Message from St Germain, Sananda, & Archangel Raphael

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2006
      Help the Indigo and Crystal Children

      St. Germaine, Lord Sananda and Lord Raphael through Athene Raefiel

      April 2006 SEDONA Journal of EMERGENCE -
      http://www.sedonajournal.com

      Beloveds, as we enter the millennium also known as
      the golden age of enlightenment, we discover that
      life has changed dramatically for you as our heralds
      of light over the past sixteen years. The Indigos are
      now beginning to develop into the outside world and learn of
      the dangers and decisions they all must make to find their
      place among the dysfunctional energies surrounding them.
      Many of the Indigos are feeling displaced by what is occurring
      around them, and they are seeking to reestablish their connectors
      of light but often cannot find the help they need to do so.

      So much of daily life is based on the need to survive that
      even the teachers of light who predate them have not been
      able to connect and establish the proper forums and schools
      of enlightenment for them to share within. The present network
      of lightbearers must take into consideration the need
      for schools of opportunities for this group - and for the
      Crystal children - to gather and grow. From your own personal
      experiences, you cannot want for them to have to learn
      in the same manner that you did.

      KEEP ANCHORING AND FOCUSING LIGHT

      Many of you have been asking what work the universe
      wishes for you to be doing. As always we say that all we expect
      of you is to anchor light daily and hold the focus for the light
      to transform the consciousness of the planet and her people.
      Though it may seem to you that few of you are holding this
      focus, there are many more now than when you began your
      journey of light in earnest. Though it may seem that the
      rewards are not as fulfilling and financially flowing as you
      might have hoped, still the work has proceeded and is reaching
      even those of closed minds and religious beliefs, which you
      never before thought possible. The true light of the divine is
      emanating into the Earth plane and to her inhabitants in a way
      never before seen by the mystics of old, and this is currently
      being recognized in nearly all cultures.

      There are great minds at play in places of higher authority
      and science, and all the changes that need to break through
      will take earthly years. But in the scope of time already
      passed, they are happening very quickly. You yourselves are
      seeing your own thought processes play out much more
      quickly than ever before, and you are wanting to do something
      fulfilling and purposeful with your awareness.

      Once again we wish to ask you to help us get the Indigo
      and Crystal children to this point as well. Though the
      wealth and revenue are still under the influence of the dark forces
      of light, there will be shifts and changes taking place over the
      next three Earth years that will begin to dispense with wasted
      wealth and fortune. Yes, we speak with you today to give you hope,
      but we also come to give you our blessing and share with you
      that none of the work you have done and continue to do is
      wasted. Know that we are working with you every step of the
      way, and though you may not yet fully receive your due in the
      physical part of life that deals with money and revenue, its
      day will come. Still, we ask you to continue to release the old
      belief patterns from within yourself that have been in place
      for centuries of time, and we ask you to learn what true
      wealth and worthiness mean to self.

      Coming to terms with the past in whatever way you discover
      works best for you is important. Forgiveness of self and others
      does not mean that you have to like others' - or, for that matter,
      even your own-behaviors. What it means is that you no
      longer hold on to the ties that bind you to those realties. Once
      the ties are broken and umbilical cords cut, a new image can be
      placed within you for you to work with to replace the old.
      Trusting in the light of life from which all spirit emanated is
      where your truth of light will continue to expand and grow.

      GET INVOLVED IN YOUR CHILDREN'S SCHOOLING

      As for the help needed for the Indigo and Crystal children,
      many of you may need to get involved in the current public
      school systems to help these children find their way. Others of
      you may be in positions to help set up new schools of thought
      and teaching. Some of you, as the parents and caregivers of
      such children, must study and learn the fastest and best
      approaches to assisting such evolved beings before the outside
      world completely disillusions them. You as the parents and
      caregivers must understand that these children have come in to
      take over where you leave off. Though many of you may choose
      to ascend the plane of physical existence after this incarnation,
      they will be left to carry on your heritage of lightwork.

      You better than any understand what a tough journey life
      without awareness around you is. You better than any can be
      empathetic to their journey, since there were none to be empathetic
      to yours except us. And you better than us can produce
      the learning environments needed for them to succeed.

      These children are project-based learners and learn better
      through example and hands-on teaching. They are brilliant
      and yet undisciplined in human manners. They read minds
      and emotions easier than they do books, and many have
      reading problems. Discipline for them is different than simply
      programming them with the same old methods that your
      parents used. They must feel loved no matter what the discipline,
      and they must be shown their strengths more than
      their considered weaknesses by schools and teachers who
      have no awareness of these children's intelligence.

      We bring this message to you today because it needs to be
      addressed-not by us but by you, especially those of you who
      know how to organize and involve yourselves in such things
      and help. We also bring this message to you because there
      are currently so many of you parenting these special children.
      You are concerned with whether or not they will ever learn
      the basic academic skills of reading, writing and arithmetic,
      and you ask how they will ever make it in the outside world
      without these things.

      Each and every one of you can teach these basic skills to
      them yourselves at home. Many of you have already discovered
      that your children will more readily and easily learn
      from you than from teachers who are not aware of who they
      are internally. Fear not - you contain all the learning and
      ability to request help that you need for this basic training.

      THESE CHILDREN NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING

      These children also definitely need to be taught about the
      world of Spirit and how it affects their lives. Whether they
      claim this teaching as their own later in life will be up to
      them, not you. As a parent, you must give them the basics,
      the bigger picture, a foundation of love and acceptance while
      allowing them to develop themselves as well. This can be
      tough and painstaking with all the other things you have to
      do, but you will need to find the patience to do it.

      As we have said, these children and young adults are project based
      learners and need to have many projects to practice and
      learn with continually. They are often hypersensitive and
      overly emotional. They need to be allowed to develop their
      inner sense along with their outer, and they will always know if
      someone is lying to them. They need physical exercise but will
      fight not to do it, as they are great thinkers and feel that the
      physical is a waste of energy. They will not fit in well with other
      children and will seem to be aloof. They will feel fine about
      spending long periods of time alone but will want friendship.

      These children seem so challenging, because they were
      born awake and have not yet developed their right brain,
      while already working fully within their left. Their lives will
      be hard and lonely, and they will struggle. You will be their
      only foundation from which to find their bearings and discover
      their own purpose later on.

      If this description sounds similar to who you were as a child,
      we mean it to be so. This is not coincidental. Most of you too
      were born Indigo and still struggle to understand why your parents
      were not aware enough to give you the foundation, love,
      hope and teaching to help you survive the outside forces of the
      world. Your parents were the outside forces of the world.
      Please do not feel that what you experienced needs to be what
      these children experience from you. Would that the world
      known as Earth could find itself to be a more loving, caring
      environment in the upcoming millennium and that balance
      and harmony find their home within Earth in the near future.

      This message today has been two fold on our part. We
      wanted to share with you that we are all heralding in a great
      time of transformation and change that will help to align the
      consciousness culturally to open to the true light of love and
      goodness that abounds. Also we wanted to share our perception
      of Indigos and their future roles as the keepers of light
      and new leaders and teachers of the world.

      In closing we say that we are honored to be your spiritual
      family and that we are very pleased at the successes you have
      all made in your own spiritual expansive awareness as of late.
      Your prayers are being heard, and many more of you are
      entering into the silence to speak directly with us, your own
      spirit family. May the light of the I am that I Am continually
      surround you and be your mantra, and may you find the inner
      healing and integration you need to bring more balance and
      harmony in times upcoming.

      Visit: