Intothevortex AM, Talk Radio with Jon Miler! Indigos.

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2006
      This webcast lasted about six minutes and it is about
      my recent story in the book Living in an Indigo house
      by Laura Lee Mysticah. I hope you enjoy my new talk
      radio show!

      http://www.angelfire.com/weird/intothevortex/webcast.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2006
        I am currently in the production proecess of my next Intothevortex A.M
        show.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Jon Miler