Sananda's Easter Message

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Sananda's Message @ Easter

      Dear Reader and Friend

      The following message from Sananda came forth in the midst of a most
      auspicious time of unfolding events - the loss of a dear friend. My
      incomprehension of his leave-taking opened a huge space, now
      transforming me in some manner to which Sananda speaks in his message
      below. I can only attest this period of time has awakened very
      ancient aspects of self, codes, if you will. This early, but greater
      understanding is that we are living in an unbalanced manner, as a
      culture, through our intellectual and information-gathering centers.
      The heart center has been minimalized for a variety of reasons,
      although many of us would think not. I believe our destiny lies
      within this choice.

      Should such message be of interest to you, dear reader, please take
      time to contemplate your own heart and what is possible now, as
      Sananda requests. I can only say for myself something as yet
      indescribable is occuring in revealing my life in ways I have not
      comprehended from this newly unfolding and profound perspective.

      Sananda's message came forth in the midst of this unraveling and
      deeply imprinting time for me. During his channeling before our weekly
      group, the tape recorder was on 'hold' for his talk and not captured
      on tape. Notes taken from one of the group members, who very kindly
      typed them up for you to read, are included here. When I reviewed
      them, Sananda came through to add additional thoughts. I do wish I
      had all his exact words to send as he said them; however, you will get
      the import of his message very closed noted.

      with blessings and love
      Lois Hartwick

      Sananda's 16th Message

      April 10, 2006
      Easter Week

      Channelled by Lois Hartwick
      Notes by Robert

      (Some parts are paraphrased, some bits are missing and new sections
      are added by Sananda. L).

      I greet you at Easter. My energy is present and accelerated at this
      time on Earth. This is a time when I connect with you. Pay attention
      to receive that which I offer you in times of transition and change:
      A stabilization which is required to transport your being into full
      light and realization. It is a companioning in your being that is
      altered to some degree so that what feels impossible along the way
      becomes possible. It is that level of hope which dominates the higher
      realms so needed on earth at this time. Be aware that love pervades
      the ring of hope. There is no discussion here about this. The truth
      remains intact as to what it is. Without one there can be no other,
      for loving without hope is a different quality. Express yourself in
      terms of what is possible and dream not of lesser things. I am
      offering you these thoughts in conjunction with what has been
      presented below. You will need to hear me quite closely at this time,
      for the changes are strong and your hearts must remain intact in our
      communications. You have been given certain times to think about
      different levels of reality.

      Soon many levels of awareness will change. You are in tune with them -
      pre-programmed for greater awareness. I am available within your
      heart. Request an audience with me in your meditations. There you will
      find new knowledge representing questions of the reality of mankind
      for many people. The answers will come through if you ask. Upliftment
      is possible. Create within your being the conscious desire to receive
      this vision. The focus of lesser thought will alter this. Do not take
      in that which disrupts your higher connection to light.

      My time with you will be concurrent in the forthcoming week -
      concurrency moves throughout the year. I present myself to your
      conscious and unconscious selves. A condition within you is your
      request to receive my heart. As you expand awareness, move into a new
      reality; you will encounter joy. I participate in this expansion of
      your reality. I am a part of this path and you are joining with me.
      Remember to request this level of completeness and understanding. It
      arises from need in some cases, but let it stand as it may, for the
      greater expansion of self is possible now with inherent dictates of my
      potential within you.

      Earth is undergoing a difficult transition. In times forthcoming,
      greater change is coming. Incorporate within your being levels of
      harmonization that can smooth out these changes. Harmonization is a
      combination of energies - love, light in balanced reality. Too many
      are walking the Earth without this reality, not listening to these
      dictates. There is one God for all mankind. If you participate in
      examining your own mind and heart, I will serve each one who says yes.
      By giving over to fractious thinking causes greater disharmony than
      you know. Why serve such a master? Why allow oneself to move from a
      center of balance, harmony and peace to one of inner destruction? Why
      consider such an alternative to the greater self of being? Have you
      come forth into a time in which you are knowing less of yourself than
      more?

