Alien invasion? Very slim chance

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      We might be influenced, contacted or manipulated by alien races as
      well as possibly invaded. However remote this is we still should study
      the fact that it can and probably does take place in this universe.

      http://www.galactic-guide.com/articles/8R88.html
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Yes I agree!!

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: We might be influenced, contacted or manipulated by alien races as
        well as possibly invaded. However remote this is we still should study
        the fact that it can and probably does take place in this universe.

        http://www.galactic-guide.com/articles/8R88.html

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~