Easter Message from Jesus 4-12-06

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      An Easter Message from Jesus
      Becoming the Bridge as He Did
      4-12-06

      This Easter is the moment where all the realms of time align as one,
      forming the great Cross of Creation, the gateway to a new life. For
      the cross has ever been the symbol of the awakening, of manifested
      life knowing itself as Spirit. Only now this cross is shining across
      all of the Heavens, a cross of light. Because of this I come this year
      to be your Easter Message.

      Not me alone, as Jesus, or Jeshua or the Logos, for by whatever name
      you call me, I am simply your brother. But more than this. I too am
      Love made manifest as movement, as life, and I am thus also a Twin
      Flame Love, myself and Mary Magdalene. As the great cross of light
      takes wing and becomes God's Dove of Peace, it is the age of the
      balance of the Divine Masculine with the Divine Feminine. It is the
      age of truth reclaimed, for as is coming to the light now at last (and
      perfectly on time), I walked the Earth with my beloved, who was called
      the Magdalene.

      The cross of light is the sign of balance, of coming to the center
      that is God's glorious Love. It is also the sign of the bridge between
      the duality of life on Earth and the unity of God. As all of you know,
      this is what I used it for. By the power of my Love for God who is
      what we are, and for the precious souls of humanity, I became the
      living cross.

      I had lived my life in God's perfect presence, having come into this
      world through the spiritual vehicle. My every moment was ever filled
      with God's close and amazing presence, and my heart showed me only
      what was true and good about everything I encountered - until the
      moment on the cross.

      In that moment, by my agreement, I experienced the separation from
      God. I experienced it all - the anguish of every human, the suffering
      and oppression of human life. In that moment my very being was rent in
      two by the pain. The shock of it was unbearable when I realized that
      God could not be found or felt when we had ever been joined together
      until that very moment.
      In the anguish of it, I cried out, asking why God had forsaken me
      (us). In that moment I carried upon me the grief of every human heart
      - every heart that believed itself separate from God, from our
      glorious Creator. I would have succumbed to the shock of it if not for
      my beloved Mary Magdalene.

      I can yet feel her spirit known so deeply to me. I can still feel her
      Love as it reached me that day. And only the faith of the Divine
      Feminine created the success of our mission that day. With her faith,
      her insistence that God's Love had not changed and I could reach it
      again, and with the grace of Our Creator who never wavers or abandons
      us, I was able to create the bridge that day that bridged the
      separation born of humanity's decision.

      Step-by-step I reclaimed the Love, held onto my awareness of God as my
      very life, felt the Love of God I Am and connected deeply with my
      Source. As I did, even there, in the face of the pain of humankind en
      masse, by my will and her faith, we created a path by which the
      separation from God was bridged for every human heart.

      Once done, once the bridge was complete, I lifted up laughing in joy!
      For even in the face of all the anguish, the belief in pain and fear,
      the experiences of humanity of anti-Love were brought back to Love
      once more, brought to Love at last.

      Now, my beloved ones, my brothers and sisters, you who stood by me as
      I created the bridge, it is your turn to take up this work and to
      bring it to completion. It is your turn to be the Christ. It is your
      turn to bridge the gap of duality, of the lingering dualistic mind,
      and the old outworn beliefs in something other than Love. These things
      are why you came - to build the rest of the bridge, to finish the work
      I began on that Easter long ago.

      You have come through the birth canal and unlike me, took human DNA.
      Your lives have been to build this living bridge. This Easter is the
      time. It is time for each of you to do that which I did, and even
      more. You too must look right at the world of separation, as I did,
      and choose the Love of God.

      For me this was one moment on the cross - oh, but a moment as vast as
      all time and as big as the sum of every purpose of Heaven throughout
      All That Is. For you, it is the cross of your daily lives, of having
      lived the separation for so long that you must create the bridge
      within yourselves by choosing only God. Only God, only Love. Only
      beauty, abundance and grace. Just as I did, with the help of your Love
      in the living realms of Spirit, you too must close the separation by
      choosing the one that has no opposite.

      Only as you do this can humankind be lifted up into Real Love once
      again. For while I created the path, the bridge, you bring along the
      others through the gift of your human lives and your human DNA.

      You too must be in the world and not of it. You must choose to have
      both will and faith Call upon your Twin Flame's Love and know he/she
      will assist you. You must, my dear ones, my beloved brothers and
      sisters, look at the duality before you and choose not to see it, but
      rather to see only Love. Only God. Only the Real. Where once your
      ego-mind stood, now there must be only God. And where once you
      believed in two powers, the "bad" and the "good," now it is so very
      important to see only Love and all the qualities of God.

