings on your world from our perspective. We ask you to remain patient and focused firmly upon your victory. Sincerely know just how close everything divinely is. The word of the Creator proclaims your Victory and prepares you for your works! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Love and Joy!) T

              www.paoweb.com

              Visit:

            • r h
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 27, 2006
                Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
                12 Ben, 16 Kayab, 1 Caban Selamat Jarin! We return, dear Hearts, with more to tell you! As your world continues her steady march toward a new reality, we observe gladly the wondrous events taking place before us. Even as we speak, truly remarkable things are occurring in your financial realms. To comprehend the significance of this, you need to bear in mind that the present American regime has greatly restricted the movement of funds on your world. With this, the last cabal intends, first, to obtain the maximum amount of service fees for their "friends;" and second, to obstruct the disbursement of the abundance programs that forms the maneuver that leads to their legal removal. As a result, our Earth allies' plan to accomplish these deliveries has become most ingenious. Obviously, all we can tell you at this point is that these funds are very close to being administered. Further, our Earth allies have been able to put the new banking system into
                quasi-operation, meaning that a very few of the new rules and procedures are now in effect. While your world, taken as a whole, appears the same, a great many carefully chosen activities are readying your globe for some truly amazing changes. Here, we can inform you that a number of potential policy decisions by the present American regime have been thwarted in the past few months. This limits their options and permits a big shift in this government to go forward as planned. But make no mistake; this rogue tiger is still quite dangerous. Our policy is to help our allies contain this cabal's ambitions and set up the means for their coming removal from office. Yet, this divine action is only the beginning of what is required. This regime has encouraged its many political cronies to severely cripple America, which presents the next leadership with an immense restoration program. Here, we intend to help as much as the new leadership allows. One of the first items on
                the agenda is to restore the original constitution and pave the way for regaining much of the respect that America has lost. Then comes the disclosure of desperately needed hidden technology, followed by the completion of first contact! An effective way to regain your lost prestige is to unveil to the world the huge array of esoteric inventions stockpiled by your government's secret projects. Over the last century, amazing advances that far outstrip your "public" sciences have been acquired, back-engineered, and simply stolen by a slew of "black" agencies. These super-secret programs can swiftly solve your present energy and pollution predicaments. Included in this inventory are the means to produce clean, healing waters and eliminate much of the disease that now runs rampant on your globe. These programs furnished vast libraries of information that can help you in unraveling your true past. Once your populace is apprised of these truths, an acceptance of our
                existence becomes easier, and the long history we share can begin to be uncovered. This data can also prepare skeptics and disbelievers for the coming teachings of the Ascended Masters. Our purpose is to be both the harbingers of your new reality and also the ones who guide and teach you as you move into the final stages of becoming fully conscious Beings of Light. Another point is of course the changes coming to Mother Earth. She dearly loves you and intends to carry out her changes as slowly as possible. Even so, we told you in previous messages that this transformation does have a timetable. Thus it is vital that the necessary changes assigned to humanity be done, and done in the very, very near future. Your global crises need to be remedied immediately. When viewed logically, it becomes apparent that these hitherto insurmountable problems arise in the main from a misuse of power. This abuse by your covert leaders has created a global society on the brink of
                extinction! And you have little time left to prevent this, which means action must be swift. First contact may be close, but this is not a rescue mission; rather, it is part of a divine movement to return you to who are truly are. You have responsibilities: One of these is to support those working hard to bring in the changes. Another is to prepare your society for first contact. First contact is the last and most important event that is to transform your reality. Since it is what we hold dear, we are deeply involved in manifesting it as quickly as divinely possible. As noted in our opening, everywhere we look, your rapidly changing society is moving away from discord and division, and toward peace and community. Indigenous and local movements are springing up everywhere, bringing people together. On a local level, they unite communities into common causes aimed at preserving the environment or ending disputes that foment aggression between tribes and communities.
                These grass-roots unions serve as prototypes for uniting the nations of your "global village." To quote one of your maxims: "Think globally, but act locally." This is actually now becoming reality. This worldwide movement for peace and the grass-roots coming-together is most heartening to us. Much else needs to happen before your global society can accomplish its lofty goals. But try to see where these humble yet potent actions are leading: "Rome wasn't built in a day" is another of your sayings. Each seemingly small, local contribution is a "brick" that is needed to raise the Rome of your new reality. We who see all from a global vantage point know that each effort is helping. Hence, we ask you to do your part. Help to awaken and prepare your communities for the realities of first contact. Create groups that can share with joyful anticipation the truth about what is really happening on the planet and plan what you can do to make first contact manifest more
                rapidly. The grass-roots community actions combined with the large-scale, global work of our Earth allies are generating an increasingly integrated movement for change. We are very proud of your many varied endeavors. One of these, the Internet, has been instrumental in keeping you informed of the truth about global happenings, and this indirectly aids those working toward global change. The core changes include the redistribution of wealth, the new banking system for creating financial wealth, and the plans to bring about much-needed regime changes. See how both the macro- and microelements of your society are working in tandem to raise consciousness and forge a new reality. Seeing this happen is inspiring for us. We cannot over-stress to you how it is that this dual movement lets you carry out your intention to forge a new and abundant reality! A rise in consciousness is a by-product of a society's progress through the various stages of industrialization.
                Ultimately, this progress leads to a number of distinct electrical ages. In the latter part of this growth, inventions mirror the level of consciousness. This awareness of the Divine increases until the planetary society starts to question its core perceptions of reality. An explosion of ideas and possibilities ensues, and out of this potential comes the basis for the next stage of growth, and then the next, until the individual is awash with change on every level. This then forges a link with Spirit. This comprises the final quest, guiding you to the glory and wonder of full consciousness. In your case, full consciousness is the home from which you fell. And therefore are you blessed with a divine dispensation to rapidly transition through the remaining stages. So, now comes first contact and with it, a most well-deserved divine destiny! Today, we brought you up-to-date on what is close to happening on your world. Be ever aware that Heaven guides you Lovingly and
                gracefully toward full consciousness. Our part is to complete with first contact what Heaven and you have already begun. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in heavenly Love and Joy!)
                To print this update formatted for fewer pages: Click here

