Re: [Paranormalvortex] Regional paranormal links

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2006
      AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!!! TY!

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/general/Ripley/

      Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
        You are welcome rez girl. I am out to educate the public and I do what
        I can to bring awareness of the paranormal, to live beyond what the
        "limits" society places on us and to move into higher states of mind
        and learning.
        In order to do this we must look beyond the ordinary and look outside
        the box and into our minds, hearts and spirit. Who said change would
        be easy? Want to take a ride?

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
        <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

        > AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!!! TY!
        >
        > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/general/Ripley/

        > Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative
        medicine

        Service.