Regional paranormalvortex

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      I am going to set a chatclub time for the Eugene, Oregon soon. I am
      exited and a bit overwelmed by all the support I am getting in the area.
      I have no set date yet due to the fact I need to find a meeting place
      and guest speakers.
      I am feeling great about this new direction the group is taking. I
      will keep you all informed on what is going on about all of this.