Paranormalvortex freezing

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 11:26 PM
      I do not know why the site keeps freezing on my computer but everytime
      I try to acess the site I get no activity and archives not availible
      at this dang time.
      Ugg I wish it would stop.
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 1:27 AM
        i know i have had that happen to me too, maybe broken links

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: I do not know why the site keeps freezing on my computer but everytime
        I try to acess the site I get no activity and archives not availible
        at this dang time.
        Ugg I wish it would stop.

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 8:24 PM
          I think it stopped doing it for now. Yahoo sometimes freezes up and
          you cannot get into your own group. Anyone know how to live stream a
          webcast?

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
          <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

          > i know i have had that happen to me too, maybe broken links
          >
          > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: I do not know why the site
          keeps freezing on my computer but everytime
          > I try to acess the site I get no activity and archives not availible
          > at this dang time.
          > Ugg I wish it would stop.

          > Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative
          medicine

          Service.