Mission of the ETs

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Planetary Mission of the Extraterrestrials by Elder Wilaru Huayta

      > Planetary Mission of the Extraterrestrials
      > Inca Spiritual Messenger, Willaru Huayta
      > Cuzco, Peru
      >

      > The world is in a time critical transition highlighted by a crisis
      in spiritual and moral principles. At this time it is necessary to
      establish the real existence of cosmic ships known as UFO's. Our
      awareness of beings from other planets is nothing new. Throughout
      the ages they have visited planet Earth and influenced its
      development. But modern man, seduced by his pride in the science of
      three dimensional reality, believes that our Earth is the only
      planet where life and civilization can exist. The truth is, we have
      created for ourselves a dark world of confusion and suffering.

      > At this time of transition we need help. Consider the world
      situation. We have proven that we cannot govern ourselves or others.
      Our destructive nature is all too apparent. It is a reflection of
      our limited consciousness. Our brothers, the extraterrestrials, have
      many millions of years of civilization behind them. They have
      faculties and powers beyond the edge of our imagination. They have
      been liberated from the slavery of the ego and have established
      communities of harmony, love and peace, ruled by wisdom; communities
      we would call "angelic kingdoms".

      > In this world each person is his own doctor, his own priest. The
      physical body is a temple of the spirit of the Creator. It is
      honored that way and used as a vehicle of illumination and truth.
      With an illumined and awakened consciousness, these older brothers
      have freed themselves of the chains of envy, weakness, anger,
      laziness, pride and lust.

      > The extraterrestrials are of the White Brotherhood from other
      planets. They exist in physical form but they ceased working closely
      with us 500 years ago with the fall of the Incan Empire. At that
      time a great moral and spiritual darkness fell across the people of
      the Americas. Our wisdom keepers were killed and the new religion of
      materialism spread across the continent. The priests of science
      cannot see beyond this. They cannot experience the multidimensional
      world of spirit. The people of Earth, dominated by the dogma of
      scientific materialism and greed, have pillaged and ravaged the
      Earth. With the development of weapons, horrible beyond the
      imagination, they have brought us to the edge of the Abyss. During
      this time of great darkness on Earth, contact was lost with the
      inter-planetary alliance.

      > In South America there are still physical traces that give
      testimony to a time when we worked closely with our older brothers
      from other planets. There are stones with images carved of a man
      dressed as an astronaut and to his side a UFO known in quetchua
      as "ccoyllor ch'asca" or flying star. In antiquity our ancestors,
      the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas received visits from other worlds.
      They welcomed these giant ships which came from other planets in the
      universe. In the areas of Nazca, Sacsachuaman, MachuPicchu,
      Pachacamac, Huaytapallana, and Paititi in the heart of the jungle,
      there were developed glorious solar civilizations. In many of these
      places were universal airports where a great variety of cosmic ships
      made of gold, silver and unknown alloys; ships powered by the sun
      and manned by light brothers.

      > The return of these ships at this time needs to be understood. We
      are on the eve of a great cosmic transition. They are here to assist
      us through this transition period. As the pace quickens during the
      next few years they will be making themselves known more and more
      through direct contact with individuals, both physically and non-
      physically. It is their mission to guide us safely through this
      transition by awakening our consciousness. If this is not possible,
      then they are here to evacuate those few who will be chosen to be
      the seed of the future generations. These people will be chosen
      according to the quality of the love radiating from their aura.

      > Our ancestors developed extraordinary psychic faculties which
      allowed them to be in tune with the great mysteries of nature. They
      did their scientific investigations in a conscious manner; that is
      to say, they moved in superior dimensions in their explorations.
      There is evidence of this in the Incan temples in Peru which were
      created with megalithic stones cut with lunar rays by those with an
      awakened consciousness who had learned to focus and control natural
      forces. In 1750 the Inca, Shora Atahuaallpa warned the soldiers of
      the Sun: "When humanity loses its connection to the natural forces,
      it will create more war and will become lost in darkness".

      > Most leaders of political and social movements claim to have
      peace, happiness and freedom as their goal. But too often they look
      for it in war, aggression, and terror, and by creating hatred and
      jealousy. This simply doesn't work. We only have to look at history
      to understand this. We are entering a new era. It is time for a new
      way. We cannot expect society to change until we change ourselves -
      from within. The darkness of our world; the wars and pollution, is
      only a reflection of our personal lives of darkness and mental,
      physical and spiritual pollution. Our true enemy, as well as our
      true source of strength, lie within. When enough of us have
      conquered that enemy then the external world will change. When this
      happens there will be no need for political parties of the left or
      right; there will no need for governments because each citizen will
      know how to govern himself.

      > In the beginning of this fifth solar generation there were angels
      and archangels coming from other planets. They assisted in
      establishing the new solar era which was created by those that
      survived the last, fourth, cataclysm in which Atlantis sank into the
      angry waters of the ocean. That continent with its millions of
      inhabitants went into the abyss with all of its advanced
      technologies. That time humanity was also warned, but they would not
      listen. Only a few with awakened consciousness were evacuated and
      returned to Earth after 6 or 7 years to become the seeds of this
      present era. At that time, after the great cosmic cataclysm, when
      the Earth was still trembling and taking its new form, the
      enlightened ones were returned to places like Lake Titicaca and
      other sacred lakes of the Earth to begin the formation of new
      humanity. From these sacred lakes each couple went a different
      direction with the mission of founding a new solar culture in
      harmony with nature and the Creator.

      > Now, in the 20th century, many noble people in South America have
      conquered infinite space, visited other worlds, and have brought
      knowledge back to benefit humanity. They journey without the
      necessity of space ships. Some Indians in the Andes travel to
      distant planets and learn much about the universe while official
      science still investigates the superficial level of the material
      plane. Investigations in three-dimensional reality are always
      incomplete.

      > Each person is a Sacred Temple. The altar of that temple is the
      heart. The fire of love, a reflection of the greater light, burns
      upon this altar. This light within must be acknowledged, cared for,
      and venerated. This is the religion of the Sons of the Sun. It is
      the same religion of the extraterrestials; the universal, cosmic,
      solar religion. This universal community is our sacred family from
      other planets. We are all united and working voluntarily for the
      Light.

      > They are among us now. In the streets of our cities there are
      already citizens from other worlds. They are here as messengers of
      the Light to fulfill their mission on the planet Earth. Many cosmic
      ships come to the Amazon jungle in South America where there are
      secret airports. Some of these brothers sometimes stay with us. They
      are volunteers who have come to work with us during this time of
      transition.

      > We must heal ourselves for we are sick: psychologically and
      spiritually. Our divine consciousness is trapped; imprisoned by our
      ego. We must liberate our essence to be able to evolve. This is the
      awakening of a new era. Nationality is no longer important, nor
      race, nor tribe, nor social class, nor religions. We are flowers of
      many colors in the Earth garden. Human truth is one. The most
      important thing now is to awaken the consciousness in a positive
      form.

      > The ascended masters have returned to unify the consciousness of
      the children of Earth through their messages of unity, harmony and
      love for this new solar era.

      > We thank the masters of the White Brotherhood for guiding us and
      facilitating the communication with other worlds in this message to
      all seekers of the Light.

      > Willaru Huayta is an Incan Spiritual Messenger from Cusco, Peru.
      Born a Quechua Indian, he learned to receive esoteric truth during
      his spiritual quests in the Amazon jungles. A few years ago he was
      asked to travel to the big city, Cusco, as a Chasqui (messenger) for
      the Great White Brotherhood with messages pertaining to the
      transitional times in which we live.

      Adi Gaia
      Universal Citizen
      http://uciv.bravehost.com