      You must build the bridge for the awakening of the world. It is as if
      you are a mountain climber, climbing an icy peak. You must focus on
      where you place your hooks, not on where you've already been. What
      will lift you out of separation, out of chaos, out of duality is to
      focus on where you are going which is the truth of God you are -- the
      one Love never divided, life expressing abundance and freedom and
      eternal life. These are all the things I anchored and that you,
      beloved hearts, have come to finish.

      You know these truths and your heart knows beyond any doubt that you
      were here with me while I walked the Earth. Now I am here with you and
      your work on the bridge is needed. This is the year. Let your heart
      remember.

      Let it remember also that there is no longer time to keep returning to
      a focus of fear and pain or to belief in scarcity or absence of Love
      or any of the old world's things. Yet many of you keep indulging,
      allowing your minds to lead you, succumbing to the human anguish
      rather than holding to God.

      I am here for you. I have told you my story of the cross so you can
      see that your path is exactly the same. You are on the cross now,
      yourselves, and what you choose is everything. You are the hope of the
      world. It is for you that I created the bridge - that you could rise
      up from the sea of illusion and carry humanity home.

      It is by your human DNA that you create the magnetic pull specific to
      the human heart and can link on to it and pull it up. But you cannot
      lift up the others until your eyes are focused on where you are going,
      not where you've been.

      So, this Easter the call is for you. I am here as your living example
      and I carry your precious hearts in my safekeeping. Please, my
      brothers and sisters, choose only what is Real. You do know what this is.

      As you come to this Easter, I have a few things to tell you. First,
      you are the lifters. You are the people of privilege, the privilege of
      serving God, the privilege of Real awareness, the privilege of an open
      heart, the privilege of a spiritual vision, the privilege of God's
      abundance, the privilege of expanded abilities to open your heart and
      love. If you have occasion to travel around the world, you know you
      live the privilege of material wealth compared to how so many live.

      Because you are the ones of privilege, it is your time to give - to
      give Love every hour, each moment - to give your hearts and your souls
      to this work, to give your time and your spiritual abilities, to give
      of yourself, and to give from your heart. If the illusion rises before
      you in a way that you have trouble releasing, simply begin to give and
      it will cause a shift.

      The other thing I want to remind you is your Twin Flame's Love is with
      you. You cannot be without it. It is a living part of you. Here, once
      again, place your focus solely on the truth, rather than on the
      illusion that is the result of your yesterdays. Step into your
      Christedness. Then create the bridge. Do this by holding to what is
      Real, while faced with duality. For you'll find, as I did, that this
      is why it is being called a bridge. It is bridging the old and the new.

      Remember that your focus creates. These are all things that you
      already know. But now you also know that we are partners along this
      glorious road.

      You have all the help of all the realms of light. I am actively
      involved. You will feel me, each of you. We work together well. And
      remember Mary Magdalene. Not only is she assisting you as well, she is
      here to assist in the embodiment of the Divine Feminine in those of
      you who are ready. Together we are here to bring balance - to bring
      the pendulum back to the middle that is the vertical arm of the cross,
      the balanced forces of life, rather than a reactive swing in reaction
      to the masculine. Rather it is the return of true balanced Love, the
      Divine Masculine AND the Divine Feminine, the very forces of life.

      Let your heart take wing this Easter where you'll meet the Dove of
      Peace who will speak your name in the spirit and awaken your Christed
      self. Then, together, with tenderness, we lift up the others until
      every heart remembers that there is only Love. For after the bridge is
      built on Good Friday, as you shed the old heart's beliefs, trusting in
      God as the only substance that you need, your life, your breath and
      your identity is given to the All. Then on Easter you will have
      Resurrection - the heart of God alive and anchored in the Real.
      Together we will be laughing as the illusion falls away and as we lift
      up our brothers and sisters and show them who they are.

      I am your brother, your friend and I will be here touching your life
      with my presence. Remember that everything is accomplished through
      resonance. Choose what you attract, and then, holding to God, focusing
      in Real Love, allow all that you've lived, by its resonance, to lift
      all other lives who have experienced similar things.

      Step forth as the Christed heart, your Love a living force. All the
      realms of Love move to assist you, and I, most of all. Watch for me
      and feel me. I am accessible to you, especially now this Easter. I Am
      Jesus, loving you.

      Circle of Light
      3969 Mundell Road
      Eureka Springs, AR 72631

      Our address:
      3969 Mundell Road | Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72631

      Visit: