Bird flu crisis?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      I hope our health care system has enough ventilators in case this bird
      flu switches over to humans. If not god help us all, we are in big
      trouble.
      We all need to have an effective home kit in case we have a pandemic
      outbreak of this or any other disease. Better be safe than sorry. Look
      what happend to New Orleans when they did not prepair and fix the
      levee's before Hurricane Katrina hit.
      This could be far worse than that disaster.

      http://www.straight.com/content.cfm?id=16864
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        It is very scary stuff and it seems to be happening more and more lately we had west nile virus now this and not to mention others that have came thru here, what is happening? Does anyone else see these things?
        I am just curious if it is just me noticing it or if anyone has seen these problems arise global too.
        AW
        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        I hope our health care system has enough ventilators in case this bird
        flu switches over to humans. If not god help us all, we are in big
        trouble.
        We all need to have an effective home kit in case we have a pandemic
        outbreak of this or any other disease. Better be safe than sorry. Look
        what happend to New Orleans when they did not prepair and fix the
        levee's before Hurricane Katrina hit.
        This could be far worse than that disaster.

        http://www.straight.com/content.cfm?id=16864

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~