Message from Sananda 5-3-06

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 3:06 PM
      Sananda on the Advent of a New World, 3rd May 2006, through
      Lauren

      *Sananda*

      *On the Advent of a New World*

      **

      It is the Light of many as we share the emanation of purity and essence
      of source. We gather in numbers this day to celebrate the victory of a
      new era. We come in droves to unify the peacekeepers of your world and
      we celebrate the advent of the new world. Blessed be those who come in
      the name of the Light and blessed be the crumbling paradigm before you
      now. As we celebrate the union of heaven and earth it is apparent to us
      that we are in for a bumpy ride as your cabal still refuses to let go of
      tyrannical control. This is not alarming in the sense that we will not
      succeed, only more tumultuous, and especially for those who will choose
      not to rectify their wrongdoings. We plead with them to release their
      dominion for the sake of all, yet they resist. Fret not, for these
      tumultuous times are ones that we are duly prepared for and we take no
      prisoners in our attempts to thwart evil.

      This coming entrance to a new cycle in your Earth's history is heralded
      by the many on and off Earth who work toward a common purpose. This
      Light of the masses guarantees our victory and we shall inherit justice.
      Prepare yourselves by taking a good look at your individual lives on
      this earth. Are you truly prepared for the changes that will soon
      commence? Are you in a position of careful and planned resolve for
      future chaos? We would encourage all of you to take heed for the
      countdown is upon you now. There is coming a mass movement of
      unprecedented scope and *we suggest a plan of preparation for those who
      are aware.* This may mean different things to different people, however
      it seems fitting that now is the time to begin your planning. Preparing
      yourselves first is the most important step for you will be very busy
      when the lid blows. You would benefit by securing yourselves in a firm
      position of truth so as to not be disheartened by upcoming fears of
      those who are unaware.

      This time of exaltation will be a well deserved honor and a moment in
      your lifetime that you will not forget. As you reap the rewards of
      holding and spreading truth around, you will undoubtedly be in your joy.
      The ecstasy of freedom is unparalleled by most experiences and you will
      truly be free. Free to be who you are in truth as it was meant to be.
      The truth of who you are is just the right formula for change. It is the
      formula of much thought and planned theories of outcome for your
      successful missions whilst upon the earth. Do not underestimate your
      specially wired vessels for you chose the exact blueprint and DNA for
      your very special purpose in this incarnation. And you chose well for
      the Light of God to inhabit this vessel and purify each and every cell
      of your makeup.

      When the Light of God is fully immersed in you, you are free. This is
      the goal of ascension for each of you and for Mother Earth. As you
      increase your awareness and vibration, so too do you increase the actual
      amount of Light to be inhabited within. Use this Light now to illuminate
      others and spread the truth like a flame on arid land roaring and
      destroying all that is not of the highest good for all. Then it will be
      your land to repair and restore to paradise. It is your land to freely
      roam the countrysides and it is your land to raise the new generations
      of beings from the lighted realms. You who choose to stay on Earth will
      be rewarded beyond compare. Likewise, those who choose to leave the
      Earth will be rewarded with accolades and spiritual advancement light
      years beyond your present understanding. If you so choose to return to
      Earth in your next lifetime, it is there that you will be greeted with a
      life of ease for your future learnings through experience. No one will
      go unnoticed for their immense sacrifices in this life, and no one will
      be left to wonder the purpose of it all. All shall be revealed to you in
      due time and even you who know truth will be amazed at the uncovering of
      so many lies.

      The time before you is truly a remarkable one, one that we cannot
      express through language. It will take the experience of living through
      a time like this to fully grasp the enormity of what is to come. This is
      why we ask you to affirm to yourselves your truth and guard it with firm
      intent. *Your truth is all you have when the proverbial rug is pulled
      out from under you.* Your faith in the outcome will be a strong asset to
      you and to others and you will remain the pillars of truth until the way
      is made for all. This was your soul contract and while you knew it would
      be an uphill battle, you also knew that you were equipped for the role.*
      You are the pillars upon which the new world will build their
      foundations, an elevated foundation of the higher ways.* Many will join
      you in this quest and you will notice shortly that the weight of truth
      becomes much lighter when you have so many to share the burden.
      Eventually, when enough people have joined you in truth you will feel no
      weight at all and together you will build upon this foundation to create
      new lands.

      We are delighted at the integrity of this special group of souls and we
      celebrate this victory with you all. You now have experiential evidence
      of your mastership, one that cannot be lost. The advantages of your toil
      are many and your growth and wisdom are the tell-tale signs. As you
      change your robes of color, many will be drawn to you for counsel. Wear
      these robes proudly and command love of yourself as you remember your
      sacrifices for a better world. This is how we see you now, already in
      celebration of who you truly are. You are no longer my children, for you
      have grown into your full expressions of self. You are all masters now.
      Go in peace to prepare yourselves for the great shift of the Ages.

      I Am Sananda Immanuel. (12:12pm)

      Visit: