Re: [Paranormalvortex] Happy easter!

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2006
      ((((((((((Jon)))))))))))) hiyas long time no see. HAPPY EASTER to you too smiles!!!!
      i just got my puter back so am back online. Hope all is well with you! Good to see you again Bro!!!!!

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      Happy easter and much joy to all who believe in other things, we are
      all united in a kinship to the sacred mother Earth. So let us respect
      the differances. Paranormal is breaking the bonds that hold us down.
      It draws us to a higher plain of existance.
      We do not have to destroy our faith, it re enforces that faith by
      showing us the majic of life and how wonderful the creator made our
      extrodinary universe.
      Look outside the box and look up into the stars!

      Light a candle for peace and spread it around! Let others light a
      candle, as they move through the vastness of the dark they spread the
      light. Let that light heal and grow naturally.

      World peace CAN happen if only you DREAM it so!

      May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
      ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2006
        (((((Rez girl))))) So glad you are back online! Sure glad your back
        with us. Spring is so wonderful here and today I took a walk in the
        wonders of nature. The paranormal is everywhere.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Bearshield
        <im_just_a_rez_girl@...> wrote:

        > ((((((((((Jon)))))))))))) hiyas long time no see. HAPPY EASTER to
        you too smiles!!!!
        > i just got my puter back so am back online. Hope all is well with
        you! Good to see you again Bro!!!!!

        > Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        > Happy easter and much joy to all who believe in other things, we are
        > all united in a kinship to the sacred mother Earth. So let us respect
        > the differances. Paranormal is breaking the bonds that hold us down.
        > It draws us to a higher plain of existance.
        > We do not have to destroy our faith, it re enforces that faith by
        > showing us the majic of life and how wonderful the creator made our
        > extrodinary universe.
        > Look outside the box and look up into the stars!
        >
        > Light a candle for peace and spread it around! Let others light a
        > candle, as they move through the vastness of the dark they spread the
        > light. Let that light heal and grow naturally.
        >
        > World peace CAN happen if only you DREAM it so!

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        > ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~

      • Bearshield
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2006
          It is snowy cold here and doing what i can to keep warm. lol i keep tellin myself its not going to last forever, looking up i wonder.......... lol
          So how have things been with you?
          How's the room doing?
          am so glad to be back!
          <arapaho_woman10> walks around the room saying her hellos and giving hugz, looks for her good girl couch... where did you put it Jon? lol

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2006
            Go to the bottom of the webpage and click on the tea
            pot. You must have java to enter room.
            Pull up a chair and let's chat!

            http://www.angelfire.com/weird/intothevortex/index.html

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2006
              This webcast lasted about six minutes and it is about
              my recent story in the book Living in an Indigo house
              by Laura Lee Mysticah. I hope you enjoy my new talk
              radio show!

              http://www.angelfire.com/weird/intothevortex/webcast.html

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2006
                I am currently in the production proecess of my next Intothevortex A.M
                show.

                --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, Jon Miler