      It is not meant to be, yet forthcoming are many signs of such
      appropriation, and I would request you consider not joining such
      measures. Your world is here for the upliftment of mankind, not his
      destruction.

      Where would you find me, do you suppose? On a battlefield taking
      sides? Or perhaps within the construction of your heart which has
      alluded to a world of love? For the many who spend their time
      considering the outcome of the world, it is time to consider this: I
      am a part of the world arena because I pervade your hearts. If you
      distort what I Am, or release me to chaos, you have lost the companion
      of your life and finer choice of seeing. It does not matter your
      brilliance, nor your vision. It matters what your hearts contain and
      where you spend your time in using or not using them. I would offer
      you this advice:

      Remain centered in procreating love for within it comes the peace you
      seek. Let not those who dismantle me again and again in self-interest
      and relationship geared toward destruction be your friend. Remove the
      blinders! See where you are heading as a world and do not allow the
      contructs of mankind to supercede the Higher Will of God wherein peace
      lies intact.

      You have incorporated an expanded level of reality into your being.
      Most cannot see a way of changing what is occurring. This will come
      from those who are centered on the planet to begin the changes that
      are needed. The reality is offered from your hearts - the love -
      generating the frequency to begin the change. When is the Messiah
      coming back? I Am present within all of you. Please hear me now. This
      is the time to incorporate that which I Am: a truth, a frequency, and
      a vibration to change a world gone astray.

      Hold the awareness that I Am within you. The more people who do this
      the higher potential for change needed now and the greater benefit to
      those around you. No idle thoughts here today for it is my intent to
      create within you the proposition that earth has come to a time of
      decision, and you, my dear ones, are the inhabitants who decide what
      level of creation is possible. Within the thinking of mankind now
      lies the sense that much must be altered, but no sense of who is to
      create this greater vision. It lies within you! Seek from the inner
      self and not the creations of the mind but the heart. Seek to find
      that vision, but also that vibration you radiate! Uphold the truth as
      the guideline for your lives. Distort not that which you think your
      neighbors wish to hear or your boss or some other figure in your life.
      Uphold that which you are and came here to be, for if you do not, if
      the world does not, there is no place further to go. To maintain that
      which is crooked or misaligned, off-base, and without consideration of
      any kind is not something which will ultimately stand in the light.
      Consider now that which you are and offer it to the world instead of
      lesser things. I know it is hard within the overall composition of
      this plane to imagine the greatness of your selves, but I would share
      with you this is so, and while awakening your heart centers, you will
      find that self of greatness within reach. I companion you on the
      journey. Allow me that given path.

      At Easter, energies are present to help you transition to greater
      levels of truth. Request and spend time in meditation requesting what
      is most beneficial to you. Much is being released this week - let go
      of old situations pervading you reality. Arise with Light. Open your
      heart to new beginnings. That which you have long sought is here.

      When I walk beside you, you may not feel my presence because
      frequencies are so different. I can create a connection in the center
      of your heart, know and recognize this. Some of you have lost faith;
      have not seen changes you wanted on Earth. There can be a complete
      alteration of what is inside you. This becomes your Christed self. You
      did not come here idly in this life. You came for the opposite - to
      move into the higher reality of your being and live from that space.
      In this time of Easter, the transition becomes possible. What I am
      inside you remains.

      Troubles may exist, but with me beside you, this makes the journey
      easier. There is much more to come. Passion must be ignited and
      caring, too. Ask that I come forth. I want to serve each one of you.

      Opening doors is easy. Walking through often difficult. But the
      greater worlds remain before you, not behind, and the time of vision
      toward that end is here. By aligning to the truth, light and love
      contained within your hearts, expansion begins. You are in a very
      specific space of time for this transition of being to come forth.
      Utilize the energies now; abandon not your trust.

      I entreat you, and hold your hearts in mine.

      Sananda.

      http://www.expressionsoflight.com

      Visit: