Alien writing

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      I been able to write strange things like what this person did on rocks
      and on paper. The writing seems very odd indeed. Take a look.

      http://www.abduct.com/symbols/s14.php
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
        thank you for the link it was very interesting, i have always been a believer myself. It is so refreshing to be among others who feel the same. hugz to (((((Jon)))))))) Your so good!!! keep up the work.
        By the way why aren't you sleeping ?? smiles

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        I been able to write strange things like what this person did on rocks
        and on paper. The writing seems very odd indeed. Take a look.

        http://www.abduct.com/symbols/s14.php

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~