Alien telepathic war

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Mind control the objective of some alien force out there? It seems
      possible with all the strange things going on right now.
      Who or what is doing this to us? We do not know. But it seems like
      really strange things been happening for a longtime.
      Now I am not saying all aliens are bad or good, we do not know for
      sure but there seems to be tampering in human evolution.

      http://www.stopabductions.com/T_War.htm