              • r h
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 5, 2006
                  Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

                  6 Ahau, 3 Kumku, 1 Caban
                  Selamat Jarin! We return to you yet again with more to discuss. As you know, we have reached the last month of this galactic year. Many surprising events are on the horizon ready to jump at a moment's notice into your hearts. There is also the deep need of Mother Earth and this entire solar system to transform into their fully conscious selves, all of which will result in a huge change in the reality you presently occupy. This shift takes many forms, and in our messages we have tried to give you a glimpse of them. It is important to constantly keep the bigger picture in mind and see events in this greater Light. Then, what may seem to be sporadic or glacial progress can take on a different aspect. With a fine-tuned eye and a discerning mind, the underlying changes swiftly come into focus, and the machinations of the dark and the covert counter-moves of the Light can be seen. At present, the final adjustments that seal your victory are taking place despite all the
                  surveillance efforts of the dark.

                  These final battles are the most intense yet. Little by little, our Earth allies have repositioned themselves. In the beginning, their conflict with the last dark cabal was more direct: A new Breton Woods-type financial agreement was to be suddenly sprung on this cabal when it least expected it. But this strategy was corrupted by the dubious positions adopted by many major international banks. The next scheme was to take this agreement and break it down into smaller pieces. The battle between major governments over oil and water rights has helped to make this strategy much more successful. As we speak, a number of these nations are working out important aspects of what was initially stipulated in the agreements of 1998. This makes it possible for the abundance programs and accompanying provisions to finally see the light of day. In a nutshell, the current worldwide struggles have hatched a secret diplomacy that can permit your destined victory to manifest
                  conclusively before you.

                  How the last pieces of this plan are to come together is something we cannot yet divulge. What we can tell you is that this triumph is not far off. We ask you to remember the big picture: A many-tentacled monster that has controlled your world for nearly 13 millennia is losing its stranglehold, and a well-positioned and effective minority is working assiduously to forge a workable alternative system. This has been in the works for just over 30 years. Prior to this, the two groups were held in balance by the definitive guidance of your overlords, the Anunnaki. Then, in the last few decades the tide turned in favor of the Light. The decisive moment was the Anunnaki's departure. Suddenly the playing field became more level, and our Earth allies have done much since then to achieve their goals. A momentum was built up in 1998 and then temporarily dashed in the first years of this decade. Thereafter, a new momentum was begun and really started to take shape at the end
                  of the last galactic year. It has now reached the point where some public events can start to manifest.

                  While these preparations proceed, Mother Earth is making major corrections to her surface area. Do remember that Mother Earth is a deeply caring parent to her ecosystem. Continual "reasonable" adjustments are necessary, and yet she fully comprehends the level beyond which changes would be catastrophic to human civilization. Hence, the larger movements, while still quite deadly, are to be restricted to a particular region. What puzzles Mother Earth is the massive stupidity of this last dark cabal: It persists with policies aimed at extinguishing all life on the planet while also wishing to reside here. The Anunnaki and their dark off-world allies are patently no longer available to rescue this cabal, and yet it insists on these self-destructive policies! Our Earth allies are aware of this and understand fully the importance of the first contact fleet to their magnificent plans. So, we stand ready when needed to guide and assist their vital undertaking.

