Regional paranormal links

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2006
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2006
        AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!!! TY!

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/general/Ripley/

        Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative medicine

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
          You are welcome rez girl. I am out to educate the public and I do what
          I can to bring awareness of the paranormal, to live beyond what the
          "limits" society places on us and to move into higher states of mind
          and learning.
          In order to do this we must look beyond the ordinary and look outside
          the box and into our minds, hearts and spirit. Who said change would
          be easy? Want to take a ride?

          --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
          <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

          > AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!!! TY!
          >
          > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
          http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/general/Ripley/

          > Paranormal phenomena Alternative investment Alternative
          medicine

          Service.