White house responds to bird flu threat

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      It is odd how they suddenly respond to bird flu the moment I started
      discussing it here at Paranormalvortex. This issue about bird flu is
      getting everyones attention. I doubt it if the politicans are able to
      respond to a real pandemic. The health system will fail and millions
      will be at grave risk of death if we do not act quickly on this issue.

      http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/conditions/05/03/us.birdflu/index.html