                  The ruinous policies of this last cabal for unbridled power and total control of your destiny are not to happen. The transitioning of the Anunnaki to the Light put an end to that forever! However, what they left behind them was a titanic face-off between the various factions of their former Earth-bound ruling elite. Possessing immense wealth and power, these groups battled for supremacy. And it was out of this struggle that the foundation for your new reality emerged. We have observed this drama from the start, and we now see taking shape what we wish to emphasize in this message: The philanthropic plans of our Earth allies are indeed succeeding. A long war of attrition is circumscribing the power of this dark cabal. New monetary instruments incorporating the key points of the 1998 agreements are presently taking effect. These are backed by the vast sums needed to bring the rest of the new monetary system into full legal force.

                  This is a good start; but true-value monetary systems and universal debt-forgiveness are not the whole answer: A global financial abundance must transform your world's "poverty consciousness." Coupled with this are deeply ingrained survival fears. These erroneous thought forms were embedded in you by the strategies of the Anunnaki. Now the time has come for these fears and the belief systems they spawned to evaporate in the Light of your new reality. What is now required is a populace fully conversant in the lofty principles of liberty and personal sovereignty, and one that is determined to defend them against usurpers. The need to be fearless in these vital matters cannot be overstated. It is this that can unravel your society's conflicted attitudes to money. Only then can a true democracy begin to flourish!

                  The time prior to first contact is to be used to end the many versions of slavery imposed upon your world by the Anunnaki and their minions. As we mentioned before, the present legal set-up is tied to imperial Roman law. This legacy, such as statute law and other illegal corruptions of common law, needs to be changed. The ideals of the American Declaration of Independence are to be freed from the entanglements of rampant systemic corruption. Only in a world of truly free men and women can these goals bestowed upon you by the Divine be realized. Thus, first contact is a catalyst for change. The continual taunts of the illuminoids as they try to seize more power and control are to be squelched underfoot by the irrepressible march of an abundance-fed, true democracy! This "house-cleaning" can then at last reveal the seeds of the foundation of your own galactic society. Remember, Together, We are indeed Victorious!

                  What we are talking about is a movement for beneficial change that is shifting your global society. It is vital for you to comprehend that this shift is happening despite the dark policies pursued by this last cabal. Never forget the sacrifices made to ensure the downfall of this dark cabal. This operation is a divine one. Imperial Rome grew out of the growing power of a few ruling patrician families. This distortion eventually led to the demise of the Roman Republic. Similar conditions presently exist in America. This rising corporate power needs to be transformed, and our Earth allies are fully aware of this peril. Universal abundance and other related improvements can swiftly remedy your current predicaments. And these happy developments are just a prelude for events that can lead to the successful conclusion of this first contact mission.

                  Today, we continued our discussion about how to effectively evaluate what is happening globally. As these events play out, we ask you to stay positive and focused upon your success. Bear in mind that, although things have taken some time to sort themselves out, great events are finally ready to manifest. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!) I

                  www.paoweb.com

                • r h
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 12, 2006
                    Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

                    13 Manik, 10 Kumku, 1 Caban
                    Selamat Jarin! We come today with more things to discuss with you. The efforts of our Earth allies are continuing to bear fruit, and the final preparations needed to achieve their objectives are moving forward as planned. We expect shortly to see some much-needed changes to your world. The present system, in place since just before the end of WWII, has been breaking apart at an accelerating rate over the course of the last three years. Holding this system in place increasingly taxes those told to enforce ever-stricter rules and regulations. Slowly and secretly, a new system has begun to show its head, yet the moment for its full disclosure has not quite arrived. This is due in part to the nature of the old system, and in part to the way the still-powerful American regime operates. Nevertheless, the days of the old system are numbered. Too many elements within it have unofficially jumped ship to the much longed for new financial and monetary system. Thus, our Earth allies
                    are nearly ready to bring this new way into the light of a new day!

                    The remaining key elements are a number of central banks seemingly aligned with the American Federal Reserve Bank but in truth pledged to a new and much broader-based currency exchange system. These shifting alliances have brought pressure upon the supposedly American-controlled IMF to prepare a whole set of secretly kept, new policies on debt forgiveness, inter-central bank and inter-governmental loans, and a number of ongoing charitable projects. These are pure dynamite to the present "Breton Woods" agreements that set up this present system in late 1945. Recently promulgated charters designed to both modify and drastically alter it are in place and awaiting a special global conference to formally announce this and give it legal force. All this has been sniffed out in the past year by American intelligence, and their concerted efforts to gut it have failed. All that remains is the proper moment to leak it to the world. This event depends on the intra-governmental
                    effort to oust the present American regime, and this, in turn, is indirectly tied to the global release of the vast abundance program.

