Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Give me a break

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      ((((((JON)))))))))i understand np Bro smiles
      ALWAYS
      AW
      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      I apologize for all the spam. Some people just want to spam other
      peoples egroup. I am trying to correct the problem. This cannot go on
      forever.

      Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~