Re: Give me a break

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      I apologize for all the spam. Some people just want to spam other
      peoples egroup. I am trying to correct the problem. This cannot go on
      forever.
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        ((((((JON)))))))))i understand np Bro smiles
        ALWAYS
        AW
        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        I apologize for all the spam. Some people just want to spam other
        peoples egroup. I am trying to correct the problem. This cannot go on
        forever.

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~