                    While this progresses, a number of regional disputes have gained new impetus. Accordingly, our Galactic Federation diplomatic and liaison teams have been working tirelessly to alleviate these intensifying situations. A result of their efforts is a special crisis team put together by our Earth allies, which possesses the will and means to produce positive results. Hence, many things are happening behind the scenes that are designed to keep your global society's many flashpoints from spiraling out of control. It is necessary to maintain a certain level of international civility in order to manifest what is in the works. The illegal American regime is bent on fostering policies that encourage instability. Our Earth allies' crisis team and Galactic Federation diplomatic personnel are effectively defusing these incendiary policy objectives. Our purpose is to move your society forward to its desired shift in consciousness. This is being aided by the work of Heaven, which
                    encourages the rapid move of everyone toward full consciousness.

                    The new monetary system that is in the works is to be a regionally powered one. A number of major currencies are to obtain equal status. Once the abundance program is in full effect, the present system is to be drastically modified. Naturally, much of the new system is still under wraps; it is believed a rapid transition can only happen if the full breadth of this four-stage procedure continues in its current covert mode; hence, our present minimal disclosure. However, we can tell you that the overall concept is to move your society away from want and as swiftly as possible toward a full-out abundance. This undertaking, in the latter stages, is to include the deployment of our advanced technologies in order to free your global society from its almost total reliance upon energy resources extracted from Mother Earth. This technology uses the infinite energies of Creation to provide you with food, water, clothing, and housing.

                    As you can see, this program is closely tied in to the preservation of Mother Earth's ecosystem. Your rise in consciousness has permitted Mother Earth to start her own shift into full consciousness. This shift is regulated by your own changes. This mutual transformation is what has allowed us even to contemplate the completion of our first contact mission with you, which is why we meticulously watch what happens every day on your world. You need to understand that there are specific developments and events that are to take place in a precise, Heaven-directed order. This divine program colors our approach to first contact. Bear in mind that we are preparing an entire planetary society for a huge leap into a full-blown galactic reality! You can see that this necessitates a unique set of circumstances, and that orchestrating them is often not easy. In fact, at times it appears that we must formulate the impossible in order for the then-possible to occur!

                    As your world moves steadily toward a new reality, the chaos created by those with another goal in mind breeds yet more chaos. This anarchy can push you off-center and bring you into contact with those fears and horrors driven into your subconscious by the core perceptions of the present reality. If and when these surface, we ask you to look them straight in the eye and accept, love, and transform them into a more positive and supportive aspect of your being. But know that this procedure can at times be rather unnerving. A core factor here is to remember that you are to transform yourselves as well as your society. This also implies mutual help. Never forget that you are part of a grand collective of consciousness! This collective consists of yourselves, your fellows, and those marvelous helpmates supplied for you by Heaven and the Galactic Federation.

                    Concerning the Earth changes, expect these at times to be regionally quite intense. But be assured that Mother Earth has decided to hold back on changes of a global reach since your own transformation is not very far off. These smaller changes include a prelude to the final migration of one of her poles to the Earth's core. Many prognosticators have confused the evidence of this operation with a pole shift. Again, be assured these effects are merely part of the preparations for her complete transformation. This most dramatic of moves is to be saved for the moment when you are in a safe refuge and finishing off your final step into full consciousness. Until then, Mother Earth is to concentrate on those things that resolve the pressure on her tectonic plates and that build up the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean basins for the return of the continents of Lemuria and Atlantis.

                    The raising of Atlantis and Lemuria is to balance the land-water ratio of Mother Earth. As a fully conscious planet, she is noted for her symmetry as well as for her exquisite beauty. Her particular blending of land and water results in a stunning surface configuration. The deserts will go; inland seas will increase, which together with forests, lakes, and grasslands will produce a full palette of colors that she will weave into a glorious tapestry. The planet that is to emerge after the changes will be quite different. Yet, she will retain the overall shape of the continents you are used to. In addition, a two-layered firmament will give her a glow much like that of a halo when viewed from near interplanetary space. Soon, an Earth that is both familiar and excitingly novel will become your lovely new home!

                    Today, we updated you on what is presently happening on your world. We ask you to stay focused upon your victory! Many things are coming together to forge a new reality. Your part is to relax, and prepare to receive your well-deserved bounty! We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!) F

                    www.paoweb.com