Welcome frenchindian to Paranormalvortex!

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 29, 2001
      Feel right at home and join us at the campfire for a lively chat :-) Paranormalvortex welcomes a new memeber!

      ~Welcome to Frenchindian! <>>><<><><>>><<> friendship lasts a lifetime.
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 29, 2001
        Thank you I know I will enjoy this group
        talk to you later~~~>Jeanne
      • winterfury@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
          Hey French Indian glad to see you here :-)

          Peace~Love~Lght
          DancingWolf
        • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
          • Awanook@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001

              Visions

              Of
              The New Day

              SultryRose's Email Signatures

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 30, 2001
                Good Morning and hello to you all~ thank you~ I know I will like it here
                I will post soon ~~~~>Jeanne
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
                  Hi Pony thank's ~I will like it here~
                  Have a good weekend ~~~~>Jeanne
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
                    Hi Winterfury wow nice seeing you here also :-) great place to be.
                    ~~~~~~>